Home Community TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis The Best Stories, of the Best Fandom
The Best Stories, of the Best Fandom
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Since: 07-01-11
Founder: rducky - Stories: 18 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 3 - id: 93547
These stories are what we consider the best, they're well written, the plot is original and most importantly, the stories are grammatically correct.

I've Got A Secret by Whatever Tickles Your Peach reviews
Everyone in Anubis house has seemed to pair off and keep a secret. They say "What lies beneath the House of Anubis?", but what they're really worried about is what lies within...
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 310 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/12/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J.
Leave You Wanting by Frooty-Looop reviews
Jerome knows what he wants and what he's always wanted...and it's time Mara came face to face with what she's pretending she doesn't. It's time they both get the answers to their questions. A MAROME oneshot, please read and review.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,148 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Mara J., Jerome C. - Complete
Locked by xxpipxx reviews
Mara Jaffray hadn't left her room for over 24 hours. But all it takes is an accident and a locked door to force someone to confront their true feelings. JARA oneshot.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,563 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete
A favour between friends by balfies reviews
"So can I trust you to shift any blame put on my shoulders, Miss Perfect Student Rep?" he asked, offering a sweet smile.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 520 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/26/2011 - Mara J., Jerome C.
A Good Secret by Mindful Demon reviews
We like to think that maybe we'll tell someone someday, but I doubt it. Because there's no doubt in my mind... everybody loves a good secret. PATRICIA x JOY. If you don't like it, then don't read it. REVIEW!
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 964 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/27/2011 - Patricia W., Joy M. - Complete
I must be dreaming by Mindful Demon reviews
It was all I could think, whenever I was with her. She was my life, my everything, the only thing that mattered... and then she was gone. Patricia and Joy, pre-series. Lots of fluff, and at the end, some serious angst... Please review!
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 486 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/5/2011 - Patricia W., Joy M. - Complete
I'll Wait Forever by Mindful Demon reviews
It started with one of the all-too-frequent instances in which Patricia voiced her mind before thinking about what she was saying... but what it became, well, that was something else entirely. Patricia x Joy. Don't like, don't read. Please review!
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,756 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Patricia W., Joy M. - Complete
Character Poemfiles by TrinityFlower of Memories reviews
We've all seen the character profile videos of each Anubis house member. What about their backgrounds? Their history? Their love? Their faith? Their belonging? Their hurt?
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,138 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/5/2012 - Published: 2/11/2011
The Story of Us by I Slay Darkness With Belief reviews
"Here's a verse to a song. Make the music... please. Then meet me in your room. And if you don't want to talk to me again after that, fine. I'll leave you alone until we both graduate." I handed Fabian the slip of paper and walked away, not looking back.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,751 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/2/2011 - Nina M., Fabian R. - Complete
Kissing in the Rain by charn14 reviews
Patricia and Jerome are dating and Mara is utterly heartbroken. But what will happen when she finds out the true reason they're dating? One-shot.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,540 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete
The Price of Perfection by xxpipxx reviews
Mara Jaffray was happy. Mara Jaffray had finally gotten it right. Jerome Clarke needed to get over it. JARA
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 29,032 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/9/2011 - Published: 6/3/2011 - Mara J., Jerome C. - Complete
House of Castles by SheSaysCiao reviews
The continuing saga of my Harry Potter/House of Anubis crossover-type-thing. Rated T cuz I said so. NOTE - Read House of Return and House of Magic first!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 44,118 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/31/2011 - Published: 5/11/2011 - Complete
House of Return by SheSaysCiao reviews
NOTE: I'm reposting this because my account got hacked and the story got deleted. So what happens second term, when everyone but Joy returns to Anubis House? Will there be a new mystery to unfold? And of course, there's romance as well. T cuz I said so.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 15,988 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 15 - Published: 3/28/2011 - Nina M., Fabian R. - Complete
House of Magic by SheSaysCiao reviews
Takes place after "House of Return" and when The Trio's kids are mainly Fifth-Years. What happens when the Anubis gang gets some mysterious letters via Owl Post? T cuz I said so, and for later chapters.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 45 - Words: 67,007 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/10/2011 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Complete
To Kill for Love by SheSaysCiao reviews
One-Shot. Jara, with a splash of Fabina. Rufus is dead. Who killed him? Why'd they kill him? Sorry. I suck at summaries right now. Just read it. You won't regret it.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 675 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete
A Change of Instinct by xxpipxx reviews
"Mara, Mick's a meathead!" Those words are what potentially ended his chances with her, but what if he'd stopped himself before he'd said them? Would everything be different? JARA.
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 30,353 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/29/2011 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Jerome C., Mara J. - Complete
Ignite by MelKitty reviews
"Or do you want to twist the knife in deeper? Do you get satisfaction from hurting me?" "Mara, Mara calm down I didn't mean-" Jerome started, getting up but she cut him off. "I hate you." she whispered stopping him dead in his tracks "I hate you much...
Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 57,694 - Reviews: 515 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 6/3/2013 - Published: 2/6/2011 - Mara J., Jerome C.