Home Community General This is what I read
This is what I read
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-25-06
Founder: Why knot - Stories: 9,221 - Followers: 61 - id: 38232
A collection of my favorite fics. Naruto, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy VII, Evangelion, Kingdom Hearts, and others.

The Adventures of The Master of Death - RWBY by Eragon Emrys reviews
The Blood War is over. Voldemort is dead, but Earth is in a nuclear winter, brought around by nuclear strikes as Voldemort's last laugh. Harry is not in a good condition. Death decides that something needs to be done. Welcome to a World of New Solutions, Harry Potter! [Chapter 4 is a go!]
Crossover - Harry Potter & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 34,892 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 233 - Follows: 284 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 3/25 - [Harry P., Pyrrha Nikos] [Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch]
Harry Potter and the Monsters of Remnant by Projekt Red reviews
Having been banished into this strange new world Harry Potter must adapt to this new world and learn to protect himself from the many new dangers that plague his life. Voldemort's no longer the only one out for his blood. OotP AU Semi-Smarter Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,014 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 7/26 - Harry P., Ruby Rose, Ozpin, Team RWBY
Reading the Books: Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by nix54 reviews
Repost of my old stories. Original Order reads the books. Eventual plans to continue after book reading is finished.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 83,241 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 5/25
Too Good To be True by SoulKeeper1729 reviews
After Voldemort casts the killing curse on Harry in the Forbidden Forest, Death gives Harry the opportunity to go back in time. Without much of a second thought, Harry agrees to Death's terms without reading the contract. As Harry finds out, when something sounds too good to be true... Time Travel with a twist. First fanfic.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 8 - Words: 53,641 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 7/21 - Published: 1/21 - Harry P.
A Ghostly Familiar by PainX65 reviews
Instead of meeting Chamo, Negi summons a spirit of an old warrior who saved the world, his name is Naruto Uzumaki.
Crossover - Naruto & Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,514 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 46 - Published: 7/27 - Naruto U., Negi S., Sayo A.
Gods and Demigods read Altered Destinies by DemonicChihuahua reviews
The heroes from Altered Destinies, written by Anaklusmos14, are sent back in time to read about their adventures, namely Percy. The son of Hades and his friends and family read Altered Destinies, I recommend reading Anaklusmos14's stories because they are really good. I do not own Altered Destinies or the characters. There are a few profanity, but most of the time it is tame.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 67,046 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 257 - Follows: 264 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 6/3/2013
Gods and demigods Read the Queen's Champion by DemonicChihuahua reviews
Characters from the Queen's Champion are sent back in time to one year after Titan War to read a book. How will they react when they read about Percy jackson and his adventures? What will happen when they discover what happens to the Maiden Goddess? What happens when they discover secrets and truths? I do not own anything. All rights go to Rick Riordan and Anaklusmos14.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,448 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 246 - Follows: 253 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 6/19/2013
Integrity by ObsessedwReading reviews
With the First two books read The Seven, Reyna, Nico, Coach Hedge, and some of their oldest friends from Camp Half-Blood are now preparing to read The Titan's Curse. Leo is still hiding some things, and Nico's hiding everything. Can the others get them to open up to them? Or will they have to wait to find out by reading the books? Third book in my series 'Honesty'.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 35,224 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 4/22 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Thalia G., Rachel D.
Reading Twisted Reality by TheLastInspiration reviews
The Gods of Olympus get a visit from a mysterious seer. What will happen next? A reading fanfic of Catastrophic Finale's 'Twisted Reality'. Post BOO. AU
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 75,127 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 2/9 - Percy J., Artemis, Apollo, Hestia
Anything Goes In Fanfiction by xXGrayGuitar14Xx reviews
"Anything goes in Fanfiction." Grover said. Nico snorted, "Yeah, I can get every girl at camp, catch you and Percy MAKING OUT by the shed, and can still go to school. Yeah, anything goes in crazy fan's minds. Let's read another one and see who faints next." "NO!" Everyone yelled. Rated T for cussing. SPOILERS FOR ALL BOOKS! OOC
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 21 - Words: 29,746 - Reviews: 765 - Favs: 407 - Follows: 478 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 10/6/2012 - Grover, Nico A., Percy J., Leo V.
Old Soul Reborn by Glaux Bryonia reviews
The process of reincarnation isn't perfect, especially when it comes to the reincarnation of a soul that was very old and powerful during its previous life. Harry finds this out in an unusual way.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 14,877 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 255 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 7/22 - Harry P., Sogyo no K
that might have been us by sapphireswimming reviews
It wasn't their usual TV dinner fare. But they'd take it.
Crossover - Supernatural & Gravity Falls - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,655 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/25 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
The Fated Turnabout by Peoplepersonsof DooM reviews
I had one job: prevent Phoenix Wright from losing his badge. I thought it'd be easy, just like the games. But I was wrong. There are no walkthroughs, no gamefaqs, just me. And I'm honestly not sure if I can handle the weird characters, spiteful attorneys, and a daily dose of murder. I'm hoping I can pull this off... I mean I can't screw this up too badly, right?
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 139,187 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 7/17 - Published: 3/16/2013 - Phoenix W./Nick, Mia F., Miles E.
Reality Shifts Here by Chiron2060 reviews
Everyone knows that Shirou was saved by the Kiritsugu in the great fire, but what would happen if Shirou was lucky and only had minor injuries? What would happen if in that moment, Shirou rejected his own memories of the event? What if he had the power to reject the existence of other concepts? A different origin, different abilities, different servants and a different War.
Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 45,082 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 325 - Updated: 7/24 - Published: 3/2 - Shirō E., Rin T., Nero
Usopp and the Messed up Timeline by ZeinDarkuzss reviews
Have you ever read those stories where Luffy becomes Pirate King but at the great price of the death of all his crew so he goes back in time? Well I decided instead is Usopp who does. But there's also another twist, he didn't went back in time but rather went to a different universe with a messed up timeline. How will the long nosed liar come to save his friends?
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,163 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/23 - Luffy, Usopp, Straw Hats P.
Lock, Stock and a Trunk of Grace by darksider82 reviews
Harry's war was done but his was just a prelude to what was come. Armed with his Godson, Mythos, Mentor, Trunk of guns, Grace and a Landlords daughter watch how Harry must save Team Free Will without being shot.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,707 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 287 - Updated: 7/20 - Published: 4/16 - [Harry P., Jo H.] Bobby S.
Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me by Akari-Chaan reviews
Willow Faye Potter had been locked in a lamp of all things and banished, all because Death liked to turn up at the worst moments claiming that she was "His Master." Now she had this silly urge to protect the boy that released her from her imprisonment - so what if he thought she was a Genii, and required her help to become a... Ninja? Fem!Harry. Prompt By: Tsume Yuki.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 32,657 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 786 - Follows: 1,125 - Updated: 7/23 - Published: 3/29 - Harry P., Naruto U.
The Golden Fox Of The Great Blue by MonkeyD.Monte reviews
Naruto did it. He won the war. But as the child of prophecy, he's not done just yet. Naruto, after a chat with the Pirate King of all people, finds himself in the world of One Piece; putting together his own pirate crew. God-like x OC x Naruto, God-like x Crew. NarutoxHarem. *look on my profile for character info*
Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,789 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 7/24
Shield Wizard by sakurademonalchemist reviews
A hero was NOT what he wanted to be after being turned into the Magical society's clean up wizard. He was far too jaded to be one anymore. So when he gets summoned to save yet another world from destruction, needless to say he wasn't pleased one bit. He knows where a hero's path leads, and he wants no part of it. Too bad they aren't giving him much of a choice.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Rising of the Shield Hero/盾の勇者の成り上がり - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,047 - Reviews: 291 - Favs: 647 - Follows: 615 - Updated: 7/22 - Published: 7/10 - Harry P., Raphtalia, Firo
Didn't See That Coming by PhillyCh3zSt3ak reviews
Harry's life has never been ideal and he always wondered why he was Fate's whipping boy. Getting thrown in Azkaban was just one of the more recent events in his life. Learning that he's a demigod? That wasn't something that he was expecting to happen. I'm not too good with summaries. Evil!Dumbledore. Evil!Ron. Jaded!Harry. Harry x ?. Begins before LT and before OoTP. Working title.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,828 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 7/23 - Harry P.
Hunting in Camp Half-Blood by penguin-empress reviews
Dean and Sam do some research and think something strange is going on in Long Island Sound. So, naturally they go to investigate only to find a camp full of demigods recovering from saving the world.
Crossover - Supernatural & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,098 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 21h - Published: 7/7 - [Nico A., Will S.] Sam W., Dean W.
There's A Reason That The Gods Don't Particularly Like SHIELD by Arcaratus reviews
It's really simple this time 'round. Dread-Pirate Fury wants to recruit Percy and maybe his friends, and he's not going to get his way.
Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,533 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 4h - Published: 7/23
Damaged Defenders by Sherza reviews
Thor realizes Loki is not himself. Tony knows and has done work for Charles Xavier. He is also friends with Warren Worthington III. Steve keeps his promise to Erskine. These simple facts, among others, change *everything* when Loki comes to Earth and the Chitauri come calling, and what happens after.
Crossover - X-Men: The Movie & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 66 - Words: 172,303 - Reviews: 593 - Favs: 826 - Follows: 876 - Updated: 7/21 - Published: 9/22/2013 - Logan/Wolverine, Angel, Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S.
Her Pirate King by fairystail reviews
Artemis is trapped by Atlas and is reminiscing about a certain man. One Shot Luffy x Artemis
Crossover - One Piece & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,305 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/29 - Published: 7/23 - Luffy, Artemis - Complete
another fistful of omake by Greylle reviews
ideas that were written out, for which there are no current plans to continue. started updating some of the previous chapters, expanding out a bit. If done - it'll have updated and a date near the title.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 38 - Words: 357,576 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 264 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 20h - Published: 3/19/2010 - Naruto U.
5,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »