Home Community Movies Lion King To die for...
To die for...
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lion King, Since: 06-11-12
Founder: Vicky Voltaire - Stories: 37 - Followers: 2 - id: 100728
A collection of the most well written quality Lion King fanfics. Mainly Scar centered but will include other characters. Stories range from K to M. Will include het and slash. Fluff to mature subjects.

Why We Let Go by Keyblade of Heartless reviews
My take on why Sarabi wasn't in the second movie.
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,615 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/6/2012 - Simba, Sarabi - Complete
Regarding Scar by Chris Boyce reviews
On the anniversary of his accession to the throne, Scar falls into the gorge. For everyone on the Pridelands, especially Sarabi, life can never be the same again. This is a slow-burn, emotionally internalised, angsty story that explores what might happen to the planets that orbits Scar's sun were it to implode.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,394 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/31/2014 - Published: 1/21/2013 - Nala, Sarabi, Scar/Taka, Sarafina
A Murderer's Miracle by 94hearts reviews
Is it possible for Scar to change his ways if he forgot who he was? When he looses his memory in a freak accident, he is taken in by a loving lion family. But when he wanders back into the Pride Lands, everyone is furious and demands answers. But Scar can't recognize anyone... and he can't figure out why everyone is so angry with him.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,947 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 11/5/2013 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Simba, Scar/Taka
Thus Always by GeminiGemelo reviews
Mufasa is an oppressive tyrant ruling with an iron fist; his younger brother, Scar, a lost and idealistic lion trying to find a purpose. How far will the latter go to stop his brother's injustice? And just how much is his destiny connected to that of the Pridelanders? Only time and fate shall tell... [ AU, SWAPPED!Scar/Mufasa. ]
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Spiritual - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,259 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/19/2013 - Published: 10/23/2012 - Simba, Mufasa, Scar/Taka
Shadowland by Robin Mask reviews
Submission. Nothing could be simpler. Submit and be rewarded, that was what he wanted, but who would willingly submit? She had her pride. She would never submit . . . never. One-shot.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,035 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Nala, Scar/Taka - Complete
Floccinaucinihilipilification by GeminiGemelo reviews
Everyone knew that King Scar was insane. But perhaps his subjects had still underestimated the exact extent of his madness - especially Shenzi.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,654 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/2012 - Shenzi, Scar/Taka - Complete
Trampled by GeminiGemelo reviews
Well, I suppose the stampede was technically meant for his brother... There's just, I don't know, one small problem with that: the cub died instead. *50K hits*
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 50 - Words: 248,208 - Reviews: 430 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 8/29/2014 - Published: 2/29/2012 - Mufasa, Scar/Taka
He Can Change & I Can Move On by Neversaid-I-Madesense reviews
…but he'll always be that spoiled cub inside and I will never forget. I'll admit, Nala, when you said Simba had changed, I didn't believe you. It had always been Simba this and Simba that, nobody ever noticed Tama.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Tama, Nala - Complete
There's Someone Else by 94hearts reviews
Oneshot. Redone. Takes place in an earlier time period when Sarabi used to date a much more caring—and much more humbled Scar.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,850 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/27/2012 - [Scar/Taka, Sarabi] - Complete
My Little Secret by GeminiGemelo reviews
Everything I had worked for my whole life- my kingdom and my title- were falling out of my grasp, and all because of my nephew's return... Random one-shot about the day Simba became king from Scar's point-of-view. The part from the movie is in canon.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,416 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Scar/Taka, Simba - Complete
Interview With A Lion by Spotted Hyena reviews
Scar gives his side of the story
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,804 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/20/2001
Scar: His last moments by ChrisIsDaName reviews
Scar is left there to die after the hyenas, for he has no more ambition left in his heart. Then he is visited by an unexpected lioness.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/10/2009 - Scar/Taka, Sarabi - Complete
Pseudo Interlocution by GeminiGemelo reviews
To Scar, Simba was always a little brat... Click to see why.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,570 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/27/2012 - Scar/Taka, Simba - Complete
Power by YFWE reviews
Power, when vested in the care of maniacs, can be deadly.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,070 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Complete
The Lion King Pride of Humanity by Sharks Potter reviews
In 1917, a group of Allied soldiers led by the courageous Captain Harry Van Owen escape from the trenches by balloon. After being blown to Africa, they find themselves stranded on a mysterious plateau known as the Pride Lands in the middle of the Sahara Desert; a land where talking lions dominate...
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 64,944 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 3/27/2012 - Simba, Scar/Taka
Going In Blind by Neversaid-I-Madesense reviews
This life's not like you wanted it. His eyes... I can see again; I need you here. Time after time, I walk the fine line. Something keeps bringing me back. Do all these roads lead me back to you? One day, someday...
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,629 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2011 - Zira - Complete
I Am Expendable by Neversaid-I-Madesense reviews
...and that's all there is to it. What do you expect me to say? That I loved him once? I'd be lying, because I still love him. What does it amount to, now? Nothing. All I should do now... is my job. To my pride. To him.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,661 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/26/2011 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Observance by Opal Night reviews
It had begun one golden afternoon...Onesided ScarSarabi, oneshot, poem.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 199 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/15/2006 - Scar/Taka, Sarabi - Complete
Tell Me I'm Adored by thisisforyou reviews
All either of them want or need is love. But she can't turn to him. Not for this. Scar/Sarabi, sequels ignored.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,789 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Scar/Taka, Sarabi - Complete
A Shining New Era by Chris Boyce reviews
Ahadi founds the Pridelands dynasty. Mufasa and Scar are born, but it is Sarabi who is the first cub. The cover image is the only known visual impression of Immue, a troubled lioness, the mother of Scar, whose presence and influence in the Pridelands drives many of my Lion King stories.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,165 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 11/18/2012 - Published: 1/2/2012 - Mufasa, Scar/Taka, OC - Complete
Lion and Hyena by Doublebee reviews
Shenzi thinks back on her past with Scar, mainly remembering key points of what lead to the end of King Scar. Slight Scar/Shenzi action, which I'm NOT a fan of... Another one-shot.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 685 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/28/2010 - Shenzi, Scar/Taka - Complete
I Missed You by Angeltiger777 reviews
A very short story about Scar and Sarafina. Set after Be Prepared.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/16/2012 - Scar/Taka, Sarafina - Complete
Relaxing Day by arashi wolf princess reviews
Mufasa dreams of the old times when Scar was known as Taka. The day they spent as a family with their parents free from responsibilities and everything. He couldn't help but wish for that again.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,565 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Mufasa, Scar/Taka - Complete
Summer Fires by YFWE reviews
Don't lose your focus.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,471 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 6/24/2011 - Scar/Taka, Nala - Complete
One & Only by YFWE reviews
The story of Zira and her love for the lion with the scar.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,220 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/23/2012 - Zira, Scar/Taka - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »