Home Community Books Mortal Instruments The best of the Mortal Instruments
The best of the Mortal Instruments
Follow .
Focus: Books Mortal Instruments, Since: 08-27-10
Founder: VeronicaRoseBVB - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - id: 84912
Here is what I think are some of the best storys about The Mortal Instruments. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve this collection, please PM me :):D

Resistance by Lady Merlin reviews
Jace thinks and throws himself off a cliff metaphorically and hopes. Will Clary catch him? Takes place completely in one room, within an hour SweetFluffy City of Bones
Mortal Instruments - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/1/2007 - Complete
So Incredibly Stupid by Anidori-Kiladra reviews
“Mundanes are so incredibly stupid,” he said, and then he kissed him. Slash, Alec/Simon
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,937 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Complete
Does My Heart Count by Aspen-SiredBySpike reviews
What happened while Clary fell asleep before Magnus' party in another part of the institute? Jace and Isabelle get to talking. JaceClary one shot.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,084 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 28 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Complete
My Secret by Aspen-SiredBySpike reviews
An alternate ending to City of Bones. Begins right after Jace's line 'What are you thinking' in the epilogue, while they're on their way to the hospital. JaceClary oneshot.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,275 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Complete
One Day Training by SpaztheMagicBeanstalk reviews
What happens when Jace and Clary train together? Here's what i think happens when you put two hormone crazed teenagers that are dating in that situation. ONE-SHOT.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 550 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Jace W., Clary F. - Complete
Jane Doe by And-Your-Point-Is.542 reviews
He saw her once and that's all it took. She had him hooked when he first looked into her beautiful green eyes. He just needs her name. Jane Doe by NeverShoutNever. R&R
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 623 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/6/2010 - Jace W., Clary F. - Complete
Demon Blood by MaxWaylandGrey reviews
We all know what drew Clary to back off that day outsides the Wayland manor. But we never found out what was that Jace was thinking. Fair to know that maybe it was not all Jace's fault, don't you think? One-shot.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,326 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/15/2010 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
Through A Shadowhunter's Eyes by TheAngelFalls reviews
Jace meets Clary on that night in Pandemonium. But what does he think about her at first? Actually... What does he think about anything in City of Bones? City of Bones from Jace's POV.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,174 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/14/2010 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Jace W.