Home Community Comics Legion of Super Heroes Assorted Shippings
Assorted Shippings
Follow .
Focus: Comics Legion of Super Heroes, Since: 07-16-08
Founder: Destiny'sHuntress - Stories: 11 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 5 - id: 60503
Wow. Looking back at this. Any ships you want. I don't judge.

Upside down by kisa sohma cookie reviews
A cute Timber WolfxPhantom Girl fic. Sonfic to Ateen's upsidedown which i do not own . Phantm Girl wats to give Timber Wolf a flying lesson...but will he learn more in the process?
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,932 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Complete
The Mysteries of Fanfiction, Unraveled by 1000GreenSun reviews
What happens when Timber Wolf and Phantom Girl discover fanfiction? TW/PG, mentions of other pairings.
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,485 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Complete
Dirty Laundry by 1000GreenSun reviews
It’s Cham’s turn to do the laundry, but when he messes up he needs the help of some friends. Timber Wolf, Phantom Girl and Cham star. TW/PG oneshot
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,441 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/19/2008 - Complete
Sleepover by 1000GreenSun reviews
Phantom Girl throws a slumber party for the girls of the Legion. As Timber Wolf says- “This can’t end well”
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,254 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/13/2008 - Complete
blast to the past by flarey phoenix reviews
A giant ghost eel is attacking New metropolis and the Legion can't touch it. so they enlist the help of a teen ghost fighter from the 21st century. but get stuck when fractures accure in the time pod. ROXY'S BACK BrainyxRoxy
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,398 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/12/2007 - Published: 4/19/2007 - Complete
The Play by flarey phoenix reviews
i bet you're all sick of stories with Roxy in em now...sorry. well here she be again. an annual thing in New Metropolis where one family has to do a play from the 21st century... guess who :D
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 960 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 7/28/2007 - Published: 7/27/2007
What if? by flarey phoenix reviews
what if Roxy was in the show... well i rewrote it after about 3 days i got the first chapter , here be what it'd be like with Roxy in da show :D
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 42,131 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/4/2008 - Published: 6/25/2007
The Bodyguard by flarey phoenix reviews
The duties of a princess are hard... especially when you have to marry someone you don't love... even more so when the one you do love is your bodyguard until the ceremony is complete. BrainyXRoxy
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,409 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/3/2008 - Published: 9/6/2007 - Complete
Adjusting by flarey phoenix
SEQUEL! ehem... sequel to 'Bodyguard' here's how the two adjust to living in the Legion... with a few bits of drama here and there...this is basically... one hell of a fluffy story... kinda XD BrainyxRoxy -well duh- rating may go up...maybe
Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,013 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/16/2008