Home Community General This is what I read
This is what I read
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-25-06
Founder: Why knot - Stories: 9,132 - Followers: 61 - id: 38232
A collection of my favorite fics. Naruto, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy VII, Evangelion, Kingdom Hearts, and others.

Family Counseling With the Dursleys by Harmonic Friction reviews
Harry finds it hilarious when cousin Dudley is forced to attend therapy sessions with Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon. However, it's not funny when it is decided that Harry come along, too.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,945 - Reviews: 295 - Favs: 280 - Follows: 397 - Updated: 8/13/2014 - Published: 5/18/2007 - Harry P., Petunia D., Dudley D., Vernon D. - Complete
Emerald Flash by AuraStormMaster reviews
My name is Harry Potter, and I am a teenage wizard who is prophesised to save the Wizarding World. To the rest of the world, I am also known as the Fastest Man Alive. Thanks to an accidental collision of lightning and potions, I was given the gift of incredible speed. HP/Avengers/Flash Triple X-Over. Flash!Harry. Eventual HP/WM
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,785 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 140 - Published: 6/30 - Harry P., Captain America/Steve R., Wanda M./Scarlet Witch, Pietro M./Quicksilver
The Son of The King by Watashiomushi reviews
Naruto, son of the Yondaime Hokage has been sent to his fathers world. With the skills of a ninja, how will he effect the world now? With another son of the big three, how will the prophecy turn out?
Crossover - Naruto & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,336 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 210 - Updated: 3h - Published: 6/29 - Naruto U.
The Dream of Nagato Yuki by Racke reviews
Short oneshot about Nagato dreaming... sorry about the crappy summary
Haruhi Suzumiya series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 759 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Yuki N. - Complete
Lying is kinda like telling the truth by Racke reviews
A random argument, from Kyon's point of view...
Haruhi Suzumiya series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 622 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Kyon - Complete
John Smith? by Racke reviews
Haruhi and Kyon thinking about who this ‘John Smith’ could be
Haruhi Suzumiya series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 846 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Kyon - Complete
The Cold Never Bothered Me by Arkarian23 reviews
Having finally lost faith in the Wizarding world and fulfilling his obligations, a dive through the veil leads harry Potter to a new world with new challenges, and hopefully the chance to start again.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,392 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 291 - Follows: 456 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 3/2/2014 - Harry P., Anna, Elsa
Consul of the Underworld: The Game Begins by Engineer4Ever reviews
A child of the Rich One rises. Wielding a smile masking a plotting mind. Carving a righteous but dark path through a world more vast and mysterious than ever imagined. In this game of gods and men, it's her time to shine. Fem!Harry.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 21,700 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 593 - Follows: 636 - Updated: 6/26 - Published: 6/12
Iron Hero by Tailed Beast King reviews
Naruto is the Iron Man in the Ben 10 Universe. Naruto/Gwen pairing. Smart Naruto. Start's off on the Washington B.C episode.
Crossover - Naruto & Ben 10 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,299 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 106 - Published: 5/2 - [Naruto U., Gwen T.]
The Forbidden Son: The Reclamation of Power by Ghoul-Warrior reviews
The war is finally over! Madara has been defeated by Naruto and his allies. But now Naruto, transported to another world, must face his toughest challenge yet. He must uncover his real heritage and at the same time fight in order to save his new home. Will differentiate from the novel. Naruto & Annabeth.
Crossover - Naruto & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 64,171 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 692 - Follows: 787 - Updated: 5/27 - Published: 1/28/2014 - Naruto U., Annabeth C., Percy J., Jason G.
Highschool DxD ALT by Demons Anarchy of Pride reviews
Okay, so because of Azazel's screw-up, I'm in an alternate world where my rival is with the Grigori, and I'm in his shoes as Rias Gremory's Pawn... Oh well. At least I can fight some strong opponents.
High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,707 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 5/29 - Published: 5/24 - Vali L.
Reading Consul of the Underworld: The Game Begins by Bonesboy15 reviews
And we're back with the third daughter of the Big Three. Join the Heroes and Gods of Olympus as they read about the latest FemHarry Engineer4Ever has cocked up, learn more about their mysterious host The Seer, and crack jokes in this thrilling installment! Rating may change.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,368 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 300 - Follows: 252 - Published: 6/20 - Harry P., Hades
Cold Winds, Hot Water by sonicking2004 reviews
After the tragic events of Cold Spell, Elsa is more determined than ever to help others. However, after a mission of mercy goes awry, Elsa finds herself once more far from home and in the company of some unusual individuals. Can Elsa overcome her mistrust of these strangers to work together to find her way home again?
Crossover - One Piece & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,460 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 5/14 - Luffy, Robin, Anna, Elsa
RWBY, JNPR, & HAIL by DragonKingDragneel25 reviews
Harry thought falling through the Veil of Death would end him. Unfortunately, Fate had other plans. Stuck in a new land, Harry strides to become the best Hunter in all of Remnant...if his friends don't drag him into insanity first.
Crossover - Harry Potter & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,611 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 429 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 7/20/2014 - Harry P., Weiss Schnee, Adam Taurus, OC
Issei and the Game of Life: Remastered Edition by Spktr Alpha reviews
Issei just got asked out on date...by a supernatural killer, and he found that out because a video game HUD was inexplicably crammed into his face. Add the fact that his dad (who may or may not have been a vigilante biker) wants him to man up by forcing him to get his ass kicked by a nutty boxer did he realize that life was going to suck. HsDxD x Kamen Rider x The Gamer Crossover!
Crossover - High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D & Kamen Rider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,033 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 7/2 - Published: 6/24 - H. Issei, A. Asia, Xenovia
Not Scared by NeonZangetsu reviews
They said I couldn't do it. That I wouldn't. A bet was made. Five nights in a pizzeria with no powers and I'm not allowed to leave. Five nights in hell with a bunch of crazy animatronic animals. I'm not scared of course. Nope! Not scared! Not at all! Part of the Not Going Home Series! No particular pairing really, unless ya'll want one.
Crossover - Naruto & Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: T - English - Humor/Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,372 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 6/24 - Naruto U.
Luffy takes the Iron Throne by tmb1112 reviews
The Straw Hat crew, after getting their new ship at Water 7, land on a strange island where no one's heard of a Log Pose before. The crew gets stuck there and their dreams seem to be lost, but their newest crewmate tells Luffy a different King he could be. Not the King of the Pirates, but the King of the Seven kingdoms. Starts in 5th season of Game of Thrones
Crossover - One Piece & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 77,642 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 6/4 - Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Arya S.
Escape to Vegas by holdred reviews
An AU story that started with the ministry six in the battle of the ministry. Harry escapes Britain and ends up in the colonies. He goes to Las Vegas and meets Kara Zor-El. Based on Blood Brandy's Challenge. Harry!Multi Story is finished.
Crossover - DC Superheroes & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,837 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 303 - Follows: 231 - Updated: 1/9/2014 - Published: 12/12/2013 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Daphne G. - Complete
Things Thought Lost by Reign of Rayne reviews
Can be found again. The commander of the second division started behaving strangely after an incident that nearly set the Moby Dick aflame, but amnesia was far from the problem. Time travel, no pairings.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 29,221 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 6/1 - Ace
Hadrian 'Padfoot' Black - WWE's Next Superstar by tomwilliams1990 reviews
The War is over and Harry is being used as a puppet by wizarding britain, sick of being the chosen one, he heads to the USA To WWE'S Performance Centre, With the Undertaker.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,599 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 4/29 - [Harry P., Paige] [Emma, Draco M.]
Akari no Go by Tennisbunnyrox reviews
This time, it's Akari's story.
Hikaru no Go - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,957 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/23 - Published: 1/24/2014 - Hikaru S., Akari F.
The Smallest Straw Hat by pikaace reviews
Being a pirate is no easy feat. Especially if you're an amnesiac Pikachu with nowhere to go and no clue of who you really are or where you came from. That's me, by the way. Luckily, that's what the Straw Hats are for, and I have a feeling I'm going to experience adventure and danger like no other. And maybe, along the way, I can find my way home...wherever home is.
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 31,608 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 6/16 - Sanji, Straw Hats P., OC
Go, Soccer Player, Go! by anad reviews
Hikaru only ever wanted to play soccer. Then he met Sai, a go-playing ghost from the Heian period.
Hikaru no Go - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 60 - Words: 125,030 - Reviews: 760 - Favs: 561 - Follows: 546 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 1/3/2013 - Hikaru S. - Complete
No regrets by Reira-Layla reviews
Luffy and Sabo were about to pay their respects to Ace and suddenly the Pirate King Monkey D. Luffy finds himself back at the Sunny... days prior to the crew's second encounter with Bartholomew Kuma. What does this mean? Why has he gone back? And why does he has the memories of those twelve years afterwards? Time-skip verse. No pairings. AU. Nakamaship.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 38,056 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 436 - Follows: 602 - Updated: 4/30 - Published: 5/28/2014 - Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Straw Hats P.
Try and Try Again by LucyNyy reviews
"Everything has a natural order and any deviation from that will result in a slightly altered future, are you ready to take that risk?" The man had asked Zoro. Watch as the crew try to recreate their past, deathly afraid of screwing up, hoping beyond hope that they will still be able to gather every nakama once again. Nakamaship/Time-Travel
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,477 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 6/11 - Published: 5/12 - Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Straw Hats P.
5,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »