Home Community Movies Avengers Thorki
Thorki
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 03-27-12
Founder: Slytherin Sora - Stories: 49 - Followers: 0 - id: 99230
Thor x Loki, romance, bromance, friendship, ect. All types of Thor/Loki fics allowed here!

Blue Eyes by rokubi-raijuu reviews
A smattering of snapshots on the relationship between Thor and Loki depicting different moments in their time together and apart. Thor x Loki. Drabble series.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,165 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/1/2012 - Loki, Thor - Complete
Jealousy Clouds the Mind by anfiasco reviews
Oneshot. Slight Thorki. Thor has returned with Loki to Asgard, where he keeps Loki to himself. Unable to keep quiet forever, Loki will eventually spill why he attacked Earth, along with deeper secrets. Bonding and angsty fluff. Stubborn!Loki is the best.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,597 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 29 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
Paper Cranes by Canute reviews
When they were children, Thor taught Loki how to make paper cranes. "When you manage to make a thousand," he said, "you get to make a wish that would come true, no matter what." Thor/Loki
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,764 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 288 - Follows: 51 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
Despite All Odds by Coffee-dono reviews
ThorxLoki. Thor returns from Earth to deliver Loki to their father. When he hears about what was in store for his brother, Thor starts to think that he had made a big mistake and that maybe he was the only one who truly understood his brother.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,938 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 7/5/2012 - Published: 6/16/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
Frostbite by Canute reviews
At night, or whenever I was allowed rest, I would wrap my arms around myself and imagine that it was Thor who was holding me, that he was there next to me, that he was the one cleaning my bleeding wounds and soothing away the pain. And for a moment, my cell would not feel as cold as it did before. Thor/Loki
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,664 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 32 - Published: 7/19/2012 - Loki, Thor - Complete
Persistent by Canute reviews
Prom happens to be coming up. Unfortunately - or maybe not so - for Loki, it seems that Thor Odinson has taken a liking to him.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,624 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 31 - Published: 7/29/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
I Brought the Rain for You by Amledo reviews
Thor and Loki are relaxing in their bedroom and Loki takes issue with the sky. Fluffy drabble piece, rated for naked Gods and slashy incestuous cuddling and one word from Tony. Thor/Loki and Steve/Tony. Now completed. Slightly angsty ending, but still happy and hopeful.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,025 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/15/2013 - Published: 5/21/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Thor, Loki - Complete
The First Snowfall of a Frostless Mind by G33kinthePink reviews
Loki's stripped of his memory and powers and sent to Midgard to see if he can change his ways as Thor once did.Thor tries to find him along with the Avengers, but finds he has a different attraction to this new Loki then the one he shared on Asgard But has Loki really lost all his memories? Will Thor help him return to Asgard? Contains Loki x Steve friendship LokixThor Yaoi Slash
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,423 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 12/10/2013 - Published: 8/10/2012 - Loki, Thor
Loki and the Beast by Fantom Of The Fiction reviews
Prince Thor was cursed to a beast form by an Enchantress who saw no love in his arrogant heart. The one way he could break the spell was to learn to love another and earn their love in return before the last petal from his enchanted rose fell, which would bloom until his twenty-first birthday. But who could ever learn to love a beast? Loki Lauféson could.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,914 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Loki, Thor - Complete
It Isn't Always Easy by SouvenirsFamiliers reviews
After the events of The Avengers, Thor returns to Earth – with Loki in tow. The rest of the Avengers are not enthusiastic about making him part of the team, but they don't have much of a choice. Eventual Thorki.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,008 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 226 - Updated: 7/19/2013 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Loki, Thor
Ceremony by Parker Stark reviews
And so Frigga spoke up. "So it is Said, So it is Acted, So Shall it be." Thor and Loki were bonded now, for better...or Worse. Thorki.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 465 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 9/6/2012 - Published: 5/21/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
Banished by Sugarbubblegum333 reviews
Thor and Loki have been banished once again to Midgard but only Thor seems to remember the brothers past life in Asgard as they crash land on this planet -AU Thorki-
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,002 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 9/18/2012 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Thor, Loki
Skin as Cold as Ice by Canute reviews
A huntsman is sent by an embittered queen to find and capture a sorceress who had kidnapped her son. Instead, Thor finds Loki. A crossover with SWATH and Tangled.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,379 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 9/19/2012 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Thor, Loki
The War, the Prince, and the False Warrior by TheSwanWriter reviews
Loki did not belong in Asgard. That much he knew. What he didn't know was how different he truly was. Despite this, his life was alright. That is, until Jotunheim begins another Great War with Asgard and he somehow falls right in the middle of it. Loki ends up embarking on a quest that leads him to the Nine Lands, a lonely prince, and the truth about his mysterious past. Thorki AU.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,152 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 9/17/2014 - Published: 9/7/2012 - Loki, Thor
Brotherly love by Madame Marmelade reviews
He thought this was a normal day at their highschool, but for Thor this should be the day to find out about his true feelings... A little oneshot that I wrote It's my first fanfic, so please be nice (btw. I turned Thor and Loki into humans " ) ...And I hope you enjoy it :)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/16/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
Permission by Canute reviews
"Let me in," requests the vampire perched outside the window.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,101 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 25 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
Wizard and the Huntsman by Christy C reviews
The Prince of Asgard, Huntsman Thor is sent to find and kill the Bringer of Ragnarok, Loki. It doesn't turn out quite like that. Thorki. Thunderfrost. Snow White and the Huntsman!AU. DROPPED
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,012 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 11/3/2012 - Published: 10/6/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete