Home Community Movies Avengers The soldier and spy
The soldier and spy
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 07-16-12
Founder: MysticFantasy - Stories: 475 - Followers: 58 - id: 101541
The stories of Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff. Captain America and Black Widow.

A Visit To Wakanda by CarVie16 reviews
Takes place after "Captain America: Civil War." Steve and his team settle down in Wakanda to hide from the government. When Natasha comes knocking on their front door, everyone wonders, "What is she doing here?"
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,270 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 19 - Published: 6/2 - [Captain America/Steve R., Black Widow/Natasha R.] - Complete
The Prince and the Rose by CaptainArwenPond221B reviews
A collection of all my previously-published and future Romanogers one-shots. A lot of short stories about their relationship (romantic and otherwise). Usually angst, fluff, whatever. Currently taking requests.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 41,842 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 4/12 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] Iron Man/Tony S., Falcon/ Sam W.
Us Against the World by JamesRogers1122 reviews
so this is a story about Steve and Natasha hiding their feelings for one another. The events of Civil War kinda broke my heart so, I wrote this :) (Will also cover Steve and Sharon's UNREASONABLE relationship)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,345 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 7/29 - Published: 5/21 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hawkeye/Clint B.
Alone (I'm Here For You) by vlynetwilight reviews
Post Civil War. "And I can guess how much she means to you." Bucky has a talk with Steve on the quinjet as they leave for Siberia about a certain red head. Romanogers. "She... I... I care about her."
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,462 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/1 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier - Complete
It Never Gets Easier by shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod reviews
Steve is injured in a firefight, thus saving Natasha's life, but what if that decision costs him his life. What if he never wakes up? "What to focus on, what to devote her entire being to, what little images she allowed to slip by. It was no lie that her mind was being taken up by the 'what ifs'. Just like every time he got hurt. It never got any easier." Romanogers oneshot.
Captain America - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,042 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/25/2015 - [Steve R./Capt. America, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow] - Complete
Little One by TheMichiganWriter reviews
"She didn't want him. She really didn't. He was what Natasha and Steve had wanted - not the Black Widow. The little one deserved better than this hollowed out shell of a mother with nothing to offer. He was better off with another family, with two parents instead of a single broken assassin. But the walls were gone, washed away by the flood of love as she held her son in her arms."
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,904 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 5/23 - Published: 10/25/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
Moments with the Soldier and the Spy by i-am-the-fandoms reviews
A series of short one-shots about the life of our favorite soldier and spy and the Avengers, semi-continuous at times. Post AoU-ish, and will include New Avengers. Always Romanogers/Captasha/Stevetasha/StevexNatasha/CaptainWidow but will mention friends and other couples - no hating. A bit of fluff, a bit of smut, a bit of mild angst, a bit of everything. Requests welcome
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 68,495 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 213 - Follows: 242 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 5/20/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] [Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P.]
Welcome to the family by Kaap reviews
Romanogers Fluff ! (ONE SHOT) Steve and James come back home with what looks like a new member of the family. Natasha is not happy about it.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 630 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/10/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] - Complete
You Are My Princess by Chicka1833 reviews
It's Natasha's birthday, and the Tower does something special to show her how much she means to them. StevexNatasha
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,526 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/7/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R., Hawkeye/Clint B., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Котик (Kotik) by Mafuyu no Seiza reviews
Natasha thinks that Steve is like a sweet Котик and she might not be able to hide her feelings. And Steve is confused. A series of Romanogers fluff based on the song of the same title. No specific timeline to stress on. Enjoy!
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,193 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 10/25/2015 - Published: 9/26/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] - Complete
Swan Lake Ballet Suite by MeryKey-7 reviews
Right after the Battle of Sokovia, Natasha can't sleep and can't help but think of the memories brought by the Scarlet Witch. "Platonic " Romanogers (pff, as if there was such a thing as platonic romanogers).
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,935 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/30/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Fairy Tales by mockingwords reviews
Based on a prompt from Veji on Tumblr which took an unexpected turn: Babysitting James without Natasha
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/15/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
The Itsy Bitsy Spider by psychopathicdorito reviews
Takes place before AOU but after CATWS. Steve confesses to Natasha, and Tony witnesses their first kiss. Mention of Pepperony.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,769 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/15/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Russian Lullaby by mockingwords reviews
Based on a headcanon by sassaspazz on Tumblr: Natasha singing Once Upon a December, but in Russian, to baby James Rogers. Not only does little James fall asleep but so does Steve.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,838 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/14/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Family Time by mockingwords reviews
Based on a headcanon by sassaspazz on Tumblr: Steve asks Natasha if she's seen his helmet, cause he's getting ready for a mission. Then the two look down and see a four year old James Rogers running around wearing his daddy's Captain America helmet, and the two are just smiling at him.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 15 - Published: 9/14/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
just a little by ice326 reviews
"Don't you f*cking dare say it Steven" she glared. How can he play with her feelings? "Oh you so are… Jealous." He laughed and kissed her, while she smacked his arm.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 920 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 16 - Published: 9/9/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Christmas Present by time-failed-us reviews
Natasha visits Steve on Christmas and teaches him how to have a little fun. Maybe too much fun. Christmas Captasha fic, collab with DreamEscape1675 published way too late. Just cute soldierxspy basically.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,951 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/21/2015 - Published: 8/18/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] - Complete
Shared Life Experiences by definitelynotshelby reviews
What if they had more in common than we thought? AU and a little bit OOC! T just to be safe! This is the product of my super-inconvenient insomnia problems! Steve/Tasha and a little bit of Cintasha. First ever story! Be nice!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,780 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/26/2015 - Published: 8/24/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R., Hawkeye/Clint B.
Your Home by akarihyde reviews
An alternate scene where Natasha Romanoff was involved with Steve Rogers instead of Bruce Banner in Age of Ultron. Steve and Natasha shared their dreams Scarlet Witch showed them.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,702 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 25 - Published: 8/24/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Red by theblueeyedwanderer reviews
"And she truly believes, right then and there, that Steve Rogers is going to kill her." Post AoU. Wanda's powers accidentally get out and turn Steve against Natasha. Eventual Romanogers.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,606 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 29 - Published: 8/21/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R., Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
The Cap N Tasha Files Missing Moments from Movies by MioneBristow reviews
I do not own anything you may recognize. Well... I will admit to owning my own arrow necklace but that's it... If anyone wants to help me obtain and own Captain America AND/OR Chris Evans, your help would be appreciated. LOL
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,763 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 4/20/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.
Torn by Spark Wolf reviews
He's back. She's happy, but at the cost of another's pain.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,144 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/27/2015 - Published: 7/23/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Just You and Me by babyfinnickcrab828 reviews
Just a little one-shot I did about my favorite otp ROMANOGERS! Events take place after Avengers: Age of Ultron. I hope you like it and please please please leave some feedback. I'd love to hear from you guys. Thanks! :) *rated T because of one word (I'm just playing it safe)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/5/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
I Will Always Be With You by dragonrider1234 reviews
Set after AoU. A mission that ends up going for the worst, leaves Steve having to make the ultimate decision. But he made a promise to her, and it's a promise he is going to keep, even if it means losing his life. Rated T for violence and character death.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,214 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/31/2015 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R.] - Complete
Lie A Little Better by eruditedauntlessness reviews
How long will it take all the Avengers to catch on to Natasha's feelings for Steve?
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,959 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 7/31/2015 - Published: 7/7/2015 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hawkeye/Clint B.
397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »