Home Community Games Mega Man Trustshipping and Soulshipping
Trustshipping and Soulshipping
Follow .
Focus: Games Mega Man, Since: 08-21-05
Founder: Enzetto - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 20724
A gathering of fanfics that include our two most favorite Rockman.EXE couples, Enzan Chaudx Netto Lan and Rockman Megaman x Blues Protoman. