Home Community Anime/Manga Vampire Knight To Love a Vampire [ OC stories ]
To Love a Vampire [ OC stories ]
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Vampire Knight, Since: 07-07-08
Founder: NoCoffeeNoLife - Stories: 211 - Followers: 35 - Staff: 3 - id: 60169
Collection of Stories with Original Character [ OC ] paired with someone from our favorite anime & manga, „ Vampire Knight „. ^^ So, if you like that kind of stories, come and have a good time. ^-^

Broken by Darkest of Storms reviews
Imagine breaking a glass, and the broken pieces of the glass. Apologizing to the glass wouldn't fix it. You could try to glue it back together, but that glass would never serve its original purpose again. That is what Yuuki's heart is like, after she is betrayed by Kaname, kidnapped, and on the run. But how will it ever be fixed? ZeroxYuukixOC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,953 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/27/2015 - Published: 11/26/2012 - Kaname K., Yuki C., Zero K., OC
Zenith Point by River Eyes reviews
"But since my transition, my life is no longer just about me, or so this is according to Headmaster Cross." A fiery, vibrant young girl enters a cold, dead world against her will- but not everyone at Cross Academy has been brainwashed to ignore the truth.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 56,622 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 10/24/2016 - Published: 12/1/2011 - Kaname K., Yuki C., Zero K., OC
Post Terra by nebulaX reviews
Sequel to EDEN.A year after the incident,trouble begins to brew in both worlds.As Aido searches to find meaning in Kaname's killing spree,Eden aims to recover loose ends in the history of her race.Almira must cope as a vampire in a strange land while a young werecat tries to follow her heart.What will happen when histories collide and suppressed memories revive?Multiple pairings
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,294 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/24/2014 - Published: 2/10/2013
The Sixsmith Principle of Being by nebulaX reviews
Ichijo Takuma is having an existential crisis. And for vampires that have no end to time, that's an intense problem. What happens when he starts questioning everything around him? And what happens when two mysterious visitors give him something to think about? Set after the end of the manga so SPOILERS. Humor,friendship,canon and OC love included.If you like deep stuff,this is it!
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,091 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/7/2014 - Published: 3/22/2014
Joan of the Lion's Den by nebulaX reviews
STORY UNDER CONSTRUCTION (May 19,2016) - To expose a series of murders committed among both vampires and hunters, Kaito hires a daring wildlife photographer to track the unknown killer. But how far would he go to put a young human's life in danger? SPOILERS After CHP53 . KaitoXOC
Vampire Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 24 - Words: 168,644 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 5/19/2016 - Published: 2/10/2010 - Toga Y., Zero K., Kaito T., OC
Among the Hunters by Vanesky reviews
Born and raised hunter, Seina Yagari has been assigned to attend Cross Academy in the aftermath of last year's turmoil. Kaito/OC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,461 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 12/1/2016 - Published: 2/25/2014 - [Kaito T., OC] Toga Y., Zero K.
A Tainted Heart and Corrupted Soul by teddy meister reviews
What is "happiness?" Nonexistent. A world, her world, was shattered - dejected and hopeless since the beginning. She was lost - a mind clouded with darkness. And him? He was her light - her savior. But happy endings only exist in fairy tales. Ichijou/OC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,200 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 12/29/2015 - Published: 4/4/2012 - [Takuma I., OC] Senri S.
Inner Torment by Incendo reviews
Raised to treat humans, even the Level E's, equally, how does one person keep those ideals after losing your loved ones to a human? Hitomi has asked this ever since that day. Dealing with the pain of surviving, she forces herself to grow and mature for her family's sake; even if she doesn't want to. But how can someone move on, when "He" breathes down your neck? Kain x OC x Aidou
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 39,504 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 2/14/2014 - Published: 6/10/2013 - Hanabusa A., Akatsuki K., OC
Save Me by Dixie-Filly reviews
Kyra is the daughter of famous ex vampire hunters who were working on a cure to falling to level E. After a pureblood murders her family and she fails to save her sister, Kyra finds herself at cross academy with a new challenge. Save Zero. But can she? Can she save a broken soul while her own is falling apart? Zero x OC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 134,135 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 303 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 5/21/2015 - Published: 4/9/2012 - [Zero K., OC] - Complete
My Blood Red Rose by SilverMew22 reviews
When a girl is carried into the Hunters Association, terrified and covered in blood, Zero and Kaito take it upon themselves to find the vampire responsible for the tragedies in this girl's life, but could they lose more than what they bargained for?
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 20 - Words: 48,537 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 3/25/2014 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Zero K., Kaito T.
The Throne by Eureka-Cross reviews
After a year disappeared, the Night Class are held back by Cross Kaien as Cross Academy's principal by Kuran Yuuki's request. The return of the Night Class also means the return of the Guardians. But Zero is the only Guardian now. What! There will be a new Guardian! Warning: KanamexOC, OOC, Don't like don't read
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Family - Chapters: 27 - Words: 63,291 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 11/13/2013 - Published: 4/17/2013 - Kaname K., OC - Complete
Fate's Evil Curse by AloneLostForeverRebel reviews
Kaname & Zero X OC: Kanade's mother just died and she decides to attend a boarding school to dodge foster care, but she wasn't expecting to find the missing pieces of her life there when she meets Zero, Yuki, and Kaname. What mysterious will she unfold?
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 44 - Words: 138,815 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 1/21/2016 - Published: 8/6/2013 - Kaname K., Zero K., OC - Complete
Angel From My Nightmare by RisemboolRanger reviews
Harry's a control freak who lives by order and routine. Her only fear is the unnatural. Breaking her routine to start at a new school is bad enough, but if she discovers the school's secret, she'll find herself living amongst the creatures of her nightmares. Takuma/OC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,615 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 3/10/2014 - Published: 7/18/2012 - [Takuma I., OC] Hanabusa A., Kaname K.
Dark worlds by Drowning in the dark reviews
Saiko a girl who has no touch with her emotions and he younger 'sister' Kage are sent to Cross academy by their family to live a reassuring life with their own kind but is that all going to work out as planed when Saiko is forced to kill someone a Cross she is trying to chose between her emotionlessness and a life full of color
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,373 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/15/2013 - Kaname K., Yuki C., Zero K.
My Small World by StarrySky0103 reviews
They were not invited, and they certainly weren't welcomed. They were mere intruders in the shut-off world that she'd created for herself. But somehow, they had dodged every snare, broken every wall, and taken down every guard. Every carefully placed trap was all for naught, and the two now stood before her, so completely different, yet both so utterly fascinating. SHIKI/OC/ICHIJOU
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 79 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 7/18/2014 - Published: 8/9/2013 - Senri S., Takuma I., Zero K., OC
Marionette by xMimi-chanX reviews
Bound by chains and blinded by lies, will the truth ever be revealed? Who am I, you may ask. I am their little 'marionette'. I am not living, but merely existing. Forced to wear a mask, will I ever break free of this hell? Constantly haunted by the endless nightmares, will I have a happy ending? "Papa, where are you? Why did you and Mama leave us?" ShikixOC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 126,743 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 2/14/2016 - Published: 8/14/2013 - Senri S.
Change of Heart by pJato431 reviews
Senri was not the only child of Rido Kuran, as his sister, who's name was after their father's lost love, lost obsession. Would his daughter change him back into who he was or could've been?
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,836 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 2/24/2011 - Published: 1/28/2011 - Rido K., Senri S.
Black and Red Roses by ILuvZero and Pocky yum reviews
Kimio sighed in frustration as she rubbed her eyes. This wasn't going to be easy and the fact that it involved Rido, was making life complicated.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/18/2011 - Published: 7/10/2011 - Rido K.
The Beast Tamer by Springflowerangel reviews
A humen girl befriended a pureblood but will her love be able to save them both? A Rido/OC The drawing for the cover is drawn by my good friend on DA and FB :)
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,129 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 11/2/2013 - Published: 7/19/2011 - Rido K.
The Sister We Never Knew Existed by Yachiru Hatake reviews
For as long as they can remember, Haruka & Rido both saw Juri as their future. Never had they turned their heads towards another girl known as Juri's twin. But now, after witnessing something horrible, Haruka had turned his head and saw her for the first time. Haruka/oc
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 41,327 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 4/21/2016 - Published: 9/26/2011 - Haruka K., Juri K., OC
Another Pure blood vampire by Pinkbeca reviews
Akari Suzuki is a human girl or so everyone thinks, she is actually a pureblood vampire and her family is the most powerful vampires in the world even more powerful then the Kurans
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,221 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/19/2012 - Published: 10/1/2011 - Zero K.
Crimson by Helena Rose Ravengale
When a new Night class student joins Cross Academy, she spills trouble for the Night class students, Zero, and Yuki. Will her troubled past be too much for Zero and Yuki? I only own Kisaru, the butler, and Fuji
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,008 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/7/2011 - Published: 10/21/2011 - Complete
TrueBloods by HichiShirosaki reviews
Sakura still recalls the night her parents were murdered, and being at Cross Academy only makes the memories worse. She hid her past from everyone except the Chairman and Yuki. What will happen when her secret leaks to the whole night class? Slight OOC..?
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,757 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 3/26/2012 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Complete
Temptation by AvalancheSymphony reviews
Aya's fate is no longer in her hands. The day of the school field trip put all her plans aside and thrust her into a world she never knew existed. "Vampires?" ZeroxOC YorixAidou YuukixKaname
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 64 - Words: 25,474 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 3/6/2012 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Zero K.
Ice and Snow by Midnight Child17 reviews
Claire was a young girl living a happy life of poverty with her mother, until her mother decided to remarry. She is sent to Cross Academy only months into the marriage where she meets all the students of the Academy. Night and Day Class.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,172 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/3/2011 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Yuki C., Kaname K.
171 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »