Home Community Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z Trunks with OC pairing
Trunks with OC pairing
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z, Since: 06-24-08
Founder: Rochelle-san - Stories: 29 - Followers: 12 - Staff: 9 - id: 59687
This commiunity is for people who like to pair Trunks with their own character. I love Trunks very much and can't find someone good enough for him, so I decided to create my own character.

TnT by Thunder Sayoko Tomoko reviews
Thunder is Goku's daughter, so why haven't you heard of her? Maybe because she was kidnapped at a young age and then...killed? No! Read to see what happens to our favorite longlost female halfsaiyan!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,431 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/11/2005 - Published: 2/23/2004 - Trunks
Wherever You Will Go by Shelly3 reviews
A mysterious girl shows up just as Frieza lands on earth. Who is she and what does she have to do with Goku? Does she pose a threat to him and his family? A Trunks/OC fic. *Complete*
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 27,404 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/14/2002 - Published: 5/29/2002 - Trunks - Complete
Twin Chaos by Yohko Kiyoto reviews
Almost a romance, with Trunks/OC, but NOT a Mary-Sue. Trunks coming out of a portal seems like a fangirl's dream - Until something unexpected and unwelcome follows him through...
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,696 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/13/2002 - Published: 2/22/2002 - Trunks, Android 16
Dragonball Mirai: DBM by ShinigamiKae reviews
COMPLETE??? Mirai Trunks Timeline. Trunks/OC (from Jazzel Son); Goten/OC (mine); Original Androids; and MORE!!!! Read and Review. It's good, i guess.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,632 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/10/2002 - Published: 11/2/2002 - Complete
In MidAir by Silver-Shelter reviews
When the Z Senshi have to hold a meeting to discuss the upcoming battle with a new enemy, who's going to babysit Pan? Can this babysitter's power be used for the battle? Trunks/OC *Chapter 3*
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,672 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/14/2003 - Published: 5/11/2003 - Trunks
ZE AN ORACLE! by White Reflection Unisis reviews
Ze finds out a secret that her mom has and does not want to tell her. This is a Trunks/oc pairing.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,619 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/31/2002 - Published: 11/16/2002 - Trunks
The Moment of Truth by Ruby-Dragon64 reviews
Action and Romance. This stroy takes place when 1 warrior must influence a whole group of powerful fighters to change the future from the desolate wasteland one of the villians created. Videl.OC, GohanOC, SE, GotenOC, TrunksOC and many others
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,368 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/16/2007 - Published: 12/9/2007 - Gohan, Videl
Alice in Wonderland by clockworkromantic reviews
Mirai Trunks/OC, Mirai Gohan/OC. This is a story set in the DBZ future. It involves a love triangle between a young woman and the two great loves of her life. This is Alice's wonderland, and in it she experiences pain, structure, regret, and passion.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,133 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/8/2008 - M. Trunks
Two Kinds of Trouble by Purple Witchy Angel reviews
Bulma's away on a girls only vacation and Vegeta is left alone with the kids. One day a hideous monster comes a threat to the babysitter! Can Trunks save the one he secretly loves and his friends! TrunksOC
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,051 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/15/2004 - Published: 3/26/2004 - Trunks - Complete
If I Had a Heart by Aeternus.Flamma reviews
A mysterious girl shows up, saying she's searching for someone, and only Vegeta has ever met her before. TrunksOC implied, but fear not. It's not what it seems. COMPLETE!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 40,351 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/17/2008 - Published: 11/14/2006 - Trunks - Complete
Memories of life and love by bmrdbgt reviews
*COMPLETE* When Ryanna causes an accident and almost kills Trunks he is sent to the hospital, and begins to have strange dreams.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,911 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/2/2003 - Trunks - Complete
A deadly game by bmrdbgt reviews
COMPLETE Ryanna Coutsa'n is a great spy but a terrible lover due to her job. But when she is assigned to protect Trunks Briefs, President of capsule corporations, as his girlfriend she falls in love
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,786 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 5/2/2013 - Published: 6/2/2003 - Trunks - Complete
A rose by any other name by bmrdbgt reviews
“Ryanna, I kept my promise. Now I want you to promise me something.” Ryanna nodded. “What is it?” Trunks kissed her. “Don’t be afraid to love. FINISHED!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,286 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/5/2006 - Published: 11/18/2003 - Trunks - Complete
Looking On by SADChan reviews
The Zgang, along with Trunks, get lost in another dimension during the battle with Buu.A new threat arises in an unlikly person. Could this new enemy destroy everything? Or steal the hearts of the Zgang?TrunksxOC
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,340 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/21/2005 - Published: 6/2/2005 - Trunks, Goku
Return of the Ginyu Force by Yogi Fangirl reviews
Jess is the daughter of one of the members of the Ginyu force, she travels to earth to seach from the dragon balls to wish for the Ginyu Force to come back to life. later Trunks x Jess
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 754 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/15/2007 - Trunks, Ginyu Force - Complete
Future DragonBall by Luna Clo Shadows the Sayain reviews
Okay, this is my first fanfic, so please go easy on me... TrunksXOC and maybe a few more...
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,973 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/11/2007 - Published: 5/7/2007 - Trunks
Hard to Hold by LadyEval reviews
*Under Revision* TrunksxOC. When Earth is targeted by a pair of sibling mercenaries rising in the ranks, Trunks takes an interest in the sister and attempts to save her from her chaotic life. One problem. This little girl doesn't want to be saved.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,577 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/16/2008 - Published: 1/27/2008 - Trunks
Inner Demons by LadyEval reviews
Mirai TrunksxOC, a mix of friendship and mild romance. Occurs in the present timeline, but isn't necessarily canon with the series. COMPLETE.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 40,090 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/17/2010 - Published: 4/14/2008 - M. Trunks, Trunks - Complete
Dreamer's Fights by Deela reviews
[Title may be changed] PostDBZ, the relative peace is disrupted by a shift in power caused by the arrival of a member of an unknown race... with an interest in the Saiyans on earth.... TrunksOC
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 863 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/19/2006 - Trunks
DragonBall V: The Planet Vegeta Saga by Chaotic Symphony reviews
Trunks and Goten have found themselves back in time on Planet Vegeta. New and Old friends now aid the two in saving their people from New and old enemies. TrunksOC, GotenOC also starring Goku, Radditz, Brolly, Vegeta, Gohan, Bardock and other OC. enjoy
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 90,274 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/22/2006 - Published: 12/15/2005 - Trunks
Bitter Sweet Recipe by BloodyDice reviews
AU. Future TrunksOC. Trunks' life is already pretty bad, but when he hears of the small chef that lost her brother and her parents' love to the androids, he is further compelled to destroy the androids.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,692 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/10/2006 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Trunks
Love Me, Love Me Not by VampyreGyrl reviews
Trunks gets married to his sweetheart, Melody. But Trunks didn't get Heaven during the honeymoon. Now, Trunks and Melody must fix their problems or end up being a very miserable couple.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,711 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Trunks - Complete