Home Community Anime/Manga RWBY Title: The Gamer
Title: The Gamer
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga RWBY, Since: 04-08-15
Founder: OrangeGalen - Stories: 94 - Followers: 53 - id: 119494
This is for all the RWBY fics. that have Ruby, Jaune, Oc's, or any other character have the 'Gamer' Semblance or their life has been/is a video game story. May also put in a few RWBY/JNPR playing games if the fancy strikes. Accepts all ratings. Message OrangeGalen if you find/have a story that fits.

Jaune the Gamer by Son-of-Chaos-and-Order reviews
What if before he ran away to Beacon, Jaune's semblance awoken without his aura. Might have Arkos in there
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,991 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 8/31 - Published: 7/7 - Jaune A., Team JNPR
The Paladin's Game by Journeymen5796 reviews
You know, you think getting launched into grimm infested forest would be the craziest thing that would happen to someone. But this blue screen telling me life was a game said otherwise. I don't know what to believe anymore, but I'll tell you one thing. I always did like playing a Paladin.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 119,204 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 969 - Follows: 1,264 - Updated: 7/22 - Published: 7/21/2018 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
A Catgirl Gamer in Remnant by devilnightking100 reviews
Basically me trying my hand at a Gamer fic. Allison N Rouge is given the Gamer ability and is launched into the world of Remnant. Now she's gonna start making mischief as she makes her way through the life of a huntress. T to start, may go to M depending on a few things. Eventual OCxNeo, some Arkos and Nuts and Dolts, the obvious Renora, others pending.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 80 - Words: 126,042 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 341 - Updated: 9/4 - Published: 11/20/2018 - [Neo, OC] Team RWBY, Ilia A. - Complete
RWBY: Mixed Data by poaling12 reviews
We all know that those with the power of the Gamer tend to be human, or at least human-like? Then why does mine tell me that I am not a human at all? Why does it say that I'm a golem? (SI - OC) (Rated T just to be safe, MIGHT be changed to M)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 25 - Words: 74,051 - Reviews: 341 - Favs: 599 - Follows: 830 - Updated: 9/14 - Published: 11/9/2018 - OC, Penny P., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
A Gamer Boy? by Orhunlar reviews
When you're the only male with Aura on a world that only females can get it, things get weird. But when you're also The Gamer hell gets loose
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,102 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 215 - Updated: 1/21 - Published: 1/19
An Exercise in Stupidity by UnbreachableJericho reviews
The World falling apart around him, a young man stomps forward and plays the Game of life. Poorly. Gamer AU, Starts during the Fall of Mount Glenn. OC that plays the game the only way he knows how; Aggressively. Featuring a mind unaffected by the Game, instead of being sculpted by it.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 31 - Words: 256,157 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 378 - Follows: 507 - Updated: 10/15 - Published: 9/16/2018 - Ozpin, OC, Cinder F.
Remnant of a gamer by Grademaster reviews
Self inserts always interested me. Being in one wasn't what I expected, though. Most people would be freaking out, but with the powers of the gamer it gets much easier. Let's see how much I can screw up the storyline. RWBY/THE GAMER CROSSOVER. CANCELLED. REWRITE IN PROGRESS
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,311 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 233 - Updated: 4/10/2018 - Published: 8/20/2017 - OC
Jaune Arc Gamer by sevenvik reviews
Just because you were not searching for an adventure does not mean that adventures won't search for you. The best you can do is hope that the things ahead are far better than the one you left behind. Gamer/OC/Jaune.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,339 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 2/14/2018 - Published: 2/12/2018 - Jaune A.
A Game of Grimm Consequences by rapthorn2ndform reviews
A Grimm with unnatural curiosity becomes a Piece in a Game beyond mortal understanding. Armed only with its witts, wings and the mysterious ability to see and change its numerical abilities, the nevermore sets out on a journey of self-discovery. Gamer-Nevermore. Influenced by Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka. Special thanks to DownSmashJon for making the cover art.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 39,158 - Reviews: 311 - Favs: 1,022 - Follows: 1,238 - Updated: 12/3/2017 - Published: 10/22/2017 - OC, Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Gamer Ruby by Erika The Witch reviews
Video games got some benefits, right?
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,714 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 8/7/2017 - Ruby R., Yang X.L., Sun W., Winter S.
The Gamer of chaos by Bladeofdreams reviews
After an incident at a young age left him crippled for ten years, Mark Forman is sent to the world of RWBY with the power of the gamer. Will this butterfly die a Silent death or will he cause a storm? (My first gamer story) Warnings for language and sexual themes and oc.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 48,943 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 429 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 9/16/2017 - [Jaune A., Ruby R.] OC, Velvet S.
New Game Plus by RMVthewriter reviews
Jaune always considered himself a normal guy, if a little weak. Which was unfortunate since no one bothered to tell him that Beacon was full of off-kilter superheroes that were liable to kill him at any moment. Combine that with the fact that he no longer needed to eat or sleep, Jaune only had one question. What the hell went wrong last time around? (Expanded Summary Inside)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 20 - Words: 133,804 - Reviews: 305 - Favs: 707 - Follows: 959 - Updated: 8/11 - Published: 9/1/2017 - Jaune A.
The Players by MagisterShiryu reviews
When Lie Ren had first arrived in Beacon with his best friend, he had easily ignored the numbers floating above peoples head. After all it hadn't helped him, nor changed him, so he felt that it wasn't that important. What happens when he delves deeper into the matter, and discovers that there are things called... Stats? Skills? What is this, one of those video games?
