Home Community General Top of the Mark
Top of the Mark
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-02-05
Founder: Rorschach's Blot - Stories: 5,841 - Followers: 441 - id: 12609
Stories I've decided to put into my archive for one reason or another. No Slash/Yaoi, not my cup of tea.

The Plagiarist by dogbertcarroll reviews
Halloween is a fun time in the Buffyverse, especially Buffy's first Halloween in Sunnydale. The trickster gods take a more active hand and Xander finds himself... someplace he's always dreamed of visiting. Which is probably for the best, at least until the girls at home calm down... and with multiple copies of some of his girls that may take some time.
Crossover - DC Superheroes & Buffy X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,683 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 181 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 19h - Published: 4/24
The Battle of Shanxi by guardsmansparky reviews
There's a reason why no one messes with humanity, and why the Turian Hierarchy lost at Shanxi. One-Shot.
Crossover - Dragon Ball Z & Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 726 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 33 - Published: 4/17 - Complete
Yet Again Still Even More Fragments! by dogbertcarroll reviews
Up to number six on the ADHD counter of random ideas. Enjoy!
Crossover - Book X-overs & Buffy X-overs - Rated: T - English - Parody/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,834 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 4/12
Daria Plus by Smileyfax reviews
After graduating Lawndale High School, Daria discovers the universe is a video game, one she has just beaten. Seeing no other path, she reluctantly starts 'New Game Plus' mode, allowing her to relive life at Lawndale with full knowledge of the future, as well as the true nature of the world. Hijinks abound.
Daria - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 3/18 - Published: 3/15
settings and mileaus by Greylle reviews
settings that were developed that have no current application, posted here for general adoption. Just give me a nod in the credits if you use it please.
X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,071 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/8/2014 - Published: 6/5/2014
Anthem of the Dead by NeonZangetsu reviews
Some doors should never be open. Some forces should never return. A foolish sorceress meddles with events beyond her ken and brings back a terror to the world...though not quite the terror she was expecting. Now the DC universe must contend with a prank-loving, ramen eating, womanizing blond...fresh from the dead! NarutoxHarem!
Crossover - Naruto & Justice League - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,215 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 874 - Follows: 996 - Updated: 3/22 - Published: 3/18 - Naruto U., Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Shiera H./Shayera Hol/Hawkgirl, Galatea
Unscrupulous by Susan Hilton reviews
Just for his own amusement, the Q transports Captain Christopher back to Kirk's Enterprise along with Rasmussen and encourages them to swipe a few items from a less observant original series crew, thus permanently altering history. A sequel to "Tomorrow is Yesterday" and "A Matter of Time" PLEASE REVIEW!
Crossover - StarTrek: The Next Generation & StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,309 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 7/16/2014 - Q, P. Chekov, Gary Seven
SGC Unleashed by crazyaolguy reviews
What if, the Whole SGC had been little more effective, little more emphasis on acquiring technology. Starts at Season 1 Enigma. This will follow Cannon when it's necessary. Think of butterfly effect. These characters are little different, they behave, act little differently. so the story unfolds a lot differently (Remember the butterfly) than cannon.
Stargate: SG-1 - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 41,695 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 3/8 - Published: 1/26
Winds of Change by cywscross reviews
In the aftermath of the war, Ichigo's family is dead (in Soul Society; a meagre comfort), his powers are sealed (courtesy of Central 46), and when Ichigo finally passes on himself (too young and too old at the same time), it's without an ounce of faith in the organization he once fought alongside. Luckily, Soul Society is huge. Not so luckily, certain people find him anyway.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,644 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 2,041 - Follows: 2,090 - Updated: 6/9/2013 - Published: 6/8/2013 - Ichigo K.
Flirting with Death by Barefoot XO reviews
Death comes to all in time, but it seems she comes to Xander more often then most. Why? Because she's taken a liking to him. XH/Death. Second of the White Knight Romances.
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Sandman - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,515 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/14 - [Xander H., Death] - Complete
A Political Perspective by VJ Riddle reviews
Hatake Kakashi was a shinobi, and as a shinobi, the only people who could give him orders were his military superiors. The idea that a Council made up of civilians and peers was under the impression they could give him orders...displeased him. Or: He was ordered to pass Team 7. He was fine with that, until they actually passed.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 39,915 - Reviews: 291 - Favs: 1,519 - Follows: 1,764 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 6/27/2014 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., Kakashi H.
The Fourth World by fablesrogue reviews
Being exiled from your home Universe isn't supposed to be easy. Becoming an Arcosian Planet Killer is no picnic either, so how the hell is Xander supposed to save the entire DC Universe from destruction… Wait, he's supposed to save it!
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & DC Superheroes - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,649 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 230 - Updated: 5/11/2014 - Published: 4/26/2014 - Xander H.
