Home Community Books Bible True Christian Works
True Christian Works
Follow .
Focus: Books Bible, Since: 06-10-11
Founder: Toms old account .hacked - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 93053
Here are the stories that honor God properly, unlike those Satanic pile of poop.

The Miracle Baby by Jeuxdevie reviews
Mary conceives a son, and that is the beginning of the greatest story ever told. Written for the Christmas season.
Bible - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 491 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Mary the Blessed Mother, Joseph the Father of Jesus - Complete
Into His Arms by DarknessHedgie reviews
A poem for anyone whose Guardian Angel found their way to heaven into God's loving arms.
Bible - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 58 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/9/2011 - Complete
The Empty Tomb by unicorn-skydancer08 reviews
A short, simple retelling of the most beautiful, most meaningful event in the history of the whole world. Happy Easter!
Bible - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/24/2011 - Mary Magdalene, Jesus - Complete
My Beloved Father by Anoynmous reviews
He was wiating for me, in the wings and throughout my entire life. I had just had to trust in Him. One shot... :
Bible - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,938 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Complete