Home Community Movies High School Musical Troyella and nothing more
Troyella and nothing more
Follow .
Focus: Movies High School Musical, Since: 02-10-08
Founder: IndiHth - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 55439
nothing but nothing but Troyella, all types. when there older, when there younger. what ever you want.
just ask and I'll make you staff, I'll need as much help as I can get!
nothing that's WAY to long to read either! I hate extremly long stories!

14: For When You Feel So Alone by sapphire.octopus reviews
Gabriella flees from home after a fight with her mother, trying to get away from everything. She's never felt so alone, until someone comes to save her. Bad summary, but based on a true story. A Troyella one-shot. Please R&R!
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/19/2008 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete
Gone By Night by IndiHth reviews
Troy and Gabriella now have all they could ever want, at 21 they live together and have a beautiful baby girl. After running away from their families who will not forgive each other for something they think is UNFORGIVABLE. Full Trailer inside! :
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,368 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/12/2008 - Published: 4/28/2008
Believe by unknownbyhim22 reviews
ONE SHOT! I always believed what I heard when I was hearing it from someone I knew was believable. It’s funny how things can change so fast. T&G
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,894 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/3/2008 - Complete
Only In Your Dreams by musicalfreak reviews
24 year old Troy Bolton has not a care in the world. He's successful, proud, and LA's hottest bachelor. What happens when one Christmas Eve let's him live on the flipside? The him he once was and could've been.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,218 - Reviews: 294 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 12/30/2007 - Published: 8/29/2007 - Complete
Sweethearts by dancerlittle reviews
OneShots about our favorite couple Troyella
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 68 - Words: 163,388 - Reviews: 895 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 6/21/2007 - Published: 1/27/2007 - Complete
It's Easy to Fix by Gindokei reviews
She was the introvert, he was the energetic one. She had been through a lot. Will he be able to befriend her? Will she tell him what made her like this? Troyella in kindergarten. Oneshot. Formerly 'Bright Starlight'
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,613 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/22/2007 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete
Haunted by xashamaley reviews
They were the perfect couple until she went missing. Two years later, Troy's being haunted and it's Gabriella that he see's. She needs help and he is going to find her. Based on song Haunted by Kelly Clarkson. TxG.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 17 - Words: 27,582 - Reviews: 369 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 2/11/2008 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Troy B., Gabriella M. - Complete