Home Community Games Final Fantasy X Tidus and Yuna Always
Tidus and Yuna Always
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy X, Since: 12-19-04
Founder: Kandy-Sugar - Stories: 11 - Followers: 24 - id: 9504
Dedicated to the most beautiful Final Fantasy Couple. 3
Enjoy my lovlies!

I'll stay with you, Always by yunabesaid reviews
The Macalania spring scene, re-written, adding more diolog, and more emotion. Explains Tidus' feelings and motives through his thoughts-They're loving. Narrated by Tidus, past tense. Very FLUFFY! Nothing past kissing. Oneshot. REVISED! TidusxYuna Always
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,567 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Tidus, Yuna - Complete
Love, it's Wonderful by yunabesaid reviews
Tidus and Yuna's love scene in the Macalania spring, re-written, adding more angst and fluff, along with lot more emotion. Oneshot From Yuna's POV/narration, told in past tense. Very fluffy! Nothing past kissing. REVISED! TidusxYuna Always
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,422 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Yuna, Tidus - Complete
Dreams and Destiny by yunabesaid reviews
What really happened to Tidus when he leapt of the edge of the airship? Starts at the beginning of the end of FFX. Shows you the POVs of both Tidus and Yuna. Rated teen for death, violence, and some non-sensual kissing. COMPLETED! TidusxYuna Always
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,662 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/2/2012 - Published: 12/26/2011 - Tidus, Yuna - Complete
Always and Forever by yunabesaid reviews
An epiliogue to my story, Dreams and Destiny. This a oneshot, but I'm not going to tell you what it's about, because that would ruin the end of Dreams and Destiny. Rated teen just in case. FLUFF! TidusxYuna Always
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,152 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/11/2012 - Yuna, Tidus - Complete
Helpless: One shot by yunabesaid reviews
Yuna and Seymour's wedding from Tidus and Yuna's POVs. Explains how Yuna got to Bevelle from Bikanel island. TidusxYuna Always
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,047 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2012 - Tidus, Yuna - Complete
My Days Grow Short by yunabesaid reviews
The Pilgrimage takes nearly a year. What is life like when you're walking to your death, with your best friends by your side? Follow Yuna, Tidus, and the others in an unforgettable journey across Spira to save the world, or die trying. COMPLETE
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 41 - Words: 113,205 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/27/2013 - Published: 1/16/2012 - Tidus, Yuna - Complete
His Demons by Kandy-Sugar reviews
Chap 30 is up! He can't tell her who he is...all he can do is protect her and...try not to fall in love with her. Tidus and Yuna. Won't disappoint. Unpredictable and nothing like you've read here yet. Rated for: Adult situations...
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Angst - Chapters: 30 - Words: 95,984 - Reviews: 321 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 9/27/2008 - Published: 1/28/2005 - Tidus, Yuna
It Begins again by Tidus and Artemis rocks reviews
There is a new threat in Spira. Much worse then Sin. There are new charcters. Evil and Good. Yuna, Tidus, Rikku, Paine, Lulu, Wakka, and a few other little people are on their way to defeat the worst kind of evil any of them could imagine. Chapter 5 is up
Final Fantasy X - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,422 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/4/2005 - Published: 12/22/2004
No, not to the end, Always by Kandy-Sugar reviews
[COMPLETE] Chap 26 is up!: This is it...this is the end...but it only means a new beginning for them...a lifetime together is what they will have...Always...
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 68,351 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/1/2005 - Published: 12/16/2004 - Complete
Forgive Me by Saturn Stars reviews
Yuna and Tidus are finally reunited. But does that mean a happy ending for the different couple? What troubles lie ahead of them.
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 103,392 - Reviews: 533 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/31/2005 - Published: 9/10/2004