Home Community Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender The Firefly Courtyard
The Firefly Courtyard
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender, Since: 02-22-08
Founder: Inuyatta - Stories: 43 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 55868
The Zuko/Song Archive, dedicated to the calming beauty that is this pairing.

Repayment by Plot Bunnies Rule reviews
"Song pulled away, a huge smile of gratefulness on her face. 'Thank you, Lee-'" A show of thanks a year in the making... ZukoxSong ZuSong
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,040 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/19/2010 - Zuko, Song - Complete
Amends by InTheMelodyIsMagic reviews
She hadn't heard from him in years. In all honesty she had forgotten about him. But he hasn't forgotten about her, and wants nothing from her but forgiveness.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,147 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/28/2011 - Published: 9/24/2011 - Song, Zuko
Mindbending by MormonMaiden reviews
Good stuff that you want to read! Oneshots, sentences, drabbles! Chapter 8 features the Avatar Kyoshi as she begins her Waterbending lessons in the North Pole.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,138 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/11/2006 - Published: 9/4/2006
Brave Girls Wear Boots by Beloved-Stranger reviews
She leaned to one side, looking pointedly at Song, who was carefully putting out the green lanterns either side of the tea shop’s front doors. Zuko felt himself flush. “What you do feel,” Jin smiled again, “is complicated.” Zuko/Song
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 34,374 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/17/2009 - Published: 3/4/2009 - Song, Zuko - Complete
What is by aquavi reviews
Zuko finds himself in a familiar place but it's not as familiar as one might think... Zuko/Song. Oneshot. Read/Review, I'm a virgin to writing!
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,636 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/24/2008 - Zuko, Song - Complete
What Will Survive of Us by Aristeia reviews
The need for closure leads them to discover just how deeply they affected others. Oneshots featuring various characters. Chapter 3 - Lu Ten sees his cousins one last time before leaving for his first battle.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,505 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 10/31/2008 - Lu Ten, Zuko
Forgotten Ones: Letter to Song by Evilnor reviews
After the end of the war, a young Earth Kingdom herbalist named Song receives a strange letter. Who could she possibly know in the Fire Nation?
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,085 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 69 - Published: 8/26/2008 - Song, Zuko - Complete
Destiny's Call by Liselle129 reviews
Slightly AU sequel to Avatar in Training. Aang and Katara are now a couple, but the battle with Fire Lord Ozai looms large before them. Also includes George, Soko, and slight Toru. Epilogue. Story is complete.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 45 - Words: 164,052 - Reviews: 906 - Favs: 345 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 8/23/2007 - Published: 10/15/2006 - Aang, Katara - Complete
Boys and Girls by Liselle129 reviews
A series of brief oneshots in and around Ba Sing Se. The rating is for innuendo and hormonal teenagers. Mostly Kataang, with hints of Sukka George, Tokka, Jinko, Maiko, and Soko. Ch 18: Azula has captured Katara, but there's some dissent in the ranks.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 21,750 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/13/2007 - Published: 10/3/2006 - Katara, Aang
Avatar Goes Broadway by Liselle129 reviews
Well, not really. This is just a set of miscellaneous oneshots based on lyrics from Broadway musicals. Suggestions welcome! Chapter 53: Prithee, Pretty Maiden. A little story covering Aang and Katara's thoughts about each other when they first met.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 53 - Words: 93,527 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/14/2009 - Published: 5/23/2007 - Katara, Aang
What You Missed by Liselle129 reviews
By request, this will be a set of scenes that were left out of the Epilogue of Destiny's Call. Rated T for earthy details of pregnancy and suggestive allusions. Chapter 13: The Change. Katara copes with the end of her fertile years, with Aang's help.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,019 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 1/21/2009 - Published: 10/1/2007 - Katara, Aang
76 Trombones by Liselle129 reviews
A set of oneshots based on the lyrics from Meredith Willson's The Music Man. Chapter 15: Lida Rose again. Aang returns to the South Pole and Katara, following the events of Chapters 10 and 13.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,643 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/18/2007 - Published: 1/15/2007 - Aang
His Eyes by Liselle129 reviews
Six of the Avatar women reflect on the men in their lives using song lyrics from Jekyll and Hyde. Multiple pairings, all with canon basis and some one sided.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,503 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Complete
Roulette by Dark Puck reviews
After the theft of her family's ostrichhorse, Song tries to track down the men responsible, and stumbles across a fragile boy in need of help, touching off a chain of events that leads Song to the capital of the Fire Nation as the final battle is ending.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,085 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/17/2008 - Published: 6/8/2008 - Song, Zuko
Love, Honor and Iroh: The Fire Nation by skittlesandcombos reviews
I felt three things at the same time. First, overwhelming joy. Secondly, I felt terror. Thirdly, I felt like I was going to throw up again. Soko with a touch of Kataang.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,045 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/23/2010 - Published: 8/30/2007 - Zuko, Song
Love, Honor and Iroh: Return to Ba Sing Se by skittlesandcombos reviews
All of the women and children were to leave the city, including me. It was already hard enough to leave him, but to know that I might never see him again? That night I made up my mind. I was going back. Form Song's POV. Tons of Soko with slight Kataang.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 32,650 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Zuko, Song - Complete
Love, Honor and Iroh by skittlesandcombos reviews
I was in Ba Sing Se when the Fire Nation took over. Now I work as a nurse. For them. The same people who took me away from my family. The only friend I have is the one who is responsible for all of this. SongxZuko From Song's POV
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,860 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/3/2007 - Published: 1/18/2007 - Zuko, Song - Complete
I Know by daydream11 reviews
As his uncle's situation gets worse, Zuko stumbles across a familiar village. What will he find there and who will he encounter? [ZukoSongSoko] [oneshot]
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 457 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/28/2006 - Zuko, Song - Complete
Shades of Red by daydream11 reviews
[drabble][ZukoSong] He had returned back to her home, giving back the emuhorse he stolen. He had came and he had left, leaving her breathless and wanting a little more. Whatever happened to the I'm Sorry?
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 252 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/6/2006 - Song, Zuko - Complete
Beside You by daydream11 reviews
[drabble][ZukoSong] If there ever was one thing he felt grateful for, it was the fact that she gave him something that he was missing, even if it was only one night. He felt so good around her, even if he never showed it.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 238 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/6/2006 - Zuko, Song - Complete
Last by daydream11 reviews
Old, dark memories filled her clouded mind, plaguing her thoughts of days passed. She whimpered helplessly, desperately trying to keep herself from slipping into the murky waters of faded memoirs… [ZukoSong][violence]
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 864 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/26/2006 - Song, Zuko - Complete
The Prince and the Nurse by Nuclear Kitty reviews
Zuko finds himself wounded on the battle field. When he awakes, he encounters someone from his past. Sparks will fly, but will their feelings last the war? Zuko x Song
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 24,368 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/8/2006 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Zuko, Song - Complete
Occuring Once More by TouchingNoFace reviews
Zuko reunites with Song for a reasonable reason...so why does he feel as though he's scheming? SongxZuko moment.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 520 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/10/2006 - Zuko, Song - Complete
Grief by Inuyatta reviews
Written on request, a semidramatragedyangst fic with consolation for Catalyst of the DH forums. ZukoSong pairing. Concrit welcome, flames will be ignored. Please enjoy.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Zuko, Song - Complete
Held by Nuclear Kitty reviews
A oneshot where Zuko learns to cope with his tragic past. ZukoxSong, rated T for violence. set with the song Held by Natalie Grant
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,057 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Zuko, Song - Complete
39 | Page 1 2 Next »