Home Community Anime/Manga Maid Sama! {ToKi}
{ToKi}
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Maid Sama!, Since: 02-26-08
Founder: Marisol Gaddi - Stories: 9 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 2 - id: 55994
A community solely dedicated strictly to the pairing of Misaki Ayuzawa and Tora Igarashi. Yes... stories with this pairing do exist. Various ratings. Various smexy goodness. Come in to the dark side! We dare you...

Façade by Novae Luna reviews
I love her. -She'll never know that everything was just a façade.
Maid Sama! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 382 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/6/2013 - Misaki A., Tora I. - Complete
Late Night Rendevous by chocolafied reviews
Misaki wakes up and finds Tora sitting in the room with her. Set after he puts the jacket on her. ONESHOT
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/31/2012 - [Tora I., Misaki A.]
Just an Option by lovin-yoochun reviews
He was drowning in his sorrows, his whiskey. There was only one cure to this addiction. /toramisa angst, implied usaki./- twoshot, completed.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 907 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/24/2011 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Tora I., Misaki A. - Complete
I Once Had the Best by aesylthryth reviews
How she handled her life after his death. Sequel to A Million Times Better. CharacterDeath, Oneshot.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,258 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Misaki A., Tora I. - Complete
Nice by heartofstone42 reviews
Because Igarashi Tora would prove to Ayuzawa Misaki that he was nice. / Set in Chapter 50. / TxM & UxM.
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,826 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/14/2010 - Tora I., Misaki A. - Complete
Decoding a Player by Marisol Gaddi reviews
They say a man becomes a player because of one woman who got away, and they compensate with the lost by having more than one lover at one time. This is the story of a player who proved that statement right. /Full summary inside. AU. ToraxMisa./
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,110 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 11/1/2013 - Published: 1/9/2011 - Misaki A., Tora I.
Timeline by lovin-yoochun reviews
toramisa- Igarashi Tora just couldn't ignore her.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/15/2011 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Tora I., Misaki A.