Home Community Movies Avengers Tony Centric
Tony Centric
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 12-27-12
Founder: ReaderoftheBooks - Stories: 63 - Followers: 175 - Staff: 3 - id: 104895
All Tony, all the time. Enjoy!

So are you by Wandervibes28 reviews
When Life asked Death "Why do people love me and hate you?", Death replied, "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth"...Tony and Steve..."Wait, w-was that us?"...
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,435 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/1/2017 - Published: 12/22/2016 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
I'm Not Alone by kittybee reviews
Tony's had enough. Tony stood on the edge of the landing pad, head down, hands in his pockets. From here everything looked so small. "I'm nothing," he whispered. "Do you honestly think, that even if you had jumped, that me and the Other Guy would let you fall?" Bruce said. Rated for language and dark themes.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,400 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 674 - Follows: 134 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
An Introduction to the Mess that is Stiles' Family by mysteriouslife reviews
Stiles burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" "More than one sibling?" Stiles was obviously getting a kick out of whatever joke had been uttered by Boyd. "I have so many siblings I've lost tracked!" Or a fic in which Tony Stark and Athena are Stiles' biological parents - and they both have a lot of kids. Avengers/Teen Wolf/Percy Jackson/Iron Man/Thor/Amazing Spiderman
Crossover - Teen Wolf & Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,823 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 375 - Updated: 7/5/2014 - Published: 2/6/2014 - [Stiles S., Derek H.] [Iron Man/Tony S., Captain America/Steve R.]
An Alternative State of Mentality by inukagome15 reviews
Part 8 of the "It's All in the Mind" series. Tony Stark does not have time for this garbage. Someone outed his secret to the public. No, not the one where he's dating Steve. Yes, the one where he's a mutant. Yes, he's mad. Yes, his life sucks. What else is new? Oh, hi, Extremis.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 79,207 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 442 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 11/5/2013 - Published: 3/15/2013 - [Iron Man/Tony S., Captain America/Steve R.] - Complete
Master Magician by Taylor Hayes reviews
Tony wears a mask and offers a performance, and it all hides the truth. Drabble character study of Tony Stark.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 538 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 248 - Follows: 59 - Published: 3/9/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
In a strange world by niewypowiedziane reviews
The world doesn't know who Iron Man is. The world knows Tony Stark has been hiding from it for years. The world is Avengers' constant damsel in distress. The world is a strange place where a certain out-of-time Steve is lost; a place that he doesn't understand until he does. (AU fill for avengerkink prompt where Tony doesn't leave the Iron Man Suit)
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,305 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 470 - Follows: 103 - Published: 3/9/2013 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Poisoned Hearts by Oceanbreeze7 reviews
Challenge:"…So the only thing keeping me alive is killing me? Ironic, isn't it. I'm dying because of the one thing that keeps me alive, how the hell am I supposed to live with this Jarvis?" Tony groaned, head in hand while Jarvis paused, thinking through what to say. "I do not think you can, Sir." Some Swearing
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,375 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 501 - Follows: 140 - Published: 2/26/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Proof Tony Stark Has A Heart by youwannabekate reviews
Tony Stark is a jerk. Period. The rest of the team thinks of him as a necessary annoyance, but when the Arc Reactor begins to fail, and some demons from his past come back to haunt him, the Team see how much they all truly care for him. Tony!Whump and Protective!Team. Rated T for some disturbing flashbacks and Tony's filthy potty mouth. Mentions Pepperony, Thane and Clintasha. R&R!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 23,450 - Reviews: 570 - Favs: 950 - Follows: 1,146 - Updated: 6/5/2013 - Published: 1/20/2013 - [Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P.] Captain America/Steve R., Hulk/Bruce B.
Underrate Risks by Oceanbreeze7 reviews
"You asked what would happen in war against him?" Fury asked, leaning back with a frown before narrowing his eye on Steve, "Stark has contacts, money, brains, people working for him, and is as impossible to get rid of as a wart-" He sighed, a slight twitch of the lips showing a grim smile. "Captain- if we were ever against Stark, there wouldn't be a fight- we'd be dead already."
