Home Community General Tom and Jerry Crossovers
Tom and Jerry Crossovers
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-27-11
Founder: Sonicx399 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 92680
I can't help it, TOM AND JERRY CROSSOVERS ARE THE BEST FREAKING THING SINCE I SIGNED UP ON THIS SITE!
RULES: TOM AND JERRY CAN TALK, IT CAN BE ANY RATING, BUT NO "Tom-x-Jerry. Tom and Jerry can go into cartoons, anime, video games and more.
HAVE FUN!

Friendship Style, my friends by Viscount Edmund Allenby reviews
The Doraemons, Tom and Jerry have heard about Gangnam Style. Now, in the Christmas and New Year, can they dance that song? How about them later. Let's watch. Friendship Style
Crossover - Doraemon & Tom and Jerry - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,152 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/2/2012 - Published: 12/1/2012 - Complete
Mouse Academy by Sonicx399
So, what happens when Jerry Mouse goes to school, not really interesting huh? But what if Jerry Mouse goes to school, with different mice from different cartoons and movies? Read and find out, you might be in for a surprise.
Cartoon X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,309 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/4/2013 - Published: 2/3/2013
Rough And Tumble by astarisborn94 reviews
Tom and Jerry are lost in the West and stumble across Green Rivers. There, they meet Fievel and his friends, but also the return of Warren T. Cat and Cat R. Waul, who are scheming to turn the mice of Green Rivers into food for Warren's popular mouse restaurants. Fievel, his friends, and his new companion Jerry must work together to avoid becoming food.
Crossover - An American Tail & Tom and Jerry - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Western - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,762 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/11/2012
Sonic X & Tom And Jerry Crossover by Sonic1430 reviews
Knuckles and Rouge play as the Cat and mouse part only Rouge takes the mouse part. The reason i chose these two was becasue the way they acted in Sonic X.
Crossover - Sonic the Hedgehog & Tom and Jerry - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,896 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/12/2010 - Knuckles