Home Community Anime/Manga Uta no Prince-sama Tokiya and Haruka fanfics
Tokiya and Haruka fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Uta no Prince-sama, Since: 03-30-12
Founder: lmae09 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 99269
This list is for my friend's fanlisting "Tokiya and Haruka" check it out chette(.)iroha(.)nu(/)tokiyaharuka join if you are a fan of this pairing join the list and also join the facebook fanpage too to show support! facebook(.)com(/)TokiyaandHaruka

Midnight Cravings by Amamiya Toki reviews
Companion fic. to 'Together, with you'. To fufill his pregnant wife's cravings, a certain idol is rudely awaken in the middle of the night to attend to the needs of his precious sweetheart. Tokiya/Haruka with a dash of fluff. Potential OOCness...?
Uta no Prince-sama - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,993 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 21 - Published: 9/12/2011 - Tokiya I., Haruka N. - Complete
Misunderstandings by tokiya-kun18 reviews
It was a simple misunderstanding, yet everybody seemed to believe it. Haruka and Tokiya are in huge trouble, especially when a strange rumour about them being lovers began to circulate around the academy. They're in danger of being expelled.
Uta no Prince-sama - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 428 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/27/2011 - Haruka N., Tokiya I.
Together, with you by Amamiya Toki reviews
Set two years after Haruka and co. graduate from Saotome Gakuen. Haruka reflects on her relationship with Tokiya... And there's some secret that she's keeping from him. What could it be, I wonder? Tokiya/Haruka. Rated for Fluff. Potential OOCness!
Uta no Prince-sama - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,101 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 20 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Tokiya I., Haruka N. - Complete