Home Community TV Shows Grey's Anatomy To all my Meredith & Addison lovers
To all my Meredith & Addison lovers
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Grey's Anatomy, Since: 02-19-16
Founder: TheQueenofPassiveAggressiva - Stories: 29 - Followers: 14 - id: 123438
This is for all the Meredith and Addison lovers out there. I know there isn't many of us but I'll ship them until I die. I know their stories are hard to find so I'm going to try to bring them all here... For your enjoyment, I present to you, Meddison (unless you guys can come up with a better ship name).

I'll Never Leave by iamkellylouise reviews
What if Derek and Meredith were brother and sister and Meredith was the one to comfort Addison all those nights that Derek didn't come home? Would they make it through? Would Derek ever forgive them for the ultimate betrayal?
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,236 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/21/2010 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] - Complete
How To Disappear Completely by SilverStarsAndMoons reviews
After Derek's sudden death in a motorcycle accident, Meredith sinks further into depression and devastation. Addison comes to Seattle for the funeral, but stays to cover a maternity leave. How death affects them both. Meredith/Addison femslash fic, angsty
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,593 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 8/1/2009 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Addison M., Meredith G.
Dreaming Out Loud by iamkellylouise reviews
Using tequila to solve problems, can sometimes create more. And sometimes, the one night stand you want to forget, will be the one person you never want to let go.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,352 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 23 - Published: 10/25/2010 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] - Complete
Weakness In Me by PeppermintPatty09 reviews
…And she knows she's falling, falling into the deep abyss where there's only her and Addison, Addison and her. She had finally found her weakness; that could bring her to her knee, and she would gladly fall for her. Meredith/Addison pairing.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,617 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 25 - Published: 7/19/2012 - Addison M., Meredith G. - Complete
The Kids Are Alright by Heyit'skellie reviews
Cute little MerAdd fic. Addison moves back to Seattle after leaving Jake. Henry and Bailey quickly become friends and Addison and Meredith are thrown together constantly. It's a cute little fluffy piece about the development of their relationship. Also, for the purpose of this fic, baby Ellis does not exist. I know that's awful. Oh, well.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,355 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 20 - Published: 3/22/2016 - Addison M., Meredith G. - Complete
Addison's Anatomy by TheQueenofPassiveAggressiva reviews
So, I had this thought... What if it was Addison who left New York and just happened to be the other girl in the bar? What would Seattle be like if they meet Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd first? I DO NOT OWN GREYS NOR DO I OWN ADDISON. It's loosely based off the show but I'm open to any suggestions for things you'd like to see. And please, please, please review if you'd like to see more.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 118,673 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 306 - Updated: 7/25/2017 - Published: 1/19/2016 - [Addison M., Meredith G.]
Tension is a Passing Note by andyoullenjoyit reviews
A collection of short stories/drabbles chronicling the lives of Meredith and Addison. Follow them through love, loss and life's milestones as they become closer than anyone thought possible.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 10,521 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 12/7/2010 - Published: 11/19/2009 - Addison M., Meredith G. - Complete
Tell Me Why by iamkellylouise reviews
By sleeping with Derek Shepherd at prom Meredith was hurting Addison in a way nobody knew. And Addison needed to know why. AU 3x03.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,067 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/6/2010 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] - Complete
Wonderwall by iamkellylouise reviews
'because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me, and after all, you're my wonderwall' AU Season 3 finale.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,883 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 3/1/2011 - Published: 9/2/2010 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] - Complete
Lost in Love by othlvr16 reviews
Meredith and Addison have a past...a huge past and Derek doesn't know about. Meredith and Derek are engaged and set to wed in a week, but could one surprise visit change everything between Derek and Meredith? Mer/Der, Mer/Add
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,661 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 6/25/2012 - Published: 7/18/2010 - Addison M., Meredith G. - Complete
You Give Me Something by iamkellylouise reviews
When Addison decides it's time to leave Seattle she stops by to see the one woman who changed it all. Not knowing that the biggest changes were yet to come.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,788 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/4/2011 - Published: 7/20/2010 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] - Complete
In Your Arms by Ziny-DiNozzo reviews
After Prom everything is different. Everyone struggles. Everyone fights for happiness. Meredith/Addison with George/Callie and Cristina/Burke. The sequel to 'When I Fall'.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 38,237 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 9/26/2010 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Addison M., Meredith G. - Complete
Looking In by SlaYeRGiRLkaL reviews
I'm on the outside I'm looking in. Derek's feelings about Addison and Meredith. Darker than some of my other stuff
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,262 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/7/2014 - Addison M., Derek S., Meredith G. - Complete
Juju by ameliasmistletoe
Addison and Meredith realize that Hot Chocolate links all of their favorite moments. Mer/Add
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,998 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/2/2014 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] - Complete
Snowed In by ameliasmistletoe reviews
Addison gets snowed in to Meredith's house after a Christmas party. Mer/Add
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,000 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 23 - Published: 12/3/2014 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] Alex K., Izzie S.
Be Calm by AliceSloane13 reviews
Takes place just after Meredith's bomb experience. I was intrigued by the episode beforehand where Meredith showed signs of having trouble with panic attacks (or near ones).
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,738 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 65 - Published: 3/17/2015 - Addison M., Meredith G. - Complete
Friendship Forged In Hell by 0-darkandtwisty-0 reviews
Set season 3. Now that MerDer is back together, Addison and Meredith really don't get along. But what would happen if something happened, something so traumatic that it could either bring them closer together than the dark and twisty sisters, or so far apart that they never speak again? And what would the others think? No one knows, not even the two in the middle of it.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 25 - Published: 12/1/2015 - Addison M., Callie T., Cristina Y., Meredith G.
A Lot Can Happen In The City by iamkellylouise reviews
Meredith wanted change, a year working in New York. Addison needed change, New York might do the trick. And when the 2 meet a lot can happen in the city.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 44,894 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 6/23/2011 - Published: 4/19/2010 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] - Complete
Finding Love by MichaelaMike reviews
Meredith returns to Seattle Grace as a resident. The story follows her struggle through that part of life and some other major life changes. Falling in love with a woman and having a child have clearly not been on her list so far. But life is messy… Pairings: Addison Meredith, Callie George
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 46 - Words: 91,572 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 3/12/2013 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Meredith G., Addison M.
Someone like you by rolly21 reviews
FEMSLASH: WHEN MEREDITH AND ARIZONA RETURN TO SEATTLE GRACE TO WORK FOR THEIR STEP FATHER THEY DIDNT EXPECT TO FIND LOVE OR THE COMPLICATIONS THAT COME WITH IT. ADDIE/MER AND CALLIE/ARI
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 25,798 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 253 - Updated: 6/24/2015 - Published: 5/6/2010 - Meredith G., Addison M.
Where You Least Expect It by thatwriterkidtoday reviews
In which Derek is neither loving or dreamy and that pushes Meredith into the arms of another but can she really accept it when she falls for her ex-boyfriends ex-wife? Meredith/Addison. Callie/Meredith friendship. Callie/Erica on the side, because I'm a sucker for hopeless pairings. Rating is T for now but that may change... I'm not sure
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,443 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 11/10/2015 - Published: 8/9/2014 - [Addison M., Meredith G.] [Callie T., Erica H.]