Home Community Games Star Fox The Revival of Star Fox
The Revival of Star Fox
Follow .
Focus: Games Star Fox, Since: 09-23-09
Founder: Fraye - Stories: 9 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 3 - id: 74466
With budding writers and veteran writers all about, who says we shouldn't be helping writers who need help? This is a coallition of Star Fox authors trying to better themselves and others. The archive will be featuring a single piece chosen by writers in the community. To start off we'll have 3 stories that I personally love.

From Mobile Web by Serpent P reviews
A well-known event through an online social networking website. Experimental.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,852 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Complete
Anthem by Swiper. No swiping reviews
A study on a fox stuck in a trench.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,462 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Fox M. - Complete
Hell by Swiper. No swiping reviews
Bzzz. Wake up. Bzzz. Wake up.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,937 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Pigma D. - Complete
Bed of Lies by Jaslazul reviews
They say that the taste of vengeance is bittersweet. For Krystal, it is all that is left, and all it takes is a spark to ignite it. Mentions a few pairings, but is mainly Fox/Wolf.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,097 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/12/2009 - Krystal, Fox M. - Complete
Wait For Me by Fraye reviews
Time seems to be endless now. I walk through the motions, and I walk through the fire of all against my life. Screw them, all of them. They get their ‘Happily Ever Afters,’ while I just sulk in the gutter. If only they knew… Maybe? R&R
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Wolf O'D. - Complete
Finding Time by taishige reviews
Less-than-perfect circumstances leave the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams stranded in space aboard a slowly dying ship, their one source of survival already ebbing away. Some Panther x Krystal and Fox x Wolf.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 37,374 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/13/2008 - Published: 6/2/2008 - Fox M., Wolf O'D. - Complete
Old Love Strikes Again by Zythxx reviews
shortly after the events of SFA, the team must live in the civilian world on Corneria for the next year waiting for repairs. During that time, Fox Reunites with Miyu. They along with Krystal then enter a love triangle, Fox then must choose who he loves.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 100,176 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/18/2009 - Published: 8/8/2009 - Fox M., Miyu - Complete
On the Rocks: The Decline of Panther Caruso by Fraye reviews
Panther had deemed his life perfect when he had gained the companionship of a beautiful, sweet, vixen, Krystal. What happens when that same vixen decides that this isn't the life for her and leaves Panther behind, only for his past to catch him, Dante.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,921 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/5/2011 - Published: 8/27/2009 - Panther C., Krystal
Rogue Fox Armageddon Soul by SyxxFox reviews
She is a member of Starwolf, but feels Fox's "accidental" death was her fault. Now Fox walks the path of darkness as Syxx and becomes everything he vowed to destroy and he hates. Only Krystal can make him see again. But can she? How far has Fox gone?
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 45 - Words: 157,537 - Reviews: 528 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 1/5/2012 - Published: 11/6/2007 - Krystal, Fox M. - Complete