Home Community General Things of Beauty
Things of Beauty
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-11-08
Founder: Kaylle - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 55502
Stories that have moved me, from a variety of fandoms.

Left and Leaving by Girl on the Wing reviews
[Oneshot: WICKED, bookverse, ElphabaFiyero] He misses her like fire and she’s as cold to him as she was at school – like ice about to shatter and break into a thousand tiny places.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,739 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2005 - Complete
Reality by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
Oneshot, postmusical. Dying, even if it's not really dying, can't be easy. She had erased the idea of herself from existence and she needed to rewrite it. Fiyeraba.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 826 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Complete
There Were Nights by EnjoyingObsession reviews
A grieving Mark reflects on Roger's illness. MarkRoger friendship.
RENT - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Mark C., Roger D. - Complete
Versions of Light by Foalshan reviews
I guess this is an offshoot of Darkness...What gets me in Disney movies is that the bad guy is always BAD. There's never any gray. Why is he bad? What happened? Is there no pity in you at all for him?
Disney - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/24/2005
Archetype by Fair-Ithil reviews
She was a princess, he was a pirate, and some might call that fated. There was no fighting alliteration... Every fairytale needs a love story. [HanLeia]
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 810 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/9/2006 - Han S., Leia O. - Complete
Tense by Fair-Ithil reviews
“I love you.”...the words calm and steady, and she hopes they don’t snare in the dark. RotJ, before the battle on Endor
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 564 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/13/2005 - Han S., Leia O.
Falling by Jack Hawksmoor reviews
Elisa's sick of falling. A GoliathElisa story.
Gargoyles - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,947 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/25/2006 - Elisa M., Goliath - Complete
The Word at the Bottom by a thousand winds reviews
The word at the bottom is love. During 'Anne of Windy Poplars', Gilbert receives a letter.
Anne of Green Gables series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 917 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Published: 9/28/2005 - Complete
Fog Inside The Glass by Limelight reviews
Han Solo spent most of his life sleeping with women and leaving. But he couldn't leave her. [Han Leia]
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,331 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/4/2005 - Leia O., Han S.
Not This Way by obaona reviews
A story I wrote solely to depress readers of it’s particular pairing (that would be the short story) – and to torture the characters, of course. I was feeling evil. (HL one shot.)
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,430 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/14/2003 - Complete
Of Endings by obaona reviews
Endings aren't always good, or happy. Sometimes they're just fated to be. LukeMara.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,304 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/6/2003 - Complete
The Speed of Sound by Kyra Cullinan reviews
Picard/Crusher. "She wants something that genuine and unfamiliar ..."
StarTrek: The Next Generation - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 654 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/24/2002 - B. Crusher, J. Picard
Everyone Drinks in Hell by vader-incarnate reviews
Good isn't stronger than evil it just has better luck. Ten years after the Battle of Endor goes wrong, Han Solo finds something and someone he thought was lost forever. Angsty HL AU.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,705 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/11/2004 - Han S., Leia O. - Complete