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,503 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 6/17/2017 - Published: 11/14/2016 - Jaune A., Pyrrha N., L. Ren, Nora V.
Casual Gamer on Remnant by Bluhx2 reviews
Being a Gamer sounds fun? It is when you're in front of a computer. Gamer! Fic that doesn't feature an overly strong character.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 102,877 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 734 - Follows: 985 - Updated: 12/4/2017 - Published: 9/11/2017 - OC
Ruby Rose: A Game of Remnants by DA Exodus reviews
After a strange dream Ruby awakens to find she has been granted an amazing power, The Gamer. With this new power under her belt how will this affect not only Ruby but the future or Remnant itself? Will the status quo flow or will plans be derailed?...This is Ruby we're talking about of course they'll be derailed! Rating may change
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,228 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 10/18/2017 - Published: 4/9/2017 - Ruby R.
Mastermind by LaughingLefou reviews
Whoever said life isn't a game was entirely wrong. Everything is a game; it's just a matter of understanding the rules. While Jaune Arc might not have been the strongest player, he could certainly learn the rules quickly. Good thing too; with a mysterious foe on the horizon and Remnant in danger, Jaune might be Remnant's last hope of survival...
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,216 - Reviews: 559 - Favs: 1,479 - Follows: 1,784 - Updated: 11/26/2018 - Published: 1/17/2016 - Ozpin, Jaune A., J. Ironwood, Winter S.
Prerequisites for Greatness by bor902 reviews
Jaune always knew that being a hero meant going on adventures, sometimes very far from home. He just hadn't thought he would start so early, or so far. Sadly he wasn't high level enough to learn teleportation, nor did life have an easily accessible mount option. His own two legs and an occasional donkey would have to do. Medieval setting; gamer Jaune.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 29 - Words: 119,921 - Reviews: 522 - Favs: 800 - Follows: 967 - Updated: 12/8/2018 - Published: 4/29/2017 - Jaune A.
Ruby Rose: Life Is A Game by Raisuke The Lightning Herald reviews
What would happen if a ten year old Ruby Rose woke up with video game powers? Would the world of Remnant continue on it's current path or would plans get derailed... This is Ruby of course it's going to get derailed.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 54,427 - Reviews: 263 - Favs: 800 - Follows: 1,062 - Updated: 9/12 - Published: 11/5/2016 - Ruby R.
Death's Game by Grub Leaf-Eater reviews
When you challenge Death to a game, make sure you specify the terms well, because Death plays to win. He's also a hell of a whiny narrator. For community owners-this is a Gamer Fic.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 90,602 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 519 - Follows: 717 - Updated: 12/2/2018 - Published: 5/1/2017 - OC
Jaune, the Charismatic Gamer by Random O' Panda reviews
So, one day I'm throwing up on my way to Beacon. The next day, I'm being flung from a cliff and wind up becoming a team leader. Now I'm finding out that my games have become real! Gamer Jaune
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 91,232 - Reviews: 824 - Favs: 2,214 - Follows: 2,834 - Updated: 7/6/2018 - Published: 5/13/2017 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Playing Our Roles by The Grim Blade reviews
Something unexpected happened to me. I'm stuck inside the body of the (future) greatest thief in Vale, with the power of The Gamer given to me for some unknown reason. All in all, it could be worse. For now I have given myself a mission, actually being the greatest thief in Vale! I also need to screw over Cinder, save Pyrrha and Penny, and not end up dead in the process.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 35 - Words: 143,935 - Reviews: 1637 - Favs: 4,732 - Follows: 5,796 - Updated: 9/30 - Published: 4/19/2017 - Roman T., OC, Neo
Overwhelming by stonecold reviews
This is all about what happens when a gamer Jaune DOESN'T focus on Intelligence and Wisdom and more so on the other parts of being a gamer as well as just adding new things that I think will make it more interesting so I hope you enjoy Overwhelming.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,317 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 381 - Follows: 527 - Updated: 1/8/2018 - Published: 3/1/2017 - Jaune A.
This Is the Run by Joak Drysso reviews
Ruby Rose discovered the boundaries of her new world early on. Then, she learned how to break them. Imagine how this looked to everyone else. [Set mid-season 1, twist on Gamer-style nonsense. Updated Saturdays.]
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,557 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 258 - Updated: 3/25/2017 - Published: 2/18/2017 - Ruby R., Weiss S., Blake B., Yang X.L. - Complete
Roman Torchwick: Thief Class by ghost83 reviews
Roman is replaced with a RWBY writer. The said writer only knows everything up until the end of Volume 3, and needs to change some things. So with his semblance, it's time to level up! However, honest intentions do not determine which side you are on... Not your average 'Gamer' story. Includes minor elements from 'The Gamer'. Rated T until otherwise.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,647 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 11/24/2016 - Published: 10/28/2016 - Roman T., OC
Role Playing Arc - Abuse the Game by Lord Table reviews
Jaune Arc, average teenager, less than average fighter, and absolutely pitiful hunter, has been blessed with the abilities of 'The Gamer.' And this ability includes everything an average RPG would contain, such as loot, quests, and yes, exploits. How will Jaune Arc, the "Meh of Arc" ever catch up to his peers? Let's be honest, we all know how this is happening. (Game, Strong Jaune)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 43,315 - Reviews: 463 - Favs: 1,425 - Follows: 1,833 - Updated: 11/27/2018 - Published: 7/8/2016 - Jaune A., Team JNPR
46 | Page 1 2 Next »