Home Community Books Chronicles of Narnia The Prince and the Tarkheena
The Prince and the Tarkheena
Follow .
Focus: Books Chronicles of Narnia, Since: 11-24-06
Founder: Rorimac Underhill - Stories: 8 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 2 - id: 39244
Like stories about Cor and Aravis? Come here! Romantic and nonromantic stories rated K to K plus!

I Think I Will by Princess613 reviews
Cor proposes to her the same way he and Aravis do everything.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 377 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Shasta/Cor, Aravis - Complete
Her Name Is Aravis by Dearheart reviews
ON HIATUS. A series of glimpses into Aravis's life: her childhood, her journey to the north, her new life in Archenland, her hopes, her fears, and her friendships.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,629 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/10/2007 - Published: 2/11/2007 - Aravis
Over the Hill by Swanwhite2 reviews
This is a poem about Shasta and the hill that was the boundary of his known world
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 148 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/6/2007 - Complete
The Third Night by mnemosyne23 reviews
Aravis made Cor promise that she would be the first of them to die. He is about to break that promise.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,071 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/1/2005 - [Aravis, Shasta/Cor] - Complete
Spy or Prince? by Swanwhite2 reviews
This is a missing scene Where Edmund and Susan discover that they had mistaken Shasta for Corin. Please Read and Review. I wrote this for a challenge at the lions call forum.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,112 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/25/2006 - Complete
The Nightmare by Greenbean347 reviews
CorAravis romance. So fluffy I'm almost embarrassed to publish it. Not a serious piece of writing in the least. One-shot unless I come up with anymore ideas.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,428 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/11/2005 - Complete
The Delight of My Eyes by Francienyc reviews
Aravis begins to look at Cor in a different light. A story of how all their quarrels turned into love.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,395 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 16 - Published: 8/13/2006 - Complete
O the Delight of My Eyes by leggomystego reviews
Aravis at home in Calavar, before, well, everything. Completed oneshot.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,757 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/19/2005 - Published: 1/4/2005 - Aravis - Complete