Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto This is all so freakin cheesin random
This is all so freakin cheesin random
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 10-15-05
Founder: Hersheys Rocks - Stories: 25 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 4 - id: 23207
This is dedicated to the randomness of everything...this shall currently consist of me, squirrelly queen, turkey boy and anyone else who wants to be in it, just say the word 'In the immortal words of the great confused one Tata for now'

Haruno Sakura's Coffee Shop Adventures by eb the chocolate buckaneer reviews
[SasuSaku Oneshot] Sakura's POV. “Why Sasuke?” I asked mischievously, batting my eyelashes. “Do you want me to get on the table?” This caused Naruto to snort, and I knew that was his way of laughing. [First Oneshot, Please R&R!]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,038 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/26/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
How Coffee Stole My Soul by Verboten Byacolate reviews
The rise, then fall, then failed getaway, then rise again of Haruno Sakura's addiction.[Sakuracentric][Mild SasuSaku]Warning: Don't let the Caffeine Lucifer get you!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,425 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/23/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Dear Foolish Little Brother by solderini reviews
Like all good boys, Itachi writes home occasionally.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 1693 - Favs: 4,317 - Follows: 429 - Published: 4/2/2004 - Itachi U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Love's Rapids by sadistic dreamkiller reviews
It's simple. Two in a small raft, plus one raging river. Warning: Perverted Sasuke. "Uhm… Sasukekun, can you take the flashlight out of your pocket? It's digging into my back." SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,087 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 47 - Published: 10/11/2006 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Feel Good Inc by Kawaii-Akuhei reviews
“So basically you want me to go whoring around with the higherups over at Uchiha Inc.?” “No, Sakura, I want you to go whoring around with THE higherup.” Rated for language and suggestive themes. SasuSaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 28,391 - Reviews: 635 - Favs: 423 - Follows: 483 - Updated: 12/22/2008 - Published: 8/24/2006 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Glory by ice bitten reviews
When Team Seven has a simple mission of pulling out weeds, Naruto makes it his LIFE’S WORK TO UTTERLY DEFEAT UCHIHA SASUKE AS A ONE CHANCE FOR GLORY. While, Sasuke isn’t about to stand down, Sakura ponders the saneness of her team. ONE SHOT.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,787 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Sakura H. - Complete
Springfire by sadistic dreamkiller reviews
Story to be deleted. Apologies.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 402 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 4/22/2012 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
An Issue of Competition by asteriskjam reviews
[SasuSaku][OneShot] Sakura's first kiss had been accidental, stolen by some other man. Jealous!Boyfriend Sasuke finds an unorthodox way to make up for that.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,309 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 277 - Follows: 28 - Published: 8/10/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Haircutting by MyFallenAngel reviews
[ NejiTen ] Accidents happen, you know. That’s why Tenten accidentally cut off Lee’s hair. And that’s also why Lee cooks up a revenge on her. If only she knows what he planned...
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,189 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/22/2006 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Tastes Like Tomatoes by bakasake reviews
Only one thing stands between Sasuke and his tomatoes...oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,566 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/21/2006 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Rainbows by CuteXHellishXGal reviews
Something I wrote when I was sugar high... Doesn't really make sense, Slight Sasusaku.... BTW, yes, I meant smarties, the SMARTIES. Why? Becoz I've learned that Skittles are evil... and not meant for bowls...
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 538 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/28/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Misunderstanding by Blizzie-chan reviews
Thanks to Naruto, Sasuke's made a complete fool of himself...in front of Sakura. [Slightly Crack. Drabble. Slight SasuSaku.]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 305 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Together Forever by FireDragonBL reviews
Tenten gets better and better, almost on par with Neji, but she is still lost in her own mind, with no family, no friends, except of course, her teammates, Neji and Lee and Gai of course. And then she finds out that she has a bloodline limit. CHP25 up
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 131,003 - Reviews: 557 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 9/14/2007 - Published: 4/12/2005 - Tenten, Neji H.
Meet the Family by crysthur and artheph reviews
Turns out, there IS a reason why Tenten's name is so odd. Perhaps she is not as boring and ordinary as she seems. Or so Neji discovers when he meets her highly dysfunctional family. NejiTenten. COMPLETE
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,028 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/7/2004 - Published: 10/22/2004 - Complete
Some Quality Halloween Bonding by crysthur and artheph reviews
A story JUST in time for Halloween! It's finally October 31st in Konoha. What will each of the ninjas dress up as? Read on as the teams frolick in the streets!
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,177 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/31/2004
Gai's New Find by crysthur and artheph reviews
Gai has purchased a coveted object of his dreams. He goes down the streets of Konoha to show off his new accessory. How will the ninjas react to this crazy fashion addition? ONE SHOT
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,374 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/18/2004 - Complete
Oh the Randomness of It All! by crysthur and artheph reviews
Scenes from around Konoha. Just what IS that black speck? EVERYONE'S gonna end up in it... hopefully. Most likely couples: NejiTenten, SasukeSakura, ShikamaruIno.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,271 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/10/2005 - Published: 9/28/2004 - Complete
Conversation by crysthur and artheph reviews
The boys have some introspective dialogue on their relationships. Generic pairings. Short oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 481 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/12/2005 - Complete
Destabilizing the Team Equilibrium by teamgaifan reviews
Nothing puts Neji in a worse mood than a bad training session, and when his teammates ruin his day, he is going to hold them accountable. A rather long but light one-shot. Pairing: Lee x Tenten…or is it? Read and find out!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,926 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/10/2004 - Complete
Surveillance and Concealment by teamgaifan reviews
Gai sends Lee on a special mission to track down Tenten. But as Neji finds himself following along, the situation unexpectedly takes a turn towards the embarrassing…Light one-shot, rated PG-13 just in case.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,958 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2004 - Complete
Hope by Squirrel Prodigy of Evil reviews
Sasuke has changed ever since he came back. Can Sakura get through to him? Read and Review.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/9/2005
The Effects of Random Questioning by silent nox2 reviews
[Oneshot] Who knew a simple question can lead to that.... SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 17 - Published: 8/18/2005 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete