Home Community Games Tomb Raider Tomb Raider Central
Tomb Raider Central
Follow .
Focus: Games Tomb Raider, Since: 08-15-09
Founder: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess - Stories: 45 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 73274
Are you searching for a community dedicated to the greatest game series ever created? Well, then look no further.

Demon Hunter by Ferilium reviews
One of ordinary days in a life of a demon hunter, Kurtis Trent. This one-shot story takes place some time after Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,155 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/24/2013 - Kurtis - Complete
The Broken Trinity by AngelT reviews
Word travels even across the oceans and through the storms and the disturbing news about Mathias and his Solarii cult reaches the mainland. A man volunteers to go and investigate the situation but he has the motives of his own...
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,866 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/13/2013 - Published: 3/28/2013 - Lara Croft, Kurtis
Museum by MissAlisterCroft reviews
The scene in Angel of Darkness where a certain someone sneaks up on Lara Croft.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2013 - Lara Croft, Kurtis - Complete
Tomb Raider: The Amulet of Secrets by Golden Relic reviews
Lara Croft pairs up with Jean Yves to find a legendary amulet, buried in King Tut's tomb. This is my first FanFiction, feedback is appreciated!
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/21/2013 - Lara Croft
The Mist of Illusions by Ferilium reviews
Hidden truths, seeming lies, dangerous intrigues... The correct solutions are buried somewhere, but sometimes it can be very difficult to find them. Will all important answers be revealed at the right time? The continuation of TR: AOD.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 38,312 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Lara Croft, Kurtis
If You'd Taken The Shot by SpaBath reviews
A scene between Lara Croft and Matthew my character in a Mayan antechamber
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 565 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/28/2008 - Complete
A Heissturm Born, A Trent Made by PhantomWriterShayle reviews
Oneshot. My interpretation of how Kurtis' last night with his family might have gone. This takes place before Kurtis worked for Gunderson and before Eckhardt killed Konstantin.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,036 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/18/2008 - Kurtis - Complete
Redemption That The Rain Brings by Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 reviews
Rain always brought peace inside of her. This time, it brought memories. What if Fate plays with our lives more than we could imagine? Dreams eventually come true if you do not lose your faith in them…
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,467 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/18/2011 - Lara Croft, Kurtis - Complete
Kurtio and Lariette by wyverndragon reviews
What would happen if Lara and Kurtis lived in the world of Romeo and Juliet? The worst parody in the history of bad parodies!
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,963 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/14/2013 - Published: 12/31/2011 - Lara Croft, Kurtis
While you were Sleeping by NeverLookBackSamurai reviews
Lara's journal lies open on her bed, and a certain stalker appears, intent on reclaiming an "artifact" she "stole" from him. But not before a little light reading...
Tomb Raider - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 568 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/13/2011 - Kurtis, Lara Croft - Complete
Lara's High School Years by Fuzzy Pink Lights reviews
The story begins on Miss Croft's first day of upper school. Aged sixteen and ready to face the world with best friend Xavier, Lara has to make some choices that will affect the one thing she treasures most in her life. T rated, enjoy :
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,197 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Lara Croft
Soap Opera by Acid-Rush reviews
COMPLETE ONESHOT. Poor Hillary. Of all the people to have claimed to have met his idol, the glamorous older soap-queen Jackie Mullins, it had to be that intolerable Bryce.
Tomb Raider - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 701 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/22/2010 - Complete
Temple by thenightwithin reviews
Lara and a temple.
Tomb Raider - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 117 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Complete
Wedding Bells by Silver Sparrow reviews
Lara gets...married..but to whom?
Tomb Raider - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 193 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/18/2001
Tomb Raider: Not Alone by KittenKez reviews
A man from her past haunts her memories... She's forgotten! Confused, used and Alone. Who will help her figure things out! Lara/Kurtis pairing! OC Lead! My 1st fic please be kind! Rating may change!
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,805 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/5/2009 - Published: 4/10/2008 - Lara Croft, Kurtis
Tomb Raider: Gaia by bananasquared reviews
Ren Eisen, a renowned archeologist and adventurer, has decided to quit her dayjob for a quieter one. However, before she does, she plans to go out with a bang. To find the one thing that no other archeologist has found before, the door to Gaia. OC CNTRD.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,159 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2009
Pieter van Eckhardt's Diary by Jordy Trent reviews
The insane scribblings of everyone's favourite ponytailed madman. Humour, oneshot for now.
Tomb Raider - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 616 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/1/2005 - Complete
Where Are You Now? by Chirugal reviews
Set three months after AOD. Lara suffers from insomnia, induced by thoughts of a certain American... Oneshot.
Tomb Raider - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 566 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 11 - Published: 10/19/2003 - Complete
The Other Side by Xanda reviews
TR: Legend. Twoparter. What if Lara didn't hold back when threatening Amanda in Bolivia? What if Rutland didn't die? He's still determined to reach Avalon, no matter what the cost.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,982 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/28/2006
Angel of Darkness: The Parody by Andrea Christoph reviews
What does a kleptomaniac tomb raider, a klutzy Lux Veritatis warrior, and a pigtail wearing ladies man have in common? They star in this one and only Angel of Darkness parody, of course!
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,501 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/29/2003 - Published: 8/25/2003
Holding My Last Breath by It's Raining Snow reviews
Ok people! Here it is. My first Fanfic. please R&R (LaraKurtis) NO FLAMERS PLEASE! i wasn't sure what 2 rate it. lara's a little OOC.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,057 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/8/2003
The Once and Future by Alexis Rockford reviews
A poem about a certain lady locked in limbo . . . please do not read if you haven't played Tomb Raider I/Anniversary yet as it is a major spoiler!
Tomb Raider - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 390 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/8/2001 - Natla - Complete
She Never Knew by Alexis Rockford reviews
A poem about the life of Miss Croft. r/r
Tomb Raider - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 219 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/8/2001 - Lara Croft - Complete
Branded by yamiskoi reviews
What Lara thinks as she holds Kurtis' dead body isn't always what people would have thought. My insight. Lara x Kurtis.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 797 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Published: 8/16/2006 - Complete
To see the world by Jennifer Jolie reviews
Remember in the movie, that poem about the Triangle of Light? I know it was by William Blake but I decided it could use some refurnishing- please r/r! (I just added a bit and tried to make it fit more)
Tomb Raider - Rated: K - English - Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 108 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/17/2002
43 | Page 1 2 Next »