Home Community Anime/Manga Vampire Knight To fans that hate Yuki
To fans that hate Yuki
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Vampire Knight, Since: 01-08-16
Founder: CrimsonRabbit00 - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 122987
A community basically having stories that bash Yuki Kuran. Enjoy!

Hidden life by NamikazeMia reviews
FemZero - It's time to finnaly reveal herself to the world as a girl. Zero is finnaly starting her life as a vampire that supresses all vampires, a DAMA NEGRA, and princess od the hunters read as she finds piece and aceptence of being a vampire, more powers and truths with widden lies not to mention love. warning: Femzero, Yuki bashing sorry, but i hate her
Vampire Knight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,822 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 8/18/2012 - Published: 8/3/2012 - Zero K.
Love Hurts by TheDeadlySilence reviews
Kaname and Zero used to be an item in secret. After the Rido incident Zero disappeard, but 12 years later someone who looks like Zero was seen. Why did Zero disappear, why does Kaname and Zero hate eachother more than ever and what is the secret Zero is hiding from everyone? KanamexFemZero and Yuki bashing I REPEAT FEMALE ZERO AND YUKI BASHING
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,686 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 5/12/2014 - Published: 5/7/2014 - Kaname K., Zero K., Yuki C., OC
Jesus Didn't Need To Walk In On THAT! by xSilentInsecuritiesX reviews
Yaoi, Mentions of KanamexZero, Yuki Bashing,Characters May Be OOC,Flames Welcome,Rate,Review and Message Mitsukai Walks in On Kaname and Zero Doing Things On the outside she's Calm But Inside its Just "AHHH MY EYES THEY BURN I SHOUDN'T OF BARGED IN JESUS.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 393 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/23/2011 - Complete
Lessons in Trifle by Watermelancholy reviews
Zero and Ichiru-centric drabbles with a wide range of themes. *Drabbles MAY contain light yaoi/twincest. Contains Yuki-bashing.*
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/20/2008 - Ichiru K., Zero K.
Here's A Quarter by increak96 reviews
Sonfic! Yuki goes back to Zero five years after the end of the first season, and she wants Zero and her to have a relationship. Zero says, "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares." WARNING: Yuki-bashing!
Vampire Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 983 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/5/2011 - Zero K., Yuki C. - Complete
Facing The Music by increak96 reviews
After his first love was taken away, he never thought he'd try again... but fate has a funny way of running things. Complete AU, ZeroxOC, implied KanamexYuki, Kaname and Yuki bashing.
Vampire Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,976 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/15/2015 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Zero K., OC - Complete
She's Driving Me Crazy by LightSinger reviews
I want to kill myself." Kaname P.O.V, slight KanamexZero, major Yuki bashing, crack fic. Knock your self out!
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 459 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/6/2009 - Kaname K. - Complete
Vampire Princess by kevin the seagull reviews
This story has been adopted by Shadowsexybeast
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Parody/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,949 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 2/15/2017 - Published: 6/23/2014 - [Kaname K., Zero K.]
Behind Yuki's Hazel Eyes by RinSharkYamazaki reviews
A very short story / song fic about Kaname & Yuki's wedding - based on the Kelly Clarkson song and music video 'Behind These Hazel Eyes'. Fluffy Yaoi but No Lemons sorry. Contains Yuki-Bashing. Not for Yuki lovers. KaZe forever 3
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,215 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 29 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Kaname K., Zero K.
Bad Apple by CrimsonRabbit00 reviews
"I'm just an average person with a Rima issue so sue me Mr. Lord Vampire with a bad haircut and . . . wait, didn't you use to date my brother?" Crimson De Luca, a delinquent that had been forced (not really) to enter Cross Academy due to being rebellious! With a unique personality and loyal siblings & friends, can she survive not getting into fights? No. (Major Yuuki-Bashing!)
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 37,079 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 4/10/2016 - Published: 8/24/2013 - Kaname K., Zero K., OC