Home Community Movies High School Musical This is not a community
This is not a community
Follow .
Focus: Movies High School Musical, Since: 10-16-07
Founder: This account is deleted 3 - Stories: 39 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 5 - id: 51640

Sneak Out by Literature Is Life reviews
He's not the reason that she snuck out. He's the reason that she would sneak out again. TroyGabriella Oneshot
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,080 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/4/2008 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
With You by shaunna100 reviews
Being with each other is all that matters to Troy and Gabriella. All they want to do is feel each other’s presence, feel each other's skin on their own. They know that they are here to stay, with each other, forever. Oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,115 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/16/2008 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete
You are the Music In Me by disneygurl054 reviews
Troy and Gabriella's future split them apart. Now that they are split, everything changes. Now, Gabriella is a celeb and Troy a bball star. Then fate brings them together and makes them realize what they really need to make life work... each other.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,054 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 3/3/2009 - Published: 1/4/2008 - Gabriella M., Troy B.
In Need of Someone to Love by disneygurl054 reviews
Troy Bolton had a perfect life. Then his wife died while giving birth to his child. He puts an ad for a babysitter and meets Gabriella. They fall for each other, but he doesn't want to betray his dead wife. Can Troy confess his love before it's too late?
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,301 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 8/10/2008 - Published: 1/20/2008
East Highs Best Boyfriend Contest by nchapps reviews
East High is having a Best Boyfriend Contest. Who will win? Cute short story about Troyella, Zekepay, Chaylor, Relsi, Jassica.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,030 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 11/7/2009 - Published: 7/12/2008
A Lonely Heart Calls by tslamsin reviews
Troy Bolton has fallen for the soft spoken,Gabriella Montez, but she doesn't want to risk being in a relationship because of her past. Will Gabriella finally let it go and will Troy change his cocky ways?
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,292 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/13/2008 - Complete
The Special Ring by XxarlimeXx12 reviews
Troy Bolton has a ring. Not just any ring. His class ring. Every girl wants to wear it because Troy gives that to the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Tx? ONESHOT!
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,372 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Complete
In My Dreams by Mac-alicious reviews
All I know is you love me in my dreams. TxG
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,740 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Complete
Hero Heroine by XotroyellaoX reviews
His face was always empty, except for his signature smirk, of course, but then she came, and everything changed. Songfic to 'Hero - Heroine' by Boy's Like Girls. TXG.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Complete
Troy's Sweet Spot by thinktwice94 reviews
My first evr fanfic. Troy has something on his mind. will Gabriella be able to figure out what? If she does will she regret what she hears?
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/14/2008 - Complete
Rock it like a Rockstar by BluexSatin reviews
Troy has been forced by his friends to attend a concert of Vanessa Hudgens. What will happen there ? Oneshot
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,858 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/23/2008 - Complete
Never Let Go by cj10824 reviews
Gabriella and Troy have been best friends since they were kids. Gabriella has deeper feelings than friendship for Troy. What happens when Gabriella accidentally hears a conversation she wasn't supposed to? Troy/Gabriella one-shot
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,855 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/7/2008 - Complete
Library Love by xoxMusicalxox reviews
There was one thing Troy knew about his beloved Gabriella Montez…it was that she, the most unpopular girl in school, was unaware that he, TROY BOLTON, the most popular guy in school…was in love with her. ONESHOT! TROYELLA OF COURSE! WHO ELSE? lol
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 19 - Published: 3/21/2008 - Complete
Public Displays Of Affection by singyourheartout reviews
Oneshot, Troyella fluff. Please Read and Review!
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,870 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Complete
Our Song Troyella Style! by EatSleepBreatheJonas reviews
Oneshot Songfic to Our Song by Taylor Swift, the Troyella version. Mostly flashbacks of how they got their song, please review!
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,967 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/28/2007 - Published: 6/19/2007 - Complete
If Only You Knew by kkairi325 reviews
Gabriella Montez has been best friends with Troy Bolton since they met at the ski lodge last year. She likes him, but he's clueless. Will she do anything to get him to notice her?
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,987 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/26/2007 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Under the Stars by the real Violet Parr reviews
Just a cute Troyella twoshot. Warning: level of fluff contained in this story may rot your teeth!
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,977 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/31/2006 - Published: 8/30/2006 - Complete
One last wish by b3l3n reviews
Troy is madly in love with a girl named Kate and Chad gave him an idea of having a genie to get her. What happens when he unconciously fall in love with his genie instead? Who is he gonna pick? What's gonna be his one last wish? TROYELLA oneshot
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,076 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/1/2007 - Complete
Maybe This Time by b3l3n reviews
ONESHOT song fic of Maybe This Time by Michael Murphy.. Troy and Gabriella got seperated in college. Its been hard for them. Then one day, they got reunited after a few years. Will they make it work this time... maybe.. Please R&R.
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,090 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Complete
At Her Side by unknownbyhim22 reviews
ONE SHOT! Gabriella recieves bad news and Troy, her best friend, stays at her side even when she doesn't want him there. T&G
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,248 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/17/2008 - Complete
With a Little Help from Everyone by Luc91 reviews
With a little help from everyone, will Troy and Gabriella get together or will everything turn out to be for nothing? Troyella . One shot. Please R&R! Thanks. Previously HSMandChelseaFCfan
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,406 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/11/2008 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete
Forgotten Love by SunsetsAndStars reviews
They Were The Perfect Couple. When Gabriella Returns Home After A Month Of Fighting Her Eating Disorder, She Realises Things May Never Be The Same Again, And It's Up To Troy To Prove Her Wrong. Troyella & Chaylor
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,232 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/26/2008 - Published: 12/8/2007
Thanks to you by Lovelylauren10 reviews
TxG "I've got to thank you" Troy told him. The man spoke, "Why?" Troy spoke again, "Because if it weren't for you then I wouldn't have Gabriella and Maddie. Thank you because when they didn't mean anything to you they meant the world to me." ONESHOT!
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,296 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/8/2008 - Complete
We're in Heaven by MusicalLife17 reviews
This is my first HSM Fan Fic/ song Fic. It's set to the Bryan Adams Song "Heaven" about Troy and Gabriella. I Suck at Summarys ... but the story is better. Hope You Enjoy. Comments most welcome... i sadly do not own HSM but i made up the name Johnathan.
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,471 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/29/2008 - Complete
Tearing Up My Heart by groffcheles reviews
I never really liked health class. But then Troy Bolton came into my life... TROYELLA
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,876 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/28/2008 - Complete
37 | Page 1 2 Next »