Home Community TV Shows Radio Free Roscoe Travis Strong
Travis Strong
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Radio Free Roscoe, Since: 07-07-05
Founder: Adrienne Wolf - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 18122
For fans of Travis. Please send me stories. I only have my own at the moment.

Swami by technochy reviews
Travis always hated to be called Swami, but why? When the gang finds out Travis' most preciously guarded secret will it be for the best or the worst, and will it finally teach Ray not to call him Swami? R&R
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 45 - Words: 38,098 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/27/2006 - Published: 2/28/2005 - Complete
Vitalism by Miss Chips reviews
Everything is more than what you think. Everything is deeper and more subversive. Lily and Travis figure that out one christmas night, even if they don't want to. Trily. Christmas-y.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,493 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/22/2004
Regression by Miss Chips reviews
--'Is that a promise' 'Absolutely.'-- Sometimes the redundancy in our lives is the best part. Trily one-shot, fluffy oddness.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,401 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/25/2004 - Complete
Anomalous Affair by Miss Chips reviews
--'We're all so lost, aren't we.' 'You aren't.' Parker gives a thin smirk before: 'With you I am.' I have officially gone crazy and written a ParkerTravis fic.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,969 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Published: 9/6/2004
Phonology by Miss Chips reviews
Her voice is so deep and genuine it sends shivers down my spine, 'I hate you, Travis Strong.' But she is not saying that at all; her words instead imply the exact opposite of what she has stated. Dark future TL ficcy.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,926 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2004
Leaving Early by Miss Chips reviews
They always leave too early. Too early to realize. Too early to feel. But, once upon a surreal and terrible autumn, Lily and Travis finally recognize that the connection they share is beyond typical chemisty. TL
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,684 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/20/2004 - Published: 6/6/2004
Acquainted With The Night by Miss Chips reviews
--'Travis, do you even believe in fate anymore. . .' -- 'I don't know, Lily. Yes. Maybe.' He closes his eyes trying to refocus himself. However, Travis cannot do anything but listen to Lily breathing. A TL vignette.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,127 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/22/2004
Phoradendron flavescens by Miss Chips reviews
Lily leaned back in her chair before rolling her eyes and saying, 'Don't call it Phoran-whatever, Travis; you can call it mistletoe without the scientific police being alerted.' A TL christmas ficlet.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,442 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 14 - Published: 12/22/2003
Chocolate Kisses by Allie-Dee reviews
It's Christmas time. Travis wants a kiss. Is he going to get it? [one-shot] Traker
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,190 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/18/2005 - Complete
Something More by Allie-Dee reviews
Sometimes people make fun of her and laugh, laugh, laugh. But she's the one laughing with them. And then suddenly, they've been charmed and taken under her spell and can't hate her. [one-shot] Guess the couple!
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 881 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/20/2004 - Complete
Laughing Boy by Allie-Dee reviews
PG for cursing. Read something from someone's point of prespective before trashing them to the next planet.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,426 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/14/2004 - Published: 10/9/2004
A Lack of Color by Allie-Dee reviews
Travis is 25 and he's remembering how Lily left him. [one-shot]
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,488 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/6/2004 - Complete
The Boy Who Spoke in Quotes by Allie-Dee reviews
Rated PG for some cursing. Travis has been cursed and can only speak in quotes! Who will save him? [one-shot]
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,744 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/31/2004 - Complete
The Best I Ever Had by Adrienne Wolf reviews
§OneShot§§Companion piece to Haunted§“To Parker Reilly Haynes, The Best I Ever Had.” His final words. Travis POV.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 968 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2005 - Complete
Plots of the Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper Obsessed by Adrienne Wolf reviews
§Tarker§. I was bound and determined to make him like it though. Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is like happiness in a can. That’s when the idea hit me. Make the lip gloss.Parker POV.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 966 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2005
Haunted by Adrienne Wolf reviews
§OneShot§I am haunted by many things. So many things. His laugh, so rare and treasured. The way his voice would get so deep when whispering things in my ear. The way he held me when we danced that last dance. Most of all, I am haunted by his eyes.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2005
Cherry Vanilla Kiss by Adrienne Wolf reviews
§OneShot§She has some unusual habits. Sure, so do I, but she is unusual in the way she always does things in a particular manner. She arranges her glittery pens in the order of the rainbow and then alternates colors with every question on her homework.
Radio Free Roscoe - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 753 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/5/2005 - Complete