Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! To Live
To Live
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 12-13-09
Founder: young dawn - Stories: 43 - Followers: 16 - id: 76716
"For now, I'll continue...to live! Will you come with me?" ; "Colonello...your feelings give me the courage...to live." — A place for quality [Colonello x Lal Mirch] fics.

Flare by ShiroMancer reviews
An anger mark appeared on Lal's forehead as dark aura swirled around her. The aura soon changed into blazing, orange flames, showing her determination to pursuit someone. Sparkling a deadly glare, Lal flashed a menacing grin.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/9/2011 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
In a World Where I Don't Exist by magnipisika16 reviews
You want to know the reason why I gave up? It's because I know I'm fighting a loosing battle. Even from the beginning… The only thing that was pushing me to hold on was you—or at least, the you from where I came from… You're feelings give me the courage to live, and now that I am in a world where those feelings were never cast, I don't see a reason why I should keep living..
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,087 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Family Castle by Bleach-ed-Na-tsu reviews
There was something very beautiful about young families. Like when you saw young mothers and fathers in the park with their children, or when you watched the adoration bright in newlyweds eyes. Colonello and Lal were one such young family, after a tragedy hits Vongola they have a new addition to their family. Parental!CoLal, Child!Tsuna, Character deaths. Alternate 'parallel'.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,030 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 96 - Published: 3/11/2014 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
You Were So Easy to Love by livinglouder reviews
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way that this: where I does not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. Alternate Universe. 5666.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,336 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/30/2014 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Regret by H am ii e reviews
"Ever since he died, I have been living in regret." Colonello/Lal
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/25/2012 - Lal Mirch, Colonnello - Complete
Shining down like water by kim-onka reviews
1. The engagement. 2. After the battle is lost, all that is left are words. But words can be important, too. All in all, it may be a start, perhaps. (There was to be more, there won't be, but have a sweet tragic ColoLal anyway.)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,820 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/9/2012 - Published: 11/10/2012 - Lal Mirch, Colonnello - Complete
Letters by carolily reviews
After Colonello's death, Lal finds something she wasn't expecting to find
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 711 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/5/2011 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
With the Carousel of Time by carrafin reviews
He takes her place with surprising grace, and assumes his cocky air even in the body of a breakable infant. He pushes her on, he tells her to live, tells her to be more lady like in the future. ColoLal.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 917 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/6/2011 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Earlier by ezcap1st reviews
Just another incident of the many Lal Mirch & Colonello went through in their COMSUBIN days. Written for khrfest at LJ. Prompt: II-35. Colonello/Lal - sharing; using Lal's cape as a blanket in the cold
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,593 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Answer to a Question by carolily reviews
A question of Skull's sets off a chain of events at the arcobaleno's dinner table. What could happen? Cololal oneshot
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/1/2011 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Starcrossed by carolily reviews
When two shooting stars streak through the sky, Colonello and Lal Mirch just happened to see it at the same time, invoking an anicent legend. Though shall they fall in love, the stars shall mercilessly tear thim apart, only resulting in tragedy. Cololal
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,562 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/9/2011 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Love Letters by Nuripuri reviews
"Wish I had concentrated, they said love was complicated, but it's something I just fell into." Colonello/Lal
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2011 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Rain by magnipisika16 reviews
He was her rain. The one who washes away her fears, her anxieties, her confusion, and most of all, her pain. Most of the time, she'd deny it, but it was true-she needed him like how the world needed rain.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,417 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/15/2011 - Lal Mirch, Colonnello - Complete
Shoot To Thrill by Calico Yorki reviews
...I have no words. I just thought of this, and typed it up. Please excuse its shortness. I'm thinking...Adult!Lal, Adult!Colonnello, training. Work it out how you see fit. Rated T for Colonnello's pottymouth.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 415 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Lal Mirch, Colonnello - Complete
Operation: LAL by vedette26 reviews
In which Lal destroys the training room because of a certain idiot who goes 'kora' and everyone is concerned. Oh, did I say everyone? I meant Luce. Just Luce. Everyone else is just tired of watching soap commercials.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,805 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 9/29/2010 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch
Wearing White by oatmeal.cookie.luvr reviews
White: pure, innocent, chaste, beautiful. She was none of those. The thoughts of Lal Mirch.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 84 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/26/2010 - Lal Mirch, Colonnello - Complete
Conversations by orangepop reviews
Lal and Reborn have a conversation. Cololal, set after the future arc in the future
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 744 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/17/2010 - Lal Mirch, Reborn - Complete
Trinisette Academy, kora! by orangepop reviews
Colonello did not want to move to this new school. But Arcobaleno, the student council seems to be far from boring. Especially his new cranky 'sempai', Lal Mirch. AU and Cololal, because it's awesome. STORY CANCELLED.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,934 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 5/8/2012 - Published: 2/8/2010 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch
birdsong by genieforyourworld reviews
Tears were for idiots. So call her stupid. — Colonnello/Lal Mirch
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Published: 8/12/2010 - Lal Mirch, Colonnello - Complete
Missing You by ll-epicfailz-ll reviews
Lal Mirch decides to pay Colonellos grave a visit... what happens when she starts hallucinating? oneshot
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 679 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/26/2010 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Letter to you by marshmallow.dtk reviews
Writing a letter to someone who is no longer alive. Is that something to cry over? Set in the future, shortly after Colonello's death. 56Lal. Belated Colonello birthday fic!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,613 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Achtung Baby by Great Question reviews
Sequel to "Don't give a man that Challenge." Lal gives Colonello his graduation surprise, but doesn't expect what happens next. Colonnelal Rated T for Suggested sexual themes and Bad-Mouthin Reborn and Verde. Don't Like, Don't Read.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,439 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch
And You Came by CarlileLovesAnime reviews
What should happen to Colonello and Lal...one-shot, R&R for the sake of this amazing couple!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 508 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Lal Mirch, Colonnello - Complete
Empty Casings by ibuberu reviews
The first rifle he holds is stripped of its bullets. — ColoLal.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,018 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Colonnello, Lal Mirch - Complete
Good Luck by young dawn reviews
Clutching his old camouflage bandanna, she breathes, "I can't." ; ColoLal
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 526 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/6/2010 - [Colonnello, Lal Mirch] - Complete
40 | Page 1 2 Next »