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 72,460 - Reviews: 855 - Favs: 2,275 - Follows: 1,386 - Updated: 7/11/2013 - Published: 7/26/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Loki - Complete
When Questions Are Asked (And When They Aren't) by BringOnTheWonder1997 reviews
Or in which a reporter asks Tony a question that is innocent in every way, except for how Tony reacts (or maybe not).
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,101 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 74 - Published: 1/16/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
A Final Gift by futurescreenwriter11 reviews
Tony Stark never got along well with his father, but they did have a tradition that may just stand the test of time.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,316 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 33 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
My Greatest Creation by BatNeko reviews
Tony's a robot and always has been.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,832 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 211 - Follows: 60 - Published: 2/9/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Rain, Rain, Go Away by Books-and-bones reviews
Because rainbows are a result of the sun and the rain, and so is Tony. One-shot.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 590 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/6/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Not Made of Iron by Kermit's Soft Kitty reviews
Because even though his suit and attitude may be made out of metal, he was most vulnerable of them all.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,055 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 87 - Published: 12/26/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S.
Out in the open by Bleeding Jazz Gums reviews
He'll laugh until his stomach's sore, until everyone else believes the lie, because the floor won't swallow him, he won't disappear, so he'll claw his way through. It's what he does.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,976 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 72 - Published: 10/23/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
You Watch Me Prowl In The Darkness by BringOnTheWonder1997 reviews
Howard has done more to Tony than anyone knows, except Tony himself. He's tampered with Tony's genes, right down to what makes him human. Until he isn't anymore.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,129 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 632 - Follows: 488 - Updated: 12/31/2013 - Published: 1/21/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B.
Mortals and Svartalheim by Oceanbreeze7 reviews
Challenge: "…Friend Anthony- you cannot possibly," Thor started before frowning as if deep in thought. "Okay, I can take a lot of crap. But there is no way, you are a god." Anthony Edward Tyrggr Stark. Part time Asgardian? Just a little on his mother's side.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,533 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 1,456 - Follows: 387 - Published: 1/8/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Untameable by Memory Dragon reviews
What do dragons, unicorns, and a genius billionaire in the midst of an empathy-attack have in common? They all want Steve Rogers, apparently. Who knew? Fic not nearly a cracky as it sounds.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,211 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 32 - Published: 9/3/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Disassemble by Terez reviews
Tony has issues with learning how to work the new design to remove his suit.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 639 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/3/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P. - Complete
Iron Man Alone by Mouse-size-Dragon reviews
When Tony Stark comes back from Afghanistan he's missing his daemon (or that's how it seems). This, more than his new status as Iron Man, is what captures everyone's attention. Can a man who abandoned part of his own soul be a trustworthy hero?
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,045 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 266 - Follows: 349 - Updated: 1/3/2013 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S.
In the Company of Friends by DarkestSight reviews
Tony wakes up feeling like crap and finds himself longing for the times he lived alone and it was a lot easier to get a simple cup of coffee.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,204 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 2,275 - Follows: 379 - Published: 6/30/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
It's All in the Mind by inukagome15 reviews
Part 1 of the "It's All in the Mind" series. Fill for a prompt. Tony is 100% normal. Tony is not a mutant. Tony is Iron Man. Tony is an Avenger. Tony...is just fooling himself.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 24,678 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 1,464 - Follows: 299 - Updated: 7/6/2012 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
happy little christmas by Edwards-Ebed reviews
After an attack, some things end up changing Tony's life forever.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,859 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Silent Night by Sherlockian Mystery reviews
It's Christmas Eve and Tony Stark is all alone. Oneshot, no slash.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,504 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B.
Linked In by junebug1234 reviews
Challenge: Write the team reading/seeing Tony's experience in Oceanbreeze7's story Merchant of Death. Tony had hidden depths to him, and the team finally come to see that.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,066 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 1,049 - Follows: 251 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
53 | Page 1 .. Last Next »