Home Community Games Legacy of Kain The Legacy of Original Characters
The Legacy of Original Characters
Follow .
Focus: Games Legacy of Kain, Since: 12-27-10
Founder: The Karnstein - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 88222
A community for Legacy of Kain fanfiction that include well-written and well-developed original characters. Are you craving for entertainment without the risk of running into raging Mary Sues and overall uninteresting characters? This is the place for you.

Dulce Liberi by grisabele reviews
I have a tribunal before Kain in a few hours. I don't expect to survive. I am, as far as I know, the last surviving member of Vorador's Cabal. Yes, Kain WOULD kill me simply for that...
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 562 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12/30/2010
Lacrimosa by The Karnstein reviews
As a widow, her life was nothing but one sad day after another. One day, she decided to put that life behind her and build towards something else. And she didn't know what life was going to throw at her when she stepped into Meridian. COMPLETE.
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 29 - Words: 72,249 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/24/2012 - Published: 10/13/2009 - Complete
Sweet Assassin by Nocturnallydamned reviews
A young woman is sent to Turel as a present, but unbeknownst to him she has an ulterior motive. CONCLUSION UP. (ducks barrage of rotten tomatoes and insults). You guys are gonna hate me for this.
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,913 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 10 - Updated: 2/16/2004 - Published: 1/2/2004
A Fun Night Out by Lutozu reviews
Just a scribble about Zephon out hunting one night. He likes to play with his food...
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 728 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 3/17/2005 - Complete
Scared or Dead by Tom T. Thomson reviews
One shot. Papa always said If you're not scared, you're dead. Then he would tell me that being dead isn't good.
Legacy of Kain - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,799 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/24/2005 - Complete
Of Workbenches and Hammers by Tom T. Thomson reviews
After the Pillars are restored and all is finally right in Nosgoth, a blacksmith recalls what was and what is now in Baal's blacksmith's shop. One shot.
Legacy of Kain - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 910 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Complete
Particular Winds by Tom T. Thomson reviews
In one of the stiflingly hot rooms in the Ancients' Citadel, a human guardian finds himself unable to study the Prophecies when such particular winds are blowing. One-shot
Legacy of Kain - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,232 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/22/2010 - Complete
The Little Halloween Girl by Ryoken reviews
Ok, here's the deal. I've decided that in honor of this year's Halloween, that I will not only go back through the whole story and rewrite some parts of the story to improve it, but I will also be continuing this story, so stay tuned!
Legacy of Kain - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,615 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 3/19/2002 - Published: 2/22/2002 - Complete
Life is Dukkha by Tom T. Thomson reviews
As Kain continues his quest to save Nosgoth, he finds answers from a very unlikely source. You see, Baal hasn't said a word in several millennia. Chapter 18 posted.
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 15,620 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/10/2011 - Published: 11/23/2004
On This Side by grisabele reviews
My name is Amara Dolan. When I was fifteen years old, I had a strange and terrible dream. At least, I hope it was a dream, because the possibility of what happened being real is too frightening for me to handle right now...
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 27,666 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/7/2010 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Complete
Transversed by grisabele reviews
Amara and Ice are a pair of more or less average teenagers with normal, boring lives...until they find themselves sucked into pre SR1 Nosgoth, that is... **COMPLETED**
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 17,423 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/14/2008 - Published: 1/22/2005 - Complete
Semper Liberi by grisabele reviews
Ever wondered what BO2 would have been like with a competent female vampire? Yeah. Me too. AU
Legacy of Kain - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,600 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 2/21/2009 - Published: 8/28/2003