Recursion by erbkaiser reviews
'Those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them' - sometimes literally so. A Harry Potter 'Groundhog Day' story.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,219 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 317 - Follows: 109 - Published: 2/4 - Harry P., Hermione G., Susan B., Leanne - Complete
Wizard of Ships by General RTS reviews
It always seemed really suspicious to me how easily Team RWBY and Team JNPR managed to get paired up with extremely compatible partners despite how random the team selections actually were. This is my short theory to how the teams were actually created.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,358 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 5/17/2014 - Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch, Jaune Arc - Complete
Onto Greener Pastures and Brighter Skies by Trinity103 reviews
Harry Potter has done it: he has defeated the Dark Lord. Yet this victory has come at a great price: namely, the eradication of the entire human race. Wizards, muggles, and creatures alike perished and now Harry is alone left, cursed with the title of the Master of Death and an extended life. So, Harry does what any wizard with too much time would: he goes "traveling".
Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 38,059 - Reviews: 310 - Favs: 1,047 - Follows: 1,572 - Updated: 4/6 - Published: 1/25 - Harry P., Frodo B., Aragorn
The Games We Play by rgm0005 reviews
It began after I got rejected by Signal again, though at the time I had no idea what was happening. Titles and levels suddenly appeared above people's heads and then weird things began to happen, as if I was in a game. And then, I realize I was in a game. But...if my life is a game, I'm going to win it. My name's Jaune Arc and I'm the Gamer. RWBY/The Gamer.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 109,395 - Reviews: 1058 - Favs: 2,120 - Follows: 2,084 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 7/27/2014 - Jaune Arc, Ozpin, Cinder Fall, Ruby Rose
Inheritances by Luan Mao reviews
Getting what's coming to you. And then fighting it. And then getting what's coming to you.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,423 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 34 - Published: 1/20 - Complete
The Evil Overlord List by boomvroomshroom reviews
Villains always make the same dumb mistakes. Luckily, Tom Riddle happens to have a rather dangerously genre-savvy friend in his head to make sure that he does this "conquering the world" business the RIGHT way. It's about time the bad guys won for once.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 41,430 - Reviews: 371 - Favs: 710 - Follows: 814 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 1/14 - Harry P., Draco M., Albus D., Tom R. Jr.
I Am NOT Going Through Puberty Again! by EvilFuzzy9 reviews
Our heroes did not come from a future where everything has gone horribly wrong. They did not travel back in time to save the world from a bleak or miserable fate. As a matter of fact, all they want to do is find a way back home as soon as possible. [cracky, epilogue-compliant time travel fic] [Now has a TV Tropes page!]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 19 - Words: 107,552 - Reviews: 1375 - Favs: 2,495 - Follows: 2,994 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 11/29/2014 - [Sakura H., Sasuke U.] [Hinata H., Naruto U.]
I didn't sign up for this by erimies reviews
Time travel, the ultimate hoax to cheat in life and turn bad odds to your advantage. Or, it would be if Naruto had any idea what he was doing. Trying to save lives he holds dear, he somehow ended up as an international S-class criminal with a flee-on-sight order. Oops.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 18,290 - Reviews: 561 - Favs: 2,677 - Follows: 3,220 - Updated: 12/14/2014 - Published: 8/14/2014 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama
Rhymes with Shmaliens by BovinePirate reviews
After the collapse of the Hellmouth, Xander is on a road-trip in search of retirement. Drama & intrigue ensues when he stops off in Colorado Springs and bites off more than he can chew when he bites the head off a snake that came out of a guy's face. Or Come watch Xander try to snark the secrets of the SGC out of Jack!
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Stargate: SG-1 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,502 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 285 - Updated: 2/6 - Published: 1/9 - Xander H., J. O'Neill - Complete
The Watcher's Popcorn Flicks by Schwep reviews
Marvel story scraps. Want something here? Take it.
Marvel - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,649 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/8
Strange New Earth by Mr. Coluber reviews
After a violent incident involving Reed Richard's Negative Zone Portal and a few Doombots, our Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man is sucked into an alternate Earth, an Earth known as Earth 16, which is not in the same multiverse as the one protected by Merlyn. An Earth with a Justice League, and an unnamed team of youthful superheroes, who have just expelled the Reach.
Crossover - Spider-Man & Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 92,286 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 365 - Follows: 442 - Updated: 4/23/2014 - Published: 10/9/2013 - Peter P./Spider-Man
Meeting Strangers by fringeperson reviews
Anna Marie was kicked out of her home by her father, but for appearance sake, and with her mother's help, she was able to leave with more than just the clothes on her back. She'd been planning to travel anyway - through the Canadian Rockies and off to Alaska. Along the way... she met someone. Pre-Rogan, oneshot, complete, don't own.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,428 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 43 - Published: 12/11/2014 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
The Sales Pitch by fringeperson reviews
Harry meets Hades, but the Fates didn't cut his thread, and the Lord of the Dead isn't one to miss an opportunity. Oneshot, complete, don't own.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hercules - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,215 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 394 - Follows: 132 - Published: 7/31/2014 - Harry P., Hades - Complete
4,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »