Home Community TV Shows Suite Life series Trevor and Corrie
Trevor and Corrie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Suite Life series, Since: 03-16-07
Founder: eccentricpetal - Stories: 34 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 43530
They have never met but you always wanted them too well heres your chance just write the story pm me the title and I'll add you cause this couple rocks!I say Torrie!

I Fell by vanessa-anne-fan837 reviews
A Trevorie. Rated T for Safety.She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. And now, I had a date with her!Better than it sounds!
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,488 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/9/2007 - Published: 8/30/2007
An Adventure by bokayjunkieKuippo reviews
They wouldn’t want to go in this adventure with anyone else. Trevor and Corrie TWOSHOT
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,704 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/5/2009 - Complete
Accidentally in Like by bokayjunkieKuippo reviews
“But I like you too! More than I should.” Main pairing Trevor & Corrie
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,574 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/5/2009 - Published: 2/24/2009 - Complete
Roses For Corrie by letsbehappy reviews
As ironic as it is, Trevor accepts relationship advice from Corrie in a desperate attempt to get Maddie to like him, but history repeats itself yet again when he ends up falling for a different person than he intended to. A TrevorCorrie fic.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,090 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/15/2009
A Night To Remember by bokayjunkieKuippo reviews
Unfortunately he had been stuck at this party. But fortunately for him, she was there to make it more interesting. Trevor/Corrie
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,198 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Complete
No Mercy by finallyxfound reviews
Their first big fight. Throwing it all away was not an option. Trevor & Corrie. Three Shot
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,111 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/14/2009 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Complete
So Sweet by bokayjunkieKuippo reviews
Corrie looked at the candy heart, then read, “Be Mine.” “Gladly.” Trevor said, before pulling her into another kiss. Trevor/Corrie
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,534 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Complete
Feels Like Love by finallyxfound reviews
After 5 years, could you really feel the same way? Trevor & Corrie Future Fanfiction
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,680 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/29/2008 - Published: 9/28/2008 - Complete
Coming Undone by bokayjunkieKuippo reviews
He will do just about anything for her. Why are they not together again? Trevor/Corrie fic.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,294 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/25/2008 - Published: 3/19/2008 - Complete
Teacher’s Pet by bookworm3 reviews
Trevor Bale is the teacher of Corrie Santos. But outside of class he is more than anyone can imagine. Trevorrie Au of Troyella Zanessa Oneshot possibly twoshot
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,420 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 29 - Published: 2/19/2008 - Trevor E. - Complete
His Corrie by SouthernStars reviews
As much as he loved the furious viking she became, he loved her even more when she returned to being his Corrie. TrevorCorrie.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,460 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/7/2007 - Complete
Addicted To You by SouthernStars reviews
All it had taken was one night eighteen months ago for her to become addicted and she found herself aching for her next fix every time he came back. TrevorCorrie.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,038 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/27/2007 - Complete
Back Where We Belong by bokayjunkieKuippo reviews
Trevor’s back. He and Maddie are just friends. But why is Corrie avoiding him? TrevorCorrie pair up.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 22,143 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 3/16/2008 - Published: 9/13/2007 - Complete
Someday Is Today by SouthernStars reviews
She stared at them with pain and rage, while they stared back, mortified that someday was today. TrevorCorrie oneshot. [Sequel to 'Someday Soon']
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,906 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/13/2007 - Complete
Untitled working title by tangerineskies reviews
TrevorxCorrie. Don't like it? Too bad :D
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,661 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/29/2007
The Suite Life Of High School Musical by bookworm3 reviews
Corrie has worked hard to be Gabs in the musical but London steals it away with her riches. When she slacks off Corrie becomes lead but London comes back. Will she ever be Gabriella and will she find love? TrevCorrie MaddieLucas CodBarbara my vs of HSM TS
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,952 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 11/8/2007 - Published: 8/19/2007 - Trevor E.
Hate Me, Don't Hurt Her by SouthernStars reviews
Her best friend hated him for something that he did a year ago. He knew it was hurting her and could only hope that she could hate him without hurting her. TrevorCorrie
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,349 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/29/2007 - Complete
Truly Madly Deeply by bookworm3 reviews
Corrie hasn't seen Trevor in some time and she misses him terribly. When he finally comes back he wants to ask her something important. Corrie's stuck up cousin shows up and threatens their relationship. Will they be able to stay together? Trevorrie HIATU
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,636 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/15/2007 - Published: 7/19/2007 - Trevor E.
Notice Me by kitty KAT loves reviews
Trevor comes back to the Tipton. Maddie is digusted by him, London's completely forgotten about him, and Corrie starts to fall for him. What will she do to get him to notice her? Trevorrie...is love.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,899 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/10/2007 - Published: 7/17/2007
Math Just Got Exciting by ChasingGhosts reviews
“I still don’t know how the thought of math can excite someone so much.” She wanted to tell him that maybe it wasn’t the math that had been the reason for her excitement, but rather the person that had been teaching her the math. [Trevor&Corrie] Oneshot
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,515 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/24/2007 - Complete
Only Option by SouthernStars reviews
All three of her friends had wanted something more with him, all had been options. But she'd been the one that was his only option. TrevorCorrie oneshot!
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,314 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/22/2007 - Complete
Girl Next Door by bookworm3 reviews
Corrie has always felt like an outsider w her friends. One night at a carnival she meets a guy named Trevor who she starts to fall in love with. What happens when her 2 friends like him too? Will Trevor convince Corrie she's his only one? TrevorCorrie
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,546 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/21/2007 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Trevor E.
True Love by Deltas-Butterfly reviews
A Trevorrie oneshot. Apologies but I don't really watch the suite life except on youtube so it's not very good! Go Zanessa! Please R&R
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/2/2007 - Complete
Someday Soon by SouthernStars reviews
They didn't know if they were doing the right thing. They weren't sure when they were going to tell her, but they knew that they had to do it someday soon. TrevorCorrie oneshot.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,725 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/26/2007 - Complete
True Love by bookworm3 reviews
Chapter 2 up: Trevor and Corrie have been dating for 6 months now. Maddie finally catches them. Will they be able to be together in peace? TrevorCorrie
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,020 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Updated: 8/7/2007 - Published: 5/16/2007 - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »