Home Community General The Trollfics
The Trollfics
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-19-11
Founder: SuperMegaEpicAwesome - Stories: 1,552 - Followers: 17 - id: 96548
Here are a bunch of awful fanfics that were written by trolls. Warning, some of these stories may make your eyes bleed.

Justice League: Battle For Justice by TheMegaWriter
The Justice League fights for Justice!
Justice League - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 333 - Published: 4/11 - Clark K./Kal-El/Superman, Bruce W./Batman
Batman vs Bane by TheMegaWriter
My version of the Knightfall story. Can Batman defeat his toughest enemy yet? Or will Bane break him?
Batman - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 858 - Published: 4/11
The first violet hedgehog by passtionate sonicxamy reviews
Sonic and Amy heat it up.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 239 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8 - Sonic, Knuckles, Amy - Complete
Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles ) by proudhousewife reviews
Do you want your little ones to read books; and they want to read the Harry Potter Books; but you do not want them to turn into witches? Well-this is the story for you! This story has all the adventure of JKR's books; but will not lead your children astray. For concerned mommies everywhere! Blessings! Grace Ann
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,415 - Reviews: 10829 - Favs: 664 - Follows: 964 - Updated: 10/24/2014 - Published: 8/24/2014
TaraDaughter of Poseidon! by HappyFunFairyChocolateLover reviews
tara is precy's sisster she will help him defeet krnos tehy were separeted at birth but know their beying reuunited! READ AND REVIWE! NO FALMES! I DONT OWN PJO BUT I WISH I DIDD! I NO THEIR ARE SPEELING AND GRAMMER MISTAKS SORRY! IT GET BETER
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 156 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Harry potter and the battle of the hart by qtpie4eva reviews
Harry potter has defeeted voldimort and is going back to hogwerts for his 7th year, when someone new comes along. Could this be his hards battle yet? The battle of the hart?
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,267 - Reviews: 11 - Updated: 9/11/2006 - Published: 9/10/2006 - Harry P.
The Promise by Gothic Princess Cosby reviews
RaiKim, JackxOC and others. Rai wins a Wu in a showdown, and now Kimiko is promised to do something for him! But a bucnh of things get in the way, making them have a hard time getting together. And what about Chase? RR plz. NO FLANES EVER! RATING NOW T
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,464 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/16/2007 - Published: 11/9/2006 - Kimiko, Raimundo
THE NEW KID by Astrodragon reviews
thers a new animorph an his nameis Keith can keith defeet viser 3??? read adn revew!!!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,835 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/16/2003 - Published: 7/11/2003
Counter strike terrorists must die by stalkerfan2000 reviews
John the counter terorrist must kill the terorists and rescue a hostage CAN HE DO IT?
Half-Life - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 470 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2008
John Pyro and the Red Intelligences by stalkerfan2000 reviews
John Pyro must capture the red teams intelligences or he will be destoryed!
Half-Life - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 336 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete
STALKER in shadow of blowout by stalkerfan2000 reviews
John Stalker is streloks brother and must travel acros the zone and defeet the mutants and escape the zone
Half-Life - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,478 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete
sakura ohana and the olympains by kawaii-demigod-neko reviews
this iz the tail of sakura ohana an her quest to fite for justise! she finds tru luv along da way and unlocs her tru power! along with some randumness and hot guyz XD pls red and reviw!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,020 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/14/2015 - Published: 10/8/2015 - [OC, Percy J.] Annabeth C., Nico A.
a Princesses hart by DNanimelover13 reviews
sora helps a girl a princesss of herat anabela-chan to fight the heartles and find out her tru powers
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 878 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Sora, Riku
cafer camp by Scomeau reviews
Scomeau and all the other cafers go camping. (Why am I making this?)
Transformice - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,323 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 11/14/2016
syevn unidser dakrevil rise! by Scomeau reviews
my su fnaifc read it plz!
Steven Universe - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 8,821 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 11/5/2016 - Published: 8/13/2016 - [OC, Sapphire] [Bismuth, Yellow Diamond]
STEVEN INIVverse dakrevi rise halloween spactia! by Scomeau reviews
this is the hallowwn speacial of my fanfic steven universe darkevil rie!
Steven Universe - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 627 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 11/2/2016 - Published: 10/12/2016 - Complete
Batman Kingdom Hearts by paperluiginjt reviews
batgman crossed with kh harley and sora fight evils in gotham
Crossover - Batman the Animated Series & Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 572 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/26/2013
Kingdom hearts: batman by paperluiginjt
this is the crossover between batman and kingdom hearts sora and harley fight the evil nin the world
Crossover - Batman the Animated Series & Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 123 - Published: 10/26/2013
dnades infurno by 300 miles west of hell reviews
lell is a cold place where idiots go located 300 miles west of hell
Roblox - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 1,362 - Reviews: 11 - Updated: 1/27/2015 - Published: 3/17/2013
In Love With The Darkness by blood.red.moonbeam reviews
A gold eyed Irken named Oro becomes Tallest after Tallests Red and Landia die. Wat will he do with his new power? Sequil to All About Us! R&R!
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/20/2012 - Published: 9/3/2012
Lavendar Feels by 111hungergames111 reviews
Dis is a stroy dat i roted. I hop u lik it. It followz May, gurl @ Hogwattz frum her journy.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,742 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/22/2013 - Published: 6/29/2013
My Little Wimpy Kid: The Movie by SuperKirbyFan69 reviews
This is strictly set in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movieverse. Greg Heffley goes shopping for a new diary, and Rowley and Angie come along for a ride!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 118 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 9/6/2013
The Fall of the Autobots by SuperKirbyFan69 reviews
Optimus Prime makes a mistake he can never fix.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 91 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/19/2013 - Optimus Prime, Megatron - Complete
the 8th titan by zquest reviews
my name is zach and i am THE 8TH TITAN p.s zach is me this story is set 1 year after phantom rising
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,781 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/29/2012 - Published: 12/26/2012 - Complete
You're the One That I want by District9forEvs reviews
A tragic story based on Family Guy. What if Brian and Peter are soulmates, but there is a repressive future and a tragic tragic end?
Family Guy - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 248 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/23/2015 - Brian G., Lois G., Peter G. - Complete
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »