Home Community Cartoons Codename: Kids Next Door The cutest of the Abby and Hoagie stories
The cutest of the Abby and Hoagie stories
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Codename: Kids Next Door, Since: 10-19-10
Founder: LoversForeverTogether - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 86394
The cutest stories of all the Abby and Hoagie stories. Read them and be prepared to squeel. :)

bring it back to this state of innocence by this theory has been disproven reviews
Her summers smell like ice cream, coffee and grass. Oh, and they taste like Hoagie P. Gilligan, but that's beside the point. For stoplight-melody's summer contest.
Codename: Kids Next Door - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,362 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Abigail L./Numbuh 5, Hoagie P. G. Jr./Numbuh 2 - Complete
A Skylit Moment by blue-eyed-blonde12 reviews
Where Abby is embarrassed, Hoagie is flabbergasted, and the author is silly. -Sorta!AbbyHoagie-
Codename: Kids Next Door - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 614 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Published: 3/11/2011 - Abigail L./Numbuh 5, Hoagie P. G. Jr./Numbuh 2 - Complete
I'm Innocent, I Swear It by blue-eyed-blonde12 reviews
-"You are the strangest girl I have ever known." "You like it."- -Abby/Hoagie silliness-
Codename: Kids Next Door - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 35 - Published: 3/29/2010 - Abigail L./Numbuh 5, Hoagie P. G. Jr./Numbuh 2 - Complete
Hero by RadiantBeam reviews
To him, she'll always be a hero. In her mind, she'll always be his hero. [Abby x Hoagie][Oneshot]
Codename: Kids Next Door - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 817 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Published: 11/10/2007 - Abigail L./Numbuh 5, Hoagie P. G. Jr./Numbuh 2 - Complete