Home Community TV Shows True Blood True Blood Favorites
True Blood Favorites
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows True Blood, Since: 01-06-09
Founder: TrueBloodFan - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 65819
All the best True Blood fanfics!

Don't forget to set the rating to ALL so you don't miss any of the wonderful stories that are rated M!

Talking Order by The Grynne reviews
True Blood fic. Set during "The Fourth Man in the Fire". Eric is not in the habit of repeating himself.
True Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/30/2008 - Complete
Loyalty by k-shanna reviews
True Blood Bill/Sookie Post Episode 109...I own nothing True Blood, Dead Until Dark or HBO. This is the same story as I posted before. I have just reposted it edited a little in prparation for adding the next chapter. Read & Review Please!
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,370 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/11/2009 - Published: 12/28/2008 - Sookie S., Bill C. - Complete
Due Diligence by The Grynne reviews
True Blood/Southern Vampire Mysteries. After the raid on Fangtasia, Eric and Pam gather their thoughts.
True Blood - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 254 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/1/2008 - Complete
Second TasteOne Shot by k-shanna reviews
Post First Taste Episode 102 Just a short fic to help you make it to Episode Three. WARNING: Based on book spoilers. So you are warned. Disclaimer: I own nothing HBO or True Blood. Just borrow to make it to the next episode.
True Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,585 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/13/2008 - Sookie S., Bill C. - Complete
Unexpected by PrettyPretty reviews
This is a series of One-shot, Post eps. The chapters are stand alones that kind of follow each other. Eric visits Sookie and wonders why Bill would risk so much. Small reference to the books but nothing that would really matter.
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,029 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 12/24/2008 - Published: 11/6/2008 - Eric N., Sookie S. - Complete