Home Community TV Shows One Tree Hill Tigger PLUS TutorGirl
Tigger PLUS TutorGirl
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows One Tree Hill, Since: 03-11-08
Founder: wethedreamers - Stories: 53 - Followers: 2 - id: 56501
Any fic involving the pairing of Brooke/Haley, AKA 'Baley. [[FEMSLASH]]

Until You by uluvme reviews
Baley. Until you came into my life I cared about myself more than I did anyone else.
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,341 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Running Until I Get To You by Sarkney101 reviews
Brooke ran to the only place she could, Haley’s. BALEY. This is my first Baley fic so don't kill me. Brooke runs to Haley to find that the girl is what she always needed and always wanted. On Hiatus
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,329 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/26/2006 - Published: 6/17/2006 - Brooke D., Haley J.S.
She Walks In Beauty by Mallory1 reviews
The collision of two lives. The pairing of this fic is Brooke and Haley. If you can't handle love between two women, please don't read.
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,830 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/26/2004 - Published: 9/16/2004
The Elites:2 by GraydonGirl reviews
Sequel to 3 elites. Here I am at another fashion show judging these small time designers, outfit after outfit, and sometimes its hard to say no, because once upon a time, I was them. Once upon a time, I was also in love. But some things change. Baley
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 65,137 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 11/30/2008 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Shoot Me by Brittney Brightside reviews
Angst, Drama, Romance, Humor! Shooting, Dancing, Singing, Truth Or Dare! That's right kids, it has it all. [Baley] [On Hiatus]
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 14,243 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/1/2006 - Published: 11/27/2005 - Haley J.S., Brooke D.
When Halos No Longer Fit by xjoiefulx reviews
Haley wants Brooke to want her, because she wants her too. What Haley doesn’t realize is that she is the girl that Brooke Davis loves, will she or won’t she act on it?
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,375 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2006 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Sometimes A Kiss Can Say It All by h-bomb reviews
[Baley] Sometimes changing thoughts into words is too hard. Sometimes actions are better. Sometimes they aren't.
One Tree Hill - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 951 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/3/2006 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
5 Things You Should Never Say To Haley JamesScott by RedMagic reviews
Nathans POV on Baley Femslash
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 356 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/16/2006 - Nathan S. - Complete
Her Alterior Motive by GilliganKane reviews
They thought she was there to shop. But Brooke Davis had this knack for surprising anyone. And that's what she did.
One Tree Hill - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,824 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/26/2006 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
A View From The Outside by GilliganKane reviews
I was just an outside observer. I didn't know anything about them: thier names, where they were from. But I knew one thing for sure.
One Tree Hill - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,742 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
A NotSoCruel Reality by ACreativeThought reviews
It's no secret that Haley and Brooke aren't friends. But some NotSoSuddenFeelings may change that. Nathan and Haley never were. This story has a hell of a lot of Drama!But maybe our ladies will leanr that it's a not so cruel reality after all.
One Tree Hill - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 43,540 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/4/2008 - Published: 9/23/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S.
Loving Her by ACreativeThought reviews
Brooke Davis has everything. Hunk boy toy, Luke. Lot's of money. Popularity. But her world is turned upside down when she falls in love with Lukas' summer friend Haley who just moved to Tree Hill. rated T for some words used later on. Femslash.
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 71,051 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 3/14/2009 - Published: 10/9/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S.
Falling in love by ACreativeThought reviews
The gang plus one go camping. They uncover new feelings and old feelings. Will it ever be the same. Major Femslash. If you don't like don't read, i gave enough warning. You'll see the couples if you read it. Have fun!
One Tree Hill - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,462 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/22/2007 - Published: 9/16/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Stand Up When It's All Crashing Down by blairdrof reviews
[One Shot] What if Haley had lost the baby after the accident? What if Haley was the reason Brooke was so broken and not Lucas? [Baley]
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,366 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/9/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Beauty Only A Lover Sees by HalesnLukeBFF4ever reviews
A take on Haley through the eyes of her girlfriend Brooke. Baley ahead. One shot.
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 580 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/10/2006 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Breathe by msdvk reviews
On the morning of their anniversary, Haley is more than content to lay in bed, listen to Brooke's steady breathing, and reminisce on their relationship. Baley songfic.
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,852 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/10/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
The Three Elites by GraydonGirl reviews
The Elites of Tree Hill High-Brooke,Rachel&Peyton-have 3 rules:never turn your back on your friends,never back down,and never apologize.When Haley comes to town,Brooke has a little trouble abiding by her own rules,especially when she falls for her.Baley
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 63,628 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 6/7/2008 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Dear Miss Mysterious by GraydonGirl reviews
Brooke is asked to be the new advice columnist for the school paper. It’s completely anonymous, and people just write in with their problems. But what will Brooke find out about all of her friends? And who is she secretly in love with?
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,602 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/22/2008 - Published: 11/21/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
The denials of Brooke Davis by Indigo-n-Tutorgirl reviews
A joint effort by DranzillIndigoBaley and TutorgurlTigger. We have combined our mighty writing powers to bring you baley of epic proportions! Muhaha enjoy...
One Tree Hill - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,404 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/14/2007 - Published: 7/31/2006 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Cove Beach! by Nightlife Eyes reviews
Baley! Brooke's the school soccer star and captain of the cheerleading squad, Haley, her best friend and tutor, also on the teams and ever since they've been living together Brooke can't hide her feelings. Will one question bring out her feelings? One Sho
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,297 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
The Seven Times You'll Buy Her Flowers! by Nightlife Eyes reviews
There are seven times you’ll buy her flowers. Gerberas, lillies, roses, sunflowers, orchids and a mixed bunch. These are the sotries of the seven times you bought her flowers, and the reasons behind each bunches and why it breaks your heart. Baley! 1Shot
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,873 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/11/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
All I need is a sign by GraydonGirl reviews
I just needed something... something to tell me it was worth it.
One Tree Hill - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,209 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/1/2008 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Grief by RedMagic reviews
Baley One Shot. Nothing matters anymore, She's gone. Haley POV AU
One Tree Hill - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,229 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/3/2008 - Brooke D., Haley J.S. - Complete
Baley OneShots by romance in the rain reviews
A collection of my Baley Brooke and Haley oneshots. Each OneShot has a warning if it is going to be higher than T though I doubt they will get there. R&R please and thank you. Romace,Angst,Friendship, whatever I decide to write for them.
One Tree Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,983 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/4/2008 - Published: 12/9/2007 - Brooke D., Haley J.S.
Who Gets Brooke Davis? by spashley20 reviews
I'm with Haley. She's nice, smart, funny...but she's no Brooke." Baley, Brachel, and a little bit of Raley. COMPLETE
One Tree Hill - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,258 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/19/2008 - Published: 2/25/2008 - Brooke D., Rachel G. - Complete
39 | Page 1 2 Next »