Home Community Games Pokémon Transformation and pokemorph stories
Transformation and pokemorph stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 12-05-04
Founder: Foxyjosh - Stories: 335 - Followers: 95 - Staff: 7 - id: 8900
This C2 is for the telling of Pokemorph tails.

Transformation will be human to pokemon, Human to pokemorph, pokemon to human, or pokemon to pokemorph.

Son of Reshiram by immiel reviews
When Reshiram Hybrid wants to become Pokemon Trainer, the story begins with his friend Glaceon, Team Plasma already disbanded years ago, but they have to face more stronger enemy than Team Plasma, the PokeHaters, will he and his friend survive and become a Pokemon Master ?, this story include TF Pokemon to Human, Human to Hybrid, and vice versa.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 31,908 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/16 - Lucario, Zorua, Zoroark, Reshiram
One Step Away to Changes by immiel reviews
this is a story about TF human to pokemon, inspired by 'Phases of Changes', a teen who turned into Lucario, all villain Teams around the region looking for him, will they make it ?. FINISHED
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 32 - Words: 65,455 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11h ago - Published: 4/3 - Mewtwo, Lucario, Riolu, Umbreon/Blacky - Complete
Changing Dream by skaterblog reviews
15 years old and I've been stuck inside this house all my life, they say it's for my safety, but I see it as a jail. Well no more, I'm going to follow my dreams and see what's out there!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,498 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 4/2 - Ninetales/Kyukon, Vulpix/Rokon
Pokemorphs Revolution 1:The Outcasts by ArcticVaporeon reviews
My first story with my pokemorph (kinda like anthro) characters! Completed: Continued in Book 2
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,722 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/11/2001 - Complete
Trisha's Morph Club 1:Initiation by ArcticVaporeon reviews
Turns out Josh isn't just a normal Mew morph! Chapter 11 is up!!! Another cool anthro morph fic
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,860 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/7/2002 - Published: 1/11/2002
The Children of Jirachi by orangeshoelaces reviews
Human Pokemon story. Mark Diamond was a normal Pokemon trainer until his Leafeon evolved into a young girl and he decided to compete in the secret tournament exclusive to human Pokemon. Includes violence, blood, language and suggestive themes
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 86 - Words: 279,473 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 12/1/2013 - Published: 6/23/2011
Never a Truer Word Spoken by DragoniteRider reviews
When a group of Pokemorph fanfic writers finds a hot spring, everything seems fine. But what will happen when their lives start to reflect one of their stories? Rated T for violence and some blood in later chapters.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,370 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/19/2011 - Published: 9/16/2011 - Lugia, Vaporeon/Showers
Pokémon: Flames of Love by caman213 reviews
Cameron and his Typhlosion Ember have retired from battling, but when a wish the two of them make unexpectedly transforms Cameron into a Typhlosion, the two set off together in search of a cure. As the two go along however, Cameron quickly finds himself falling in love with Ember, not knowing that she has developed similiar feelings for him. Rated T for language. Pokemon TF story.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,882 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 8/27/2012
Shifters and Shadows by What Lies Beyond reviews
My friends and I are in the Kalos region trying to stop Cipher, which has been resurrected once again. They have stolen Pokemon from many Trainers to use in their Shadow Pokemon army-including my own. But it isn't easy for us to try and get them back. There are those that are after us, too. Why? Because of what we are. We aren't your average Trainers. We're Shifters.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,983 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 12/8/2013 - Pikachu, Charmander/Hitokage, Piplup/Pochama, Riolu
50,000 Volts by ernestgoestocamp reviews
[A Pikachu transformation fanfic] Being stuck in the middle of the Viridian Forest makes me realize that escape from this dangerous place might not be so easy. If I do manage to return home, will I still be Lucas Bright or just another Pikachu?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 68,975 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 11/30/2013 - Pikachu, OC
Humanity's Last Hope by Johto Gunner reviews
Taking place in the aftermath of the Pokemorph Revolution, a teenage human struggles to survive less than favorable conditions. Can he and his friends survive in the ruined city of Manhattan? Are my summaries cheesy? Probably...
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,723 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 2/26 - Published: 12/9/2013
Guardian Ghost Pikachu by cresellia reviews
I want to breathe. I want to feel. I want to communicate. Why can't I do that. Oh yeah, I'm dead. I'm nothing but an invisable pikachu, cursed to haunt the world until I move on to the heavens. That's not all, I know the deadliest secret of Team Plasma and their creation of genesect to control the legedary pokemon. But how can I save my world if I'm not even alive? Not even human?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 74,625 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 1/5 - Published: 9/24/2013 - Pikachu, Saturn, Genesect, OC
A Tale of Two Eevees by The Trumpet's Call Sounds reviews
Avery was just trying to live a normal life, but when he sees a Mew while lost in the woods, his life is flipped upside down. How will he cope with living his life in a new body, while he has to see an old friend in a new perspective... This is my first attempt at writing a fanfiction story. Reviews are appreciated, rating will probably be lowered in the future.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 26,691 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 3/23 - Published: 11/1/2013 - Mew, Eevee/Eievui, Glaceon/Glacia - Complete
A New Beginning by max.whittemore reviews
A rather different take on Pokemon TF. Involving a washed up trainer, his shy little brother, and a magical orb. (Note: This is sort of a "conceptual oneshot", but I may one day make a sequel.)
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,162 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Published: 9/18/2013 - Mew, Eevee/Eievui, OC
Pokemon Red Rescue Team Introcuding Team SOA by Strawberrycupcakespikes reviews
A fanfiction based on the video game Pokemon Red Rescue Team. Humor, Romance, Drama, Confusion Adventure and Pokemon but this time...they are in human form! Kind of...lets just call them Poke-humans for now.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,522 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/1/2013 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Bulbasaur/Fushigidane, Charmander/Hitokage
The Phases Of Change by skaterblog reviews
My birthday has always been a day of sadness when both my parents died, now after I encountered Team Horizon on my 15 birthday my life will never be the same since I have slowly begun to turn into a Umbreon and running from both them and Team Rocket.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 190,810 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 4/20/2013 - Charmander/Hitokage, Eevee/Eievui, Umbreon/Blacky, Plusle/Prasle
Jirachi: Tales of Twisted Wishes by EccentricChimera reviews
Jirachi, the legendary Pokemon with the ability to grant wishes, has finally awoken in a human city! With less than a week before he must sleep for another thousand years, he wants to have as much fun as possible, by exploring, granting wishes...and causing mischief! Looks like trouble's brewing! Well, you know what they say...be careful what you wish for. (Some Pokemon TF)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,823 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 3/21/2013 - Published: 2/12/2013 - Officer Jenny/Junsa, Jirachi
Diary of a Lab Rat by Johto Gunner reviews
During the chaos of the Kanto Civil war, a young resistance fighter finds a young girl's diary...
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,689 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 12/29/2012
Hybrid by TheFrogFromHell reviews
Sequel to "HUMAN" and "MONSTER". Takes place 9 years after "MONSTER" ends. Mewtwo/Misty. Longer summary inside. COMPLETE!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 22 - Words: 75,287 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/3/2012 - Published: 8/20/2012 - Mewtwo, Misty/Kasumi - Complete
Monster by TheFrogFromHell reviews
Previously titled "HOUSE OF STAIRS". RE-REVISED! Sequel to "HUMAN". Mewtwo/Misty. Longer summary inside.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 28,025 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/17/2012 - Published: 8/8/2006 - Mewtwo, Misty/Kasumi - Complete
Human by TheFrogFromHell reviews
Previously titled "SHAPING THE CLAY". RE-REVISED! Set during and after Mewtwo Strikes Back. Mewtwo/Misty. Longer summary inside.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,418 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/5/2012 - Published: 8/2/2006 - Mewtwo, Misty/Kasumi - Complete
Land & Skye: Living a Legend by Gamerfan411 reviews
Mew's up to mischief and a boy finds out that being a pokemon, in a world of humans, isn't as great as it seems. Especially if you didn't mean to be transformed.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 75,596 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 11/27/2012 - Published: 1/14/2012 - Shaymin, Mew - Complete
Werepokeism by Vegetarian Werewolf reviews
Sam Healman was a normal kid until one faithful day at camp. Can he live a normal life with a tail out of his butt, odd friends, and a perverted Vaporeon? This story is originally wrote by Sandact6. Lets see if I am able to finish it.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 52,381 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 11/19/2013 - Published: 8/18/2012 - Espeon/Eifie, Vaporeon/Showers - Complete
Despair or Hope? by Jolteon Master reviews
The thrilling sequel to "Curse or Fate?" All of your favorite characters are back, along with a few additions. Hope you enjoy. Please Read and Review.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,213 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/5/2012 - Published: 12/14/2009
Life Beyond Listening: The Great Revolution by Poofable reviews
Luka and Sophie are two opposite people from two different regions; one has lived a life of selfishness, and the other a life of hatred. When they both wake up as Pokémon, they must work as a team to conquer the grudges from their pasts and defeat Darkrai, who seeks to destroy his twin sister, Cresselia, and to become the ruler of the Pokémon world.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 76,553 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 3/21 - Published: 6/29/2012
317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »