Home Community Games Breath of Fire To the Sky
To the Sky
Follow .
Focus: Games Breath of Fire, Since: 04-11-06
Founder: Krile - Stories: 15 - Followers: 2 - id: 30793
A community archiving any and all fanfiction pertaining to the often underrated Breath of Fire V.

Ryu Versus Bosch by Confluxfighter
This is a fight that could have happened in Dragon Quarter. Ryu has not transformed fully yet. I listened to 'You're Going Down' while writing this.
Breath of Fire - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 977 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/15/2011 - Ryu, Bosch - Complete
Earthbound by Mana Angel reviews
[BoF5:DQ] Clockwork canaries aren't made to live outside electric cages. Spoilers for Nina's origins, up to the beginning of the 'Frozen Road' dungeon.
Breath of Fire - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/3/2006 - Complete
A Tiny Tale Of Time by Phoenix Hoshika reviews
A dragon came close to touching the sky but stopped just short of reaching it, it was not yet time. The beginning of it all. (BOFV)
Breath of Fire - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,400 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/4/2004
Strange Journey by Phoenix Hoshika reviews
Forced to transform into dragon form Ryu 18192 is almost immediately thrown into a dark portal that separates him from the ones he loves. Will he be able to stay sane long enough to find his way home or will he be lost forever?
Breath of Fire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 34,144 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/13/2007 - Published: 11/23/2005
Elyon's Dejection by Ryu Gunslinger reviews
A short perceptive fic i wrote when feeling depressed. BOF:DQ
Breath of Fire - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 947 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/17/2004
Eye of the Beholder by Airess Byrd reviews
What happens when you are not aware of the situation you are in? What do you do? Find out what happens to two boys while they are attacked while on a mission, as described by their "cargo."
Breath of Fire - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 910 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/13/2005
Savior by Illuminet reviews
A short story based on Breath of Fire:Dragon Quarter. The story's idea unfortunately isn't the first of its kind, but hopefully you'll still like it. Slightly different version.(COMPLETE)
Breath of Fire - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,820 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 7/25/2003 - Published: 7/24/2003 - Odjn, Ryu - Complete
Losing Control by JustinAsselstine reviews
Ryu's thoughts during his first dragon transformation. BoF: Dragon Quarter.
Breath of Fire - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 443 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/9/2003
To The Sky by Courtney Henry reviews
A retale of the Breath of fire dragon quarter video game focussing on the regents in more depth than in the game PLEASE REVEIW
Breath of Fire - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 722 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/11/2004
A Sapphire Dream by SilverLocke980 reviews
Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter fanfic. Deals with the end of game cinematic, so spoilers obviously abound. As Ryu talks with Origin, Origin reveals what Ryu has done for this world... and the force that can change even a dragon's heart.
Breath of Fire - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,712 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/19/2004
Watching the rain fall by Kia Vail-Kagami reviews
Dragon Quarter fanfic. Set after the game. Short, not much plot. Just a conversation in the rain.
Breath of Fire - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 886 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2004
The Darkened Sanctum by Corky Riviera reviews
A world carved into the breast of the earth holds little promise, but a certain glow from a team's spirits may just be enough to illuminate the world. (A Dragon Quarter Fanfiction)
Breath of Fire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 45,027 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/1/2005 - Published: 4/11/2005
His Fire, My Light by Illuminet reviews
[Breath Of Fire V : Dragon Quarter] A take on a Ryu x Lin romance. I don't think it's very good, oh well. Be warned that this is my first take on this pairing for this section so it may not make a whole lot of sense to the reader. (COMPLETE)
Breath of Fire - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,005 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/28/2004 - [Lin, Ryu] - Complete
To My Guardian Angel by Illuminet reviews
Breath Of Fire : Dragon Quarter. Ryu/Nina. A real first attempt at romance for me, using a rarely written about game. Hopefully you'll like it, because I wasn't to fond of it. Oh well...(COMPLETE)
Breath of Fire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,731 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/18/2003 - [Ryu, Nina] - Complete
Cradle in the Sky by Illuminet reviews
Breath of Fire : Dragon Quarter. Just a very small story after the ending movie where Ryu, Nina and Lin see the sky for the first time. Named after a fairy song. (COMPLETE)
Breath of Fire - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 923 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/4/2003 - [Ryu, Nina] - Complete