Home Community Cartoons Teen Titans The best of the teen titans
The best of the teen titans
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teen Titans, Since: 11-01-09
Founder: The Phantom Titan - Stories: 15 - Followers: 1 - id: 75514
This is a community for all the best teen titans story's, BBxRae, RobxStar, JerixKole, KFxJinx, CyxBee and more! I'm willing to allow oc's as long as they are good. Mostly romance and humor

Teen Titans on TV by The Phantom Titan reviews
The titans on the news. Let the madness begin!
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 369 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
Nevermore by The Phantom Titan reviews
Raven's feelings on Terra joining the team and of becoming 'Nevermore'. If you look at it in a certain light BBxRae at the end. Inspired by reading 'The Raven' By Poe rated T for sugested suiside.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 390 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/10/2010 - Raven - Complete
Katara and the titans by The Phantom Titan reviews
Katara finds a nother world where the teen titans are real! Can she find a way to save both their worlds before they end? Rated T for mild swaring in later chapters. OCxJericho RobinxStarfire BeastboyxRaven KidFlashxJinx.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,506 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/28/2010 - Published: 11/29/2009
I'm a Teen Titan And this is why I love my job by The Phantom Titan reviews
I short fic about what it really means to be a Titan. Please read author's note at the end!
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 258 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Complete
Confessions from a Cafe Table by Aislinn of Azarath reviews
Jinx is alone in a cafe in Star City, until our favorite redheaded speedster comes along...JXKF VDay Fluff.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,119 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/21/2006 - Jinx, Kid Flash - Complete
Once Upon A Time Gone Wrong by Little Miss Juliet reviews
COMPLETE!: Watch Twili a.k.a. Me! fail at directing as the Teen Titans play their roles in classic fairytales! Couples: KFJinx BBRae RobStar - slight CyBee.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,200 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/3/2008 - Published: 3/12/2008 - Complete
Teen Titans in TV by Tianimalz reviews
The Titans in other TV shows. Jerry Springer to Pokemon, News Channel to MTV. And more!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,812 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/6/2006 - Published: 3/7/2006
Food Fights and Force Fields by Saharas reviews
When Jinx is invited to stay with the Titans, along with Kid Flash, she has to deal with everything from boys, Raven's wrath, to a food fight to end all food fights. KFJinx Completed, last chapter edited
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,413 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 4/20/2007 - Published: 10/19/2006 - Jinx, Kid Flash - Complete
Fool Me Once by Sapphiregirl reviews
Set between Lightspeed and Titans Together. Kid Flash is in a perilous position and Jinx has to make a choice. It's not because she likes him. It's because she wants to win. At least, that's what she keeps telling herself. Jinx X KF
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,455 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/29/2006 - Published: 7/5/2006 - Jinx, Kid Flash - Complete
Terra's Prank by Aslan'sOnTheMove reviews
Poor Beast Boy. Good thing he can take a joke. Please read and review.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/3/2007 - Terra, Beast Boy - Complete
The Redhaired Stalker by Boingy reviews
“Wait…how did you? But you were just…” she tried to form a full sentence. And then it suddenly all clicked. “YOU’RE… YOU’RE!” his grin grew as she figured it out. “A STALKER!”JinxKidFlash
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,549 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/24/2007 - Published: 1/3/2006 - Jinx, Kid Flash - Complete
3rd List of Proof, of Fanism! by Tianimalz reviews
...Well... I doubt anyone still needs reasons to show they are HUGE fans of TT after reading my last two. But hey, here's 50 more ways to know, just for kicks.
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 894 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2008 - Complete
Extra 20 ways to know you watch too much TT by Tianimalz reviews
Haha! A Sequal to the first top 100. Need more proof before your sure you are a big fan? HERE IT IS MY FRIENDS!
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/13/2006 - Complete
100 ways to know you are overly obsessed with TT by Tianimalz reviews
Ever wonder how much you are into it? Read this and find out! [couldn't fit the whole Title in xD]
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,391 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/26/2006 - Complete
Ello Love by Little Miss Juliet reviews
Kole gets zapped with Mad Mod's cane when fighting him. When she wakes up, she has a British accent like Argent and Mad Mod. She ends up calling everybody love. Everbody, that is, execpt for Jericho. Now the question is why. Rated for safty. JerichoxKole
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,204 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/10/2008 - Published: 3/4/2008 - Kole, Jericho - Complete