Home Community Anime/Manga Noir The Maidens of Death.
The Maidens of Death.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Noir, Since: 06-02-05
Founder: Cavalyn - Stories: 10 - Followers: 1 - id: 15947
A community dedicated to the maidens of death themselves, the two hands of Noir, Mireille and Kirika. This fanfic focuses on some of the more skillfully written fanfics, if you think i have missed you out then email me. I am willing to consider anyhting that has Mireille and Kirika as main protagonists, pairings if any, must be between them. ENJOY. If we get loads of subscribers we may even try and hold competitions.

The Day After by Ken reviews
After the last episode of the series. Kirika and Mireille must face difficult decisions about their future together.
Noir - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,144 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/16/2003 - Kirika Y., Mireille B. - Complete
Noir: A Pointless Parody by Jaala reviews
A humourous alternate ending to the Noir series. Not to be taken seriously, it's a fun romp through the Noir universe of criminals and forks.
Noir - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,636 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17/2003
Childhood Memories by Angel Of Sorrow reviews
Altena decides to get our three favorite women to come to the Manor, and listen to hilarious stories of their childhoods!
Noir - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,222 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/15/2006 - Published: 10/18/2004
Sing for Me by Shigan reviews
(Part III) Months later, Kirika falls ill and it's up to Mireille to nurse her. Amidst the blur of feverdreams and memories, Mireille realizes just how deep Kirika's feelings for her goes, both in present and in the far past. Concluded, WAFF, ShoujoAi
Noir - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,543 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/17/2003
She, upon a Crimson Field by Shigan reviews
(Sequel to Loving Sweet Death) Peace is shattered when Mireille is abducted and violated, driving Kirika to release her darker side in violent, protective rage. Maybe, ultimately crossing the fragile border that separated the two sides, forever (ShoujoAi
Noir - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,111 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/7/2003
Scattered Shards by Shigan reviews
AU. KxM. Called by their common nature, hitwoman Mireille Bouquet meets the amnesic girl vampire Kirika. A meeting that brings them to unlock what ties them together, and to discover that sometimes, the forbidden was maybe meant to be. CHA 5! BANZAAAIII!
Noir - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,244 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/20/2005 - Published: 4/6/2004
Fleeting Dreams by Cavalyn reviews
IF YOU DONT LIKE SAD STORIES DONT READ THIS. I HATE IT BUT IT WAS A DREAM I KEPT HAVING SO I HAD TO WRITE IT. ONE SHOT, AND VERY SHORT.
Noir - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,234 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/16/2005 - Complete
Washing the Dishes by bakablonde reviews
One day, a simple task leads to...things not so simple. Just read and see! Mirielle and Kirika. From Kirika's POV, told in present tense. UPDATE 52605 It's FINISHED! Now on to the sequel, ECLIPSE.
Noir - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,752 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/26/2005 - Published: 3/25/2005 - Complete
Children Of the NIght by Cavalyn reviews
My first fanfic. NoirHellsing crossover. Noir are hired to kill Integra Hellsing but find they have bitten off more than they can chew. KirikaMireille and AlucardSeras. plz RR. [FINISHED]
Noir - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 62,079 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/24/2005 - Published: 4/15/2005
When a Job Goes very wrong by Cavalyn reviews
My first attempt at a humour.A job goes wrong and Kirika is affected by a drug, which sends her into lust for Mireille. NOT YURI, HUMOUR. With Romance within the humour. No flames. [FINISHED]
Noir - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 28,220 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/29/2005 - Published: 5/1/2005