Home Community Cartoons Jimmy Neutron To Be A Genius
To Be A Genius
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Jimmy Neutron, Since: 05-03-09
Founder: ShortSweet'NToThePoint - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 69642
Only the best JN stories out there. Can be any genre as long as it's good, well written and enjoyable. Jimmy Neutron Rocks!

password accepted by CherryxDarling reviews
Dear Diary, My life sucks. My boyfriend cheated on me, broke up with me, and now he's dating my worst enemy. And let's not forget to mention that I'm having the worst hair day, EVER. -JimmyCindy, among others.
Jimmy Neutron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,255 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/22/2009 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Jimmy N., Cindy V. - Complete
The Other Side of Tomorrow by AntiqueDreams reviews
After Jimmy's latest teleportation experiment fails, the gang finds themselves plunged into an alternate reality. There, they become entangled in a deadly conflict and slowly begin to piece together a vision of their own future far too terrible to imagine. Includes over 100 illustrations, COMPLETE
Jimmy Neutron - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 54 - Words: 192,517 - Reviews: 571 - Favs: 359 - Follows: 163 - Updated: 1/24/2013 - Published: 5/29/2007 - Cindy V., April - Complete
My Happy Ending by Made of Ossum reviews
Cindy and Jimmy have been happily married for two years. But when a rumor is started that he's been cheating on her, it's up to their younger selves to put their marriage back together again. COMPLETE, former penname was JCFOREVER.
Jimmy Neutron - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,610 - Reviews: 279 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 3/1/2008 - Published: 12/1/2006 - Jimmy N., Cindy V. - Complete