Home Community General Top of the Mark
Top of the Mark
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-02-05
Founder: Rorschach's Blot - Stories: 6,111 - Followers: 441 - id: 12609
Stories I've decided to put into my archive for one reason or another. No Slash/Yaoi, not my cup of tea.

Shattering Occam's Razor by Todeswind reviews
This story is a companion piece to my story, God's Eye, told from the perspective of SG-1 as they find themselves coping with all manner of supernatural complications to their war with the Goa'uld.
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,240 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 424 - Follows: 513 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 8/13/2015
The Loud House Fragments by dogbertcarroll reviews
Various ideas for scenes for the show.
Loud House - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,157 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 24 - Published: 1/17
And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy by Full-Paragon reviews
Due to a shift in turian and quarian patrols, first contact for humanity is friendly; Rael'Zorah and Hannah Shepard become friends, as do their species. But the galaxy is not a safe place, and schisms develop when the Council steps in. As humanity finds new allies among the stars, something darker stirs. The Meek must beware, for it is nearly harvest time. AU, lots of worldbuilding
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 49 - Words: 232,286 - Reviews: 3627 - Favs: 2,776 - Follows: 2,179 - Updated: 11/16/2013 - Published: 3/31/2013 - Tali'Zorah, Shepard (M), Hannah S., Rael'Zorah - Complete
Skittering Campione by Greatazuredragon reviews
Taylor Hebert has been known by many titles during the course of her young life: Daughter, friend, victim, villain, warlord, hero, monster, savior… But now, awakening in a whole new world after defeating Scion, she will have to bear a new unexpected title: Campione.
Crossover - Campione!/カンピオーネ! & Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,849 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 867 - Follows: 1,013 - Updated: 11/4/2016 - Published: 7/15/2016 - Skitter
And Yet Again Still Even More Fragments by dogbertcarroll reviews
We are up to seven of the clinical proof that I have ADHD!
Crossover - Book X-overs & Buffy X-overs - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,858 - Reviews: 354 - Favs: 517 - Follows: 352 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 12/23/2016
Space Oddity by Storm0fCrows reviews
"Captain's log of the Starship Seeker. Star date… two lines over coma…I think. Adrift for what feels like eternity through the eternal vacuum of space has taken a toll on both me and the crew. I believe my first mate Fawkes is planning a mutiny his only deterrent being that he needs my thumbs to pilot the ship. I continue my voyage to go where Padfoot has probably gone before."
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,691 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 612 - Follows: 1,055 - Updated: 2/17 - Published: 9/6/2016 - Harry P., Fawkes
Tin Foiled by Haugh Wards reviews
After his second Occlumency lesson, Harry wonders if he could learn Occlumency another way. The twins of Hogwarts, Fred and George Weasley, share with him their greatest secret against Occlumency in order to help him overcome the difficulty.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,573 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 71 - Published: 9/3/2016 - Harry P.
The Philosopher's Red Herring by White Squirrel reviews
One-shot. At the end of first year, Harry gets an unexpected visitor with some even more unexpected news, and a new plan for his future.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,868 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 375 - Follows: 178 - Published: 4/16/2015 - Harry P., Nicolas F. - Complete
Legion by Clell65619 reviews
In the 31st Century, Mordru has won. The United Planets is in collapse, EarthGov destroyed, and the Legion decimated and scattered. The Surviving Legionaries decide their only feasible way of fighting back would be to recruit a legendary Magic User. After much debate, they settle on Harry Potter... who turns out to be a bit different than his legend would suggest.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Legion of Super Heroes - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 16,074 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 472 - Follows: 610 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 12/14/2016
What The by cvtisjustok reviews
A rebounded spell causes Harry's soul to travel to the end of his second year. Strange magic causes a unexpected result. Determined Harry, Good but misguided Dumbledore.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 44,085 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 367 - Follows: 659 - Updated: 11/27/2016 - Published: 5/28/2016 - Harry P., Sirius B., Dobby
Dungeon Crawling in Fuyuki by LordsFire reviews
Third in the Dungeon Crawler series. I found this when I was digging through my stuff while dealing with formatting/new OS installation on my computer. Put up because it was requested; this does *not* mean I've decided to continue the series.
