Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who Travels of a Time Lord
Travels of a Time Lord
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 03-16-08
Founder: O'Cookmate - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 56673
A C2 hosting all the stories which belong to the Travels of a Time Lord series. More stories will be added to this as time goes by, and more stories are released.

I am the Doctor by Jed Rhodes reviews
Travels of a Time Lord 1.9. My name is the Doctor - and this is how I came to hell...
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,055 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/30/2008 - Complete
Legion Of Steel by Jed Rhodes
The Doctor takes Jack home for a visit, only to find something is not right on Boeshane... Travels of a Time Lord, 1.6.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,678 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Complete
Honour In Death by Jed Rhodes reviews
A Story written for Simon Barnes' fan fic series Travels of a Time Lord. The Doctor takes Jack and Eilidh to 1973, but they're not the only extraterrestrial visitors. Pretty soon, the Zagrites invade, and the Doctor has to race against time to stop them.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,581 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/27/2008 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Complete