Home Community TV Shows Merlin This episode was too short!
This episode was too short!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Merlin, Since: 01-22-12
Founder: Vuurvlieg - Stories: 155 - Followers: 70 - id: 97912
We all know how it is, having watched an amazing episode of Merlin and wishing it wasn't finished yet. Here you can find quality stories dedicated to specific episodes. Slash is permitted as long it's not the focus of the story. If there's a story you want me to add, send a PM and tell me why!

Possibility by wryter501 reviews
"It was me who used magic to cure Gwen's father!" Arthur's excuse for Merlin's abrupt and illogical confession - "He's in love" - serves to clear his manservant... temporarily. "You think because I made the excuse for you, I didn't realize it was just that – an excuse?" Reveal fic, in-canon.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,321 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 11/19/2015 - Published: 11/8/2015 - Arthur, Merlin, Gaius - Complete
Understanding by Distressed Clover reviews
"I don't understand. I know you, Merlin, and you're not a coward. So what makes this time different?" What if Arthur wasn't oblivious? An alternate version of Merlin and Arthur's discussion in 5x12 before Arthur leaves for battle. No slash, no reveal, spoilers for S5. One-shot.
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 396 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/18/2013 - Arthur, Merlin - Complete
Said and Unsaid by Ellessaria reviews
Arthur's journey to Avalon is painful in more ways than one. Already struggling to cope with his deadly wound, he also has to deal with the increasingly shocking confessions of his manservant... (Cover art by Wil1969).
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 55,752 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 8/24/2014 - Published: 7/13/2014 - Arthur, Merlin - Complete
Dogsbody by LadyDunla reviews
Or: Whatever Happened to the Dog? Merlin transformed a statue into a dog in 1x02, but what happened to the dog after?
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,193 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/4/2013 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
No Job For a King by LadyDunla reviews
Or: How Merlin Got Arthur to Spy on Gwen in episode 5x09. In which Merlin has a plan to reveal the truth to Arthur and the king is decidedly not willing to go along with it. A missing moment from "With All My Heart".
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,833 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/15/2014 - Arthur, Merlin, Gwen/Guinevere - Complete
What If She Wasn't? by Adelina Le Morte March reviews
AU ending to The Lady of the Lake episode. Instead of taking Freya to the lake, Merlin decides to bring her into the castle and try to make her better, refusing to believe the wound is too deep. But, even as she gets better, the problem remains that everyone in Camelot will still be searching for a girl. Which raises the question, what if Freya WASN'T one? One-shot.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,891 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/27/2012 - [Merlin, Freya] - Complete
Aftershocks by ZoeJoy24 reviews
Just because she's better it doesn't mean that she doesn't remember everything that happened, everything she did to the ones she loves. A look at the day after the events in With All My Heart with Gwen, Arthur, and Merlin. One-Shot. Possible spoilers for Season 5 eps up to With All My Heart.
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,154 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Published: 3/2/2013 - Gwen/Guinevere - Complete
Catharsis by Bottled Sunshine reviews
Merlin tells Arthur the real reason he should be exiled. Although honestly, how dare Arthur even threaten it? Reveal one-shot which just became a two-shot. Alternate scene for 4.11.
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,375 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 10/9/2012 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
If Only by FromTheCouncilOfTimeWizards reviews
A collection of oneshots. Each chapter is an AU/'what if' for a different episode. All chapters are completely unrelated, even if they are from the same episode. They can be completely different from original episode or just barely. T for some character deaths and because I'm sure I'll slip in a swear word somewhere. Beware: SPOILERS! Ch. 24: 1x07
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 27 - Words: 31,031 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 10/20/2013 - Published: 6/26/2013 - Merlin, Arthur
Season 5 AU The Die is Not Cast by MonJoh reviews
It started as a few tweaks and became a rewrite of Season 5 … what if the last season had not been about Mordred and Arthur's doom? What if Merlin used that great power he has and Arthur showed the sense one would expect of a leader and they built Albion together? Which may not be easy ... (canon divergence, canon compliant, no slash, canonical death, Arthur/Gwen, Merlin/Mithian)
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 127,960 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 6/4 - Published: 8/6/2015 - Merlin, Arthur, Gwen/Guinevere, Mithian - Complete
Dragon? What Dragon? by ValkyrieVeela reviews
Oneshot. How come no-one ever brought up the war band that was destroyed by Kilgharrah's flames outside the caves in Ealdor? No-one likes to talk about Agravaine's death either. One would think that immediately after the turmoil of a hostile takeover there would have been more questions asked. Well, what if there had been? Rated T for description of bodies.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/4/2015 - Arthur, Gwen/Guinevere, Leon, Gwaine - Complete
If I can't use magic by Misery2412 reviews
What if Merlin left Gaius, after they had the "If I can't use magic, I might as well die", conversation, and ran straight into Arthur? A different take on the tv series. UPDATE: Episode 01 completed
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,456 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 8/25/2014 - Published: 3/9/2014 - Merlin, Arthur
Better Decision Making by Pawthorn reviews
What the people of Camelot lack in common sense, they make up for with strength, courage, and melodrama. But this series of one-shots explores what might happen if our favorite characters made better choices. Spoilers abound. Now: Series Five Sucked. Merlin can do better.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 19,526 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 169 - Updated: 2/1/2015 - Published: 4/24/2012 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
The Virtuous Day by SkyeSoul reviews
What if Merlin had detected the amulet Morgana planted, and Uther survived that day - changing Arthur's opinion on magic forever. Eventual Reveal!Fic, reveal of something or other in every chapter. Follows the plot of the tv show with this one critical change.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,579 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 254 - Updated: 5/27/2015 - Published: 10/31/2013 - Merlin, Arthur
Do you understand now? by alekamatic reviews
Arthur doesn't understand. Why would Morgana betray Camelot? Set during season 3 episode 2 "The Coming of Arthur: Part 2"
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,047 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/30/2014 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
Incompetence by Sydelle Rein reviews
Set during Goblin's Gold, completely canon. When Gaius accuses Merlin of sorcery, Arthur is given very little time to think. He needs more time, so he develops a split-second plan. Unfortunately, his 'plan' goes awry at every turn.
Merlin - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,611 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 29 - Published: 9/10/2011 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
Balance by WinterSky101 reviews
Today, Merlin has saved three lives and taken one. He's not sure how to get that to balance out. Tag for Episode 1.06 (A Remedy to Cure All Ills). Warning: Includes depictions of vomiting.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,964 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/22/2015 - Morgana, Merlin, Arthur, Gaius - Complete
Burning Eyes by FromTheCouncilOfTimeWizards reviews
Oneshot. If Arthur had been more observant during that one, incredibly frustrating scene during 5x12, what might he have seen?
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 672 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/24/2013 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
Your Eyes by ALittleBitofEverything101 reviews
Season 2, Episode 8. Arthur is having his doubts about whether or not magic is truly evil, so Merlin decides to tell him about his magic. Things don't go exactly as he planned. One-Shot. Disclaimer: I do not own Merlin.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,527 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 20 - Published: 4/8/2015 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
The Drawing of the Dark by SERIOSLYNICK reviews
AU tag to season 5 episode 11. Spoilers, obviously. Instead of leaving Kara to be executed, Merlin decides to screw destiny and save them.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,643 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/15/2012 - Merlin, Mordred - Complete
A Servant of One by llLethell reviews
It was like being on the edge of waking. Knowing he was trapped inside himself, with one purpose consuming his mind as he was powerless to stop it. Morgana would kill the king with Merlin's hands, but he would fight. On his life, he would fight. *AU version of A Servant of Two Masters*
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,387 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 299 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 7/6/2012 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
A fork in the road by radhaj reviews
The Disir are waiting for an answer from Arthur and the King is waiting for advice from his manservant. What if Merlin chose differently when Arthur had asked for his opinion?
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,013 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 12/13/2012 - Merlin, Arthur
A Destiny, A Warlock and a King: AU Series Ending by bluespiritgal reviews
SPOILERS! AU ending to Season 5 Final Episode. Can Merlin really accept Arthur's fate? My version of how I hoped the series might have ended. Give it a try, you just might like it :) Lots of bromance with a little adventure thrown in. No slash. Chapter 9 FINAL CHAP is now up. Story complete! Enjoy! And reviews would be greatly appreciated.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 28,851 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 2/12/2013 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
Before the Dawn by Moni Hasnone reviews
Season 4 Episode 1 and 2 Rewrite. With the Dorocha on the loose, Arthur and Merlin have to travel to the Isle of the Blessed to seal the veil. Unfortunately, Arthur realizes only the sacrifice of a magical life will seal the tear. Will Merlin make the ultimate sacrifice? Or will Camelot find someone else? Reveal fic.
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 37,008 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 8/10/2014 - Published: 7/16/2014 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
Brave Enough to See (Bite the Hand that Feeds) by Sweetbriar reviews
A what-if canon divergence centered on a bit of illogic of season 4 episode 6, 'Servant of Two Masters': Why would Gwen ever keep this from Arthur? Merthur.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,023 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/12/2013 - Arthur, Merlin, Gwen/Guinevere - Complete
151 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »