Home Community Books Harry Potter The Love And Laughter Challenge
The Love And Laughter Challenge
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 04-19-08
Founder: Baeden - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 57695
All the stories entered in my love and laughter challenge. The prompts for this challenge can be found on my profile along with the participants.

Hidden in the Shadows by Owl of the Night reviews
There was nothing that Juliana loved more than chocolate and Hogsmeade. Wait, oh yeah. There was something- her life. Entry for Broken Gold’s Love and Laughter challenge. Draco/Juliana OC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,664 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/20/2008 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Draco M., OC
MmHmmm by UberLoopy reviews
Title stinks, I know. It's a Teddy & Victoire story I know... thats like, my third or something like that and yeah. Feel free to read. Its a bunch of one-shots for the love & laughter challenge -see Goldenfeather- Rating may go up later. Doubt it though
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 37 - Words: 14,428 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/11/2008 - Published: 5/9/2008 - Teddy L.
Moments of Remus and Tonks by RIPFRED reviews
For Goldenfeather's Love and Laughter challenge. Fluffy one-shots of Remus and Tonks' relationship. Not in any particular order. May have DH spoilers. My first challenge.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,879 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/18/2008 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Remus L., N. Tonks
101 Ways to Die of Embarrassment by hanyouinlove reviews
I, Ginevra Molly Weasley, do solemnly swear that I am a complete and utter loon... Collection HPGW
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,814 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/30/2008 - Ginny W., Harry P.