Crossover - Dungeons and Dragons & Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,010 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 61 - Published: 11/18/2011 - Complete
Green Mother by TheDivineDemon reviews
A child can not chose its parents and often a parent cannot chose its child, but sometimes others can chose for them.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,689 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 211 - Follows: 230 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 12/7/2013 - Conner K./Superboy, Pamela I./Poison Ivy
My Effect: Divergence by Lanilen reviews
Has your sense of direction ever gotten you into trouble? Mine's so bad that it's capable of breaking the laws of physics. Once, I went for a walk in New Zealand in 2014, and ended up on Mindoir during a batarian raid in 2170. Where I met someone. Self-insert (SI), cover by Pretend Fiction.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 32 - Words: 257,097 - Reviews: 549 - Favs: 835 - Follows: 1,104 - Updated: 2/6 - Published: 1/18/2015 - Shepard (F), Shiala, Benezia, OC
Exploring Science with Magic by crossfire922 reviews
Harry Potter is banished from Earth by Voldemort and Dumbledore and it's only through providence that he winds up in Atlantis. Join Harry as he struggles to find a way back to his Earth and ends up saving a galaxy along the way.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Stargate: Atlantis - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,342 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 512 - Follows: 734 - Updated: 11/14/2016 - Published: 10/27/2016 - Harry P., Fred W.
It's Nora's Fault by Chibi-Slacker reviews
When you got right down to it, it was Nora's fault. Not that anyone in Team JNPR gave a damn.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,913 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 25 - Published: 10/8/2016 - Team JNPR - Complete
Chunin Exams Sabotage by White Angel of Auralon reviews
The Hokage has noticed a problem. His jonin senseis that teach the next generation get overambitious before the chunin exams and send in genin that aren't ready just yet. Well, as Hokage he has some tricks of his own to prevent that the talented new generation is burned before it can shine. An agent of chaos to mess up certain plans.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,761 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 621 - Follows: 312 - Published: 10/15/2016 - Naruto U., Hiruzen S. - Complete
Back At Ya by Fairywm reviews
With one simple wish to a vengeance demon and Harry gets some of his own back. Response to Scott the Wanderer's challenge, When Harry met Hallie!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 32,136 - Reviews: 276 - Favs: 1,027 - Follows: 576 - Updated: 12/21/2015 - Published: 6/27/2015 - [Harry P., Fleur D.] Halfrek - Complete
The Power the Dark Lord Knows Not by offsides reviews
Harry Potter harnesses the power the Dark Lord knows not, much to the chagrin of those in charge. Just a little plot bunny that wouldn't go away. My first published fanfic.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,621 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 82 - Published: 1/17/2013 - Complete
The Red Knight by Demon Eyes Laharl reviews
When Ron Weasley realized he was reborn to the world with his memories mostly intact, he felt it was a second chance to do better. However, he slowly realizes that this world was different from his own. Making new friends and earning new enemies, he has to use his experience from his previous life not only to reach his goals, but also to survive. AU
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 139,350 - Reviews: 979 - Favs: 1,045 - Follows: 1,438 - Updated: 2/17 - Published: 9/9/2016 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G., Daphne G.
Some Days, It Just Doesn't Pay to Speak by Lucillia reviews
When a young Auror recruit badmouths a certain Potions Professor, he learns exactly why the Aurors thought that the man was practically the greatest thing since sliced bread despite his character flaws which were too numerous to count. To them, Snape's "Winning" personality was a gift that kept on giving (and not in the venereal disease sense of the phrase).
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 797 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 83 - Published: 8/28/2016 - OC - Complete
Amalgum – Lockhart's Folly by tkepner reviews
Death wants free of its Master and proposes sending Harry back in time to avoid the unnecessary deaths in fighting Voldemort. Harry readily accepts, thinking he'll start anew as a Firstie. Instead, Harry's soul, magic, and memories end up at the beginning of Second Year — in GILDEROY LOCKHART!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 192,977 - Reviews: 899 - Favs: 1,936 - Follows: 2,095 - Updated: 2/20 - Published: 4/24/2016 - Harry P., Hermione G., Gilderoy L., Bellatrix L. - Complete
How Harry Got Past The Age Line by Zero Rewind reviews
One Shot. Harry finds a rather simple, yet devious way to get past Dumbledore's Age Line protecting the Goblet of Fire during Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 808 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 41 - Published: 2/18/2013 - Harry P. - Complete
Who Will Fill a Coward's Grave? by robst reviews
A certain Miss Granger takes steps to ensure she can contact her best friend during the summer holidays. After the disaster of the Triwizard tournament, she believes Harry shouldn't be left alone - no matter what Dumbledore says.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 70,516 - Reviews: 2090 - Favs: 3,000 - Follows: 4,245 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 8/24/2016 - [Harry P., Hermione G.]
No Competition by Evilgoddss reviews
What if the horcrux in Harry's scar hadn't quite been as contained by the Blood Wards as Dumbledore planned. Rather than twisting Harry's personality, it darkened his aura. And the dark creatures of the magical world really liked that aura. Gee. Sucks to be a Dark Lord trying to make your comeback. VERY AU. Just for fun.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 60,907 - Reviews: 980 - Favs: 4,708 - Follows: 4,747 - Updated: 8/13/2016 - Published: 3/20/2015
Social Media by Lucillia reviews
If most of the bad guys on the A-Team tried pulling crap like they did on the show today...
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 923 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 5/30/2016 - Published: 7/20/2012 - Hannibal
4,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »