Home Community Games Pokémon Transformation and pokemorph stories
Transformation and pokemorph stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 12-05-04
Founder: Foxyjosh - Stories: 390 - Followers: 95 - Staff: 9 - id: 8900
This C2 is for the telling of Pokemorph tails.

Transformation will be human to pokemon, Human to pokemorph, pokemon to human, or pokemon to pokemorph.

Pokemon: Genesis by conmanay reviews
Six years after the defeat of XD001, Orre is hosting a world tournament for the first time ever, unfortunately Orre's senior-most authority on battles Eagun has passed away. While at the funeral, Michael encounters two very famous faces from the past. Despite all seeming well, darkness is emerging once again...
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,370 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/17 - Published: 3/18 - Wes/Leo
Aquifer, A Prophet's Guide to Dungeoneering by QuinKylar reviews
To-Do list. 1: Not Die. 2: Regain Memory. 3: Build awesome house. 4: Convince partner that I am not a human-turned-Cubone, just a Cubone. (a PMD:Blue story)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 118,777 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 6/23/2018 - Published: 2/7/2013 - Cubone/Karakara, Totodile/Waninoko, Sneasel/Nyula
Cellular Degeneration by Fragmented Disillusionment reviews
One young scientist discovers more than she bargained for during an extended observation at Lake Acuity. Reuniclus TF, gift story.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,837 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/26/2011 - Reuniclus/Ranculus, Uxie/Yuxie
A Backwards Grin by flairina reviews
Waking up tiny, yellow, and with a giant second set of jaws, the phrase "It's a whole new world we live in." has never felt so unintentionally cruel. (Mawile SI)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 68,419 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 458 - Follows: 585 - Updated: 11/23 - Published: 5/7/2020 - Ash K./Satoshi, Paul/Shinji, Mawile/Kucheat
Pokémon: Changeling by Lupercus1944 reviews
Waking up in a world you thought was fictional is terrifying. Finding out you are no longer human and trapped in the body of Mightyena is even worse. So, how do I become human again and return to my family? What am I willing to do to get back? And will I lose my humanity in the process? Rated T for rare instances of cursing and violence.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 100,921 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 10/8/2020 - Published: 4/9/2020 - Absol, Eevee/Eievui, Mightyena/Guraena, Braixen/Tērunā
Mew Like Me by Fragmented Disillusionment reviews
While other PokéManiacs can surround themselves with their favorite pokemon, Lane has spent his whole life thinking he'd be lucky to even see a Mew in person. When a stroke of luck leads to a chance to meet the legendary for himself, he may soon wish he'd stuck with toys and costumes.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 45,967 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 1/27 - Published: 9/1/2020 - Mewtwo, Mew, Lopunny/Mimilop
Tail of Redemption by Fragmented Disillusionment reviews
Jay Delgato cheated his way to Pokemon champion. But when the lights faded and the life of fame and fortune should've begun, instead his world went hazy. When he finally awoke, he was in the body of an Umbreon, surrounded by many others who had suffered the same fate. Only working together can they recover their names and escape their prison. Updates Weekly.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 43,361 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 9/21/2020 - Published: 6/6/2020 - Eevee/Eievui, Espeon/Eifie, Umbreon/Blacky, Sylveon - Complete
A Mew Me: Kuki's Tale by Adamfics reviews
Kuki lived most of her life as a human under Mew's care. She always saw herself as an ordinary girl until one thing led to another and she became a pokemon just like Mew. Now as a mew herself, a world of possibilities open up for Kuki and so began a tale full of mystery and miraculous misadventures with Kuki and Mew! Pokemorph fic.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,965 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 7/16/2020 - Published: 1/18/2020 - Mew, OC
Snowbound: Volume 1 by SnowLabrador reviews
Prequel to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Fallen Angel. Lucas Enfield never expected Sinnoh to get snow in July. Nor did he expect supernatural spirits to haunt his dreams. However, when he reckons with both events, he decides to dig a little deeper. However, his body begins changing in ways he'd never expect. TF. Rated T for Teen.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 50,345 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 1/21/2020 - Published: 8/6/2019
EOrRRoR by Zencolour reviews
The year is 2073. Virtual reality has taken the world by storm and Pokémon is no longer just a game. James was once an avid player until a freak accident abruptly turns his life inside out. Waking up inside the virtual world itself, James quickly learns the repercussions of being uploaded into a computer generated world - and why he might not be the first. Rated T for language.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 21 - Words: 85,875 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 3/1/2020 - Published: 5/26/2019 - Liepard/Lepardas, Braixen/Tērunā - Complete
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon: Here Comes The Hydroflames by Ikcatcher reviews
Ian, once a human now turned Mudkip wakes up to find himself in a world only inhabited by Pokemon. Having no memories of his past, he meets up with a Fennekin named Patience who dreams of joining the Expedition Society. When an ancient evil awakens, turning any Pokemon in its way into stone. It is up to them to solve the mysteries of their past, and save the world from destruction.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 79 - Words: 173,435 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 1/26/2019 - Published: 11/29/2015 - Mudkip/Mizugorou, Fennekin/Fokko
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Trodai Solais by the bigshot reviews
Being transported into another world with no memory of your personal life left in your head sucks. Being in said world as a different species definitely doesn't help at all. This is the fate to befall another poor human transported to the world of Pokemon, and just like those before him, he must face a growing threat that looms just past the horizon.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,349 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 7/12/2019 - Published: 5/27/2019 - Riolu, Shinx/Kolink, Zorua
Fort Haste: Winter by Zencolour reviews
Humanity has been swept clean by some unknown virus and the few survivors count themselves the unlucky ones. In a new world of mutant Pokémon, crippling winters, and a survivalist camp to run - Orion has plenty on his mind. But what if the true enemy are the deeds of his past? Rated T for violence and language.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 196,781 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 5/1/2020 - Published: 5/18/2017 - Lucario, Leafeon/Leafia, Umbreon/Blacky, Sawsbuck/Mebukijika - Complete
Pokémon-The Shadow Order by conmanay reviews
20 years after the fall of Cipher, an New enemy emerges with a new goal, raising an army for their dark master. Will the next generation of heroes be able to stop them?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 51 - Words: 67,622 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/18/2020 - Published: 3/25/2019 - Complete
No choice by MysticalMoon456 reviews
Rye, a young male student, one day he wakes up to find that he is no longer in his own home, nor world, nor his body! He discover that he has somehow became a Zangoose. Read as he moves forward, trying to figure out more about his transformation and how to adapt to it.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,995 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 10/24/2019 - Published: 3/15/2019
Seven and Counting by TehSammichMan reviews
It was all so simple before she found me. It wasn't perfect; there were bumps and bruises, wins and losses, the death of a friend and the birth of a new one, but at least I was human. The trainer, instead of the trained. I'd always assumed defeating the final Gym would open a new chapter in my life, though certainly not in the manner it came to be.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 30 - Words: 312,017 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 263 - Follows: 352 - Updated: 5/19/2020 - Published: 10/17/2016 - Zoroark, Serperior /Jaroda, Drayden/Shaga, OC
Just A Hoax by StapyPenBFDI reviews
Being a nerd or the quiet girl can come with some problems. So, when Samuel and Leah find out about a virus sealed inside of a suspicious Native American statue, no one believes them...until the virus breaks free of the statue.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,344 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/17/2019 - Published: 12/22/2018
Prisoners of the Aura by SnowLabrador reviews
Ash Ketchum is heading out for a date with Serena when he is clubbed in the back of the head. He wakes up in a prison cell to discover that he has transformed into a Lucario. Now, to get out of here, and to figure out how he got this way... Amourshipping is present, but nothing explicit.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,408 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 9/8/2018 - Published: 6/18/2018 - Ash K./Satoshi, Serena
Poké Wars, Episode I by SnowLabrador reviews
Lance Grant is just your typical 18-year-old who transforms into a Lucario in the middle of English class. Not thinking things could get any worse, he's soon whisked off to Hoenn to join the fight against the Empire. Along the way, he'll find friends, comrades in arms, and maybe even some love. Rated T. A Pokemon TF with a twist.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 85,686 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 7/5/2018 - Published: 4/5/2018 - Lucario, Zoroark, OC
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Shadows of Ganderosa by MasterKnight2142 reviews
Today, our hero finds himself in a strange new world with no memories to call his own. He will find the world contains the brightest lights of hope, but also the darkest shadows of despair. Here, only the hero and his friends will show support. Will it be enough to hold up the path of hope and light? Or will all collapse and plunge the world into the shadows? Action/Mystery/Drama
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 50 - Words: 441,008 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 11/24 - Published: 10/3/2017 - Charmeleon/Lizardo, Pachirisu, Gabite
A New World, A New Journey by Sky Hooves reviews
I always wanted to go on a Pokemon Journey. Like any other Pokemon Fan in the world. Well, my dream came true... just a bit differently. My first story. I hope you enjoy it and give me feedback what you think. Human turned Pokemon story.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 35,649 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 211 - Updated: 4/2 - Published: 2/11/2016 - Treecko/Kimori, Calem/Calme, Braixen/Tērunā
Zoroark's Pendant by SnowLabrador reviews
A young man discovers a stabbed Lucario on the road. Finding out that an item on the Lucario's person is a pendant with a Zoroark head on it, the socially awkward teen tries to live his life. However, the pendant changes his life in ways that he would never expect. Anthro, Pokémorph apply. Rated T for blood/language. I don't own the cover picture, credit goes to FoxJosh1. Enjoy!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 109,442 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 3/15/2019 - Published: 4/21/2017 - Lucario, Zorua, Zoroark, Team Rocket - Complete
Project X by XetaJTS reviews
Xeta Shidel has gone through hell in a single night. He is now alone, homeless, and even without his own body. After adjusting he now tries to live a normal high school life while keeping what has happened to him a secret. It might be difficult because of the girl he has known since he was a kid starts getting suspicious of him and what has happened. (Pls let me know if you like!)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 124,430 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 10/29/2019 - Published: 3/14/2017 - Lucario, OC
Pokemon Revival by XetaJTS reviews
A young man wakes up in what appears to be a hospital bed and he finds himself as a Riolu who was shot in the shoulder. Confused, scared, and with no one he knows he must try to live his life as the way he is now and possibly find the people he once knew. If you enjoyed please leave a comment and let me know!(Note: Inspiration/aspects for this came from: I Became a Vulpix!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 63 - Words: 210,606 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 226 - Updated: 10/29/2019 - Published: 2/21/2017 - Lucario, Riolu, OC
Times of Change by TakeThePRNDL reviews
A young scientist, in trying to help a friend, has caused somewhat of a problem. In trying to cure her transformative curse, he managed to single out the cause of it. Now it has been stolen, and used in the local water supply. Only a little bit before this takes its toll. On Hiatus, writer's block is a pain in the behind.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 25,710 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 11/27/2020 - Published: 9/27/2016 - Oshawott/Mijumaru, OC, Popplio/Ashimari
336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »