Home Community TV Shows Drake & Josh The sweet moments of Drake and Megan Parker
The sweet moments of Drake and Megan Parker
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Drake & Josh, Since: 04-21-12
Founder: General KJ - Stories: 12 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 99754
This is all about the sibling love that appears to be absent from the actual show, but these writers think it should be otherwise. P.S. I notice that no one else has made a community for this perticular familial bonding pair. Perhaps I'm the only one who likes this sort of thing?

I never made it as a working class hero by General KJ reviews
Drake is hiding something from his family but Megan and Josh are determined to find out what it is. Rated T for a bit of language.
Drake & Josh - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,988 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 4/2/2014 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Drake P., Megan P.
Is This What You Imagined? by General KJ reviews
A nice little one-shot. Megan wants Drake to tell her a bedtime story. They then reflect on their relantionship. NOT INCEST, in case you were wondering. Rated a nice fluffy little K :
Drake & Josh - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,759 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/13/2012 - Drake P., Megan P. - Complete
Sandcastles by WhatIsUnImAgInEd reviews
She was always in control. Always. That's why it was such a bitter shock when she saw the small object in her hands. When she saw the line, the double bold lines that marked the digital screen…the one that silently told her "You're Pregnant."
Drake & Josh - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,152 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 4/10/2014 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Megan P., Drake P.
Sibling Love by StriderX reviews
One night when Audrey and Walter are out of town and Josh is working late, Megan has a nightmare and Drake comes to the rescue. Behind all the insults and pranks, they really do love each other. Please R&R!
Drake & Josh - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,327 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/3/2006 - Complete
Sibling Connection by Lost In My Dream reviews
Drake comes home early from a date and ends up comforting Megan while shes sick.
Drake & Josh - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 818 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/13/2008 - Complete
Pranks, Fights, and More by Klutzygirl33 reviews
When the Parker-Nichols family is forced out after their house is flooded, Megan has to stay with Drake. That's probably not going to end well.
Drake & Josh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,236 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/10/2008 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Complete
Drake and Josh: Time of Need by Assassin master ezio 91 reviews
When Drake recieves a frantic phone call from Megan his brotherly instincts take over, whatever megan needs him for, Drake knows he will do anything to help her, that's what brothers are for. Drake/Megan; brother/sister friendship.
Drake & Josh - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,253 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/12/2011 - Published: 5/7/2011 - Drake P., Megan P. - Complete
The Sweet Moments of Drake And Megan by The Russian Who Shall Be reviews
Series of oneshots, all revolving around the sweet moments of Drake and Megan.
Drake & Josh - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/8/2011 - Drake P., Megan P.
It was not your fault but mine by General KJ reviews
This is about Drake and Megan's familial relationship. This is NOT an incest fic. It is purely sibling love. Megan is being nice to Drake yet she continues to prank Josh... Why? You'll just have to find out won't you. Rated T for mild language.
Drake & Josh - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,333 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/7/2012 - Published: 4/2/2012 - Drake P., Megan P. - Complete
Spin out of control by General KJ reviews
Megan tries to pull a prank on Drake but... I'm not gonna tell you now am I? You'll have to read and find out. :P But I will tell you that there's gonna be a bit of angst. Rated T for language.
Drake & Josh - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,703 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 4/10/2012 - Drake P., Megan P. - Complete
Lean on Me by Hi-I'm-New reviews
Megan Parker is a wise cracking, prank pulling, 12 year old. What happens when she starts to falter. Who is there to pick up the pieces and make sure she comes out of this ordeal unscathed?
Drake & Josh - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,622 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/9/2006 - Published: 3/1/2006
Growing Up by midnightquaffles reviews
After years of feeling left out and playing pranks on her brothers, Megan apologizes to Drake while they're home alone. Oneshot.
Drake & Josh - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,016 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/11/2007 - Complete