Home Community Misc Wrestling The Champ, the Empress of Legs, the BDP, and the Queen of Extremes
The Champ, the Empress of Legs, the BDP, and the Queen of Extremes
Follow .
Focus: Misc Wrestling, Since: 09-12-07
Founder: FranknNancyHardy - Stories: 112 - Followers: 11 - id: 50491
If you want stories with The Champ John Cena & the Empress of Legs Stacey Keibler as a couple, Cena/Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie or The Champ and the Queen of Extremes Lita as a couple then this is the place to be

All I Ever Wanted by Descena reviews
Stephanie and Cena work together but John is falling for her. Will Stephanie admit her feelings as well? Heyman returns and takes over ECW with plans to take over WWE too. But Steph is there to stop it. But it gets out of hand...who'll get hurt?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 44,156 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/30/2007 - Published: 4/29/2007
Let Her Go by writers-dream93 reviews
Amy’s getting married to John yet someone isn’t happy about it. Can the wedding push through? Characters include Amy Dumas, John Cena, Adam Copeland, Stephanie McMahon, Paul Levesque, Trish Stratigias, Randy Orton and many more
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,555 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/26/2007 - Published: 8/31/2007
Stolen Sun by Heart's Fate reviews
She never thought it would end like this...LitaxCena stand alone. Rated for character death and language.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,333 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/4/2007 - Complete
World of hurt by ATL Honey reviews
Lita is pregnant with John Cena’s kid. How will this affect their lives?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 290 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2006
The way it has to be by ATL Honey reviews
When in her put away hearts she yearns for him. The man who hurts her. Week after week. And she takes it.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 204 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/5/2007 - Complete
Here and Now by justagirl8225 reviews
One night helped her find a temporary solution to her heartache.. But will it only be one night or has she found a more permanent solution? [LitaxJohn Cena]
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,179 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/15/2005 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Complete
Stars are Blind by RiaFan reviews
John is Maria’s best friend, travel partner and the only man she loved. But she doesn’t have the guts to tell John what she really feels. What if Amy forced John to like her? Will Maria have a chance with John again?
Wrestling - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,523 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/27/2006 - Published: 8/26/2006
Truly Madly Deeply by That One Apologue reviews
ABANDONED! John loves Amy, Amy loves John. However, staying together isn't going to be all that easy, thanks to the people around them. In the end they question their love for one another.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,031 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/1/2006 - Published: 6/30/2005 - Lita, John Cena
new freinds , old adviseries by HImyNAMEisPHIL15 reviews
2 new storylines are made , can amy stand john ? and will trish and randy possible get closer ? read more to find out !
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,880 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/21/2005 - Published: 10/14/2005
Finding Help in the Most of Unusual Places by FranknNancyHardy reviews
Lita is being abused by Edge. One night after being abused, she finds help in the form of none other than John Cena. Can he save her from the abuse? And where would this new relationship take them? LitaCena pairing. Also appearing: Edge, HHH & others.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 24,251 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/5/2007 - Published: 9/28/2007 - John Cena, Lita - Complete
Dirty Minds by Melissande reviews
People really have dirty minds that jump to wrong conclusions… Lita and ?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 496 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/15/2007 - Complete
The Sisters by john-cenawordlife reviews
John cena and Randy orton's sisters get called up from OVW! What happens when Amy falls for cena and orton falls for kelis?
Wrestling - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,857 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/4/2004
Running Away by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
Amy didnt know why she kept running away from everything in her life. this time was supposed to be different. JohnAmy paring. Oneshot.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,295 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/21/2006 - Complete
My Time Is Now by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
John Cena comes up with the perfect slolution to his current situation. story starts straight after the end of Wrestlemania 22. Complete at last lol
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 38,322 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/4/2006 - Published: 4/4/2006 - Complete
Wouldn't Change a Thing by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
Sequel to My Time Is Now,plz read that first. oneshot. set 1 year after the end of my time is now. how have john and amy coped with 3 kids? did randy keep his promises and change his ways?
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,938 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Complete
It's a Dogs Life by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
It's funny what you hear on a walk in the park.... oneshot. challenge response. kinda LitaCenaish but kinda not...you'll have to read to see what i mean...
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 966 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/30/2006 - Complete
Time and Tide by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
Why was she standing on a beach in the freezing cold? for him of course..... lita? oneshot. please R&R.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,047 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/12/2006 - Complete
To Hear Your Voice by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
She wanted to hear his voice....LitaCena oneshot ficlet. challenge response. Please R&R.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/13/2006 - Complete
Loving Zoe by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
A one night stand can change lives as well as make new ones..........challenge response. long LitaCena oneshot.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,454 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/21/2006 - Complete
Daddy's Girl by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
Sequel to Loving Zoe, plz read that 1st How do everyone's lives change when Zoe finds out who her dad is? LitaCena oneshot.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,454 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/26/2006 - Complete
Why Cant I Hate You by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
No matter how much she lied to herself she just couldnt hate him..... LitaCena oneshot.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 720 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/28/2006 - Complete
Edward Bear by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
How do you cheer up a sick diva? with a teddy bear of course. short fluffy oneshot ficlet. LitaCena. challenge response.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 785 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/15/2006 - Complete
When Our Hearts Meet by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
Amy decides she can do it anymore, she cant put up with adam and she cant keep wanting to be with john. Litajohn pairing oneshot.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,518 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Complete
Losing Myself, Finding Myself by Melissande reviews
Response to a challenge at Litafics on LJ When someone gets wind of the future, they try to change it all while being in an elevator. LitaJohn Pairing
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,917 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/6/2006 - Complete
Cant Keep Hoping by Take Me Back To Gallifrey reviews
She couldnt keep hoping someone would help her, now she had to ask for help...litaCena. oneshot. challenge response.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Complete
90 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »