Home Community Cartoons Rugrats/All Grown Up! TommyLil Stories
TommyLil Stories
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Rugrats/All Grown Up!, Since: 11-23-04
Founder: Americanpride911 - Stories: 49 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 8318
Are you a Tommy and Lil and love to read the fan fictions about them but look for hours to find them.Well your day is save because right here are all of the fan fictions to do with TL are right here for you to read this c2 is part of the web only full The TommyLil Web check my homepage in my profile for a link

My Happiness by Acepilot6 reviews
No.41 in the Road series. Lil Pickles is torn in making one of the hardest decisions of her life. TL, please review.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,059 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/15/2006 - Tommy P., Lil D. - Complete
First Date by CrazyLake42 reviews
REWRITE! Tommy and Lil's first date.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,467 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/29/2006 - Published: 12/25/2005 - Tommy P., Lil D.
Tales of the Longest Night by Acepilot6 reviews
The full story of Tommy and Lil's Wedding part of the Road series. One long and crazy night from engagement to honeymoon...Chapter 2: The Tale of Phil and Kimi now up. Please review.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,193 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 11/2/2005 - Published: 11/1/2005
UnPlanned Love! by Brucatul-grl reviews
TOmmy loves Kimi whose dating someone else, so he asks Lil to help him make Kimi jelous to get her but what happens when Lil falls in love with him in the process?
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,056 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/15/2005 - Published: 9/1/2005 - Complete
Missing Days by Acepilot6 reviews
No.28 in the Road series. Tommy Pickles discovers that having a successful career isn't always all it's cracked up to be. Please review.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,162 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/27/2005 - Tommy P., Lil D. - Complete
The Royal Marriage Chronicles: Part III by PenguinWarrior reviews
The last installment of the series. Tommy and Kimi's wedding approaches, while Angelica amuses herself with her new servant. TL and PK romance, CA and TK friendship. UPDATED: I FINISHED it! Sorry this one's only 2 chapters long...
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 981 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 7/24/2005 - Published: 7/14/2005
What Can I Give You? by Acepilot6 reviews
The sequel, of sorts, to In The End. Really more of an epilogue. TL. Please review.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,077 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/20/2005 - Tommy P., Lil D. - Complete
Why do people it mum by xglittergigglesx reviews
Lil is in a drunk driving accident on her 21st and Kimi is the drunk driver. Has slight TL and slight PK. Rated for death. Kinda sad. Poem fic
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 744 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/26/2005
The Royal Marriage Chronicles: Part I by PenguinWarrior reviews
Set in the late 14th century. Tommy, an English prince, is going to be married to a certain Japanese princess against his will. TK for now. Read to find out more. UPDATED: Chapter 3 is in, with some TL and PK. Yay!
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,651 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 6/20/2005 - Published: 6/6/2005
Waiting Rooms by Acepilot6 reviews
No.2 in the Road series, fixed up and reposted. The gang find ways to kill time in the hospital as they wait for Lil to give birth. Please review.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,668 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/14/2005 - Phil D., Kimi F. - Complete
A vanished friend by xglittergigglesx reviews
Sequel to 'Why Do People Do It'. It's Lil' funeral. It's in Tommys POV. You do kinda need to read 'Why Do People Do It' first i think! R&R
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,118 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/14/2005
Are You The One That I've Been Waiting For? by Acepilot6 reviews
No.14 in the Road series, now reposted without lyrics. Tommy tries to hook up with Lil. But things are never easy, especially where love is concerned. Please review.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,404 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2005 - Tommy P., Lil D. - Complete
The Rain by Acepilot6 reviews
No.13 in the Road series, reposted after being taken down for being in the wrong category. My first TL, probably the best story I ever wrote. Please review.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,683 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/14/2005
The Royal Marriage Chronicles: Part II by PenguinWarrior reviews
Read the story to find out more. WARNING: Do not read this until you have read Part I. TL, PK.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,893 - Reviews: 10 - Updated: 7/13/2005 - Published: 6/23/2005
One Quiet Friday Evening by Lil'Floss reviews
On one quiet Friday evening the rats decide to have a movie night... TL, PK, CA
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,908 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/18/2005 - Published: 6/17/2005
Hold On by tattered remaints reviews
LTK triangle. Tommy and Lil are in love, but Tommy's relationship with Kimmi is holding them back. No this has nothing to do with the good charotte song
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,960 - Reviews: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/15/2005 - Published: 6/10/2005
Fight to the finish by Brucatul-grl reviews
Lil and Kimi are fighting for Tommy's heart, will they survive all the obsticles, who will win this war? TL or TK
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,698 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/28/2005 - Published: 6/2/2005 - Complete
Kimi's Perfect Life by PenguinWarrior reviews
Kimi's the most popular girl in school. Lil, the one stuck in her shadow, hates being cut down by her former best friend. She soon resorts to self injury to make herself feel better. Who'll save her NOW? TK, TL, PK, minor CA.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,017 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/21/2005 - Published: 5/20/2005
RugRats All Growed up Part two! by Caelisto reviews
Lil has a new boyfriend, Tommy is crushing on Lil and Phil? Well you'll just have to read to find out.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,627 - Reviews: 8 - Updated: 9/29/2002 - Published: 9/1/2002
Freshmen Year: The Alternate Version by HJP2005 reviews
The long awaited Alternate Version to "Freshmen Year" I Know the summary sucks, just read it! You won't be disappointed.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 776 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/9/2005
Tween Detectives by PenguinWarrior reviews
When Angelica's mother is found dead in her chair, Tommy and the gang try to rat out the culprit. Meanwhile, Dil continues his search for evidence of aliens. Some TL and PK, minor mentions of CA. Review please. Rating due to violence.
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,817 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/9/2005 - Published: 3/25/2005
The Parent Trap by alisha marie reviews
Chuckie's and Angelica's twin daughters meet at summer camp and they swich places on there parents. Better summary inside. Parings CA CS PK TL Please R&R
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,293 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/19/2005 - Published: 2/14/2005
It's Simply Complicated by Coopland reviews
Lil, likes Tommy, but Tommy likes Kimi. Kimi doesn't Like Tommy... does she? TL or TK you know how to find out....
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/18/2004
Rugrats All Grown Up: The Dress Code by Sheen-Rulez reviews
Tommy and Phil are confused when their girlfriends, Kimi and Lil, are telling them this and that abou the dress code but a little plan is in order **one shot story**
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: K - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 926 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/13/2003 - Complete
All Grown Up: Same Girl, New Life by Zach09 reviews
Lil moves out on her own after being abused by her family. Please R&R!
Rugrats/All Grown Up! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,940 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/23/2005
49 | Page 1 2 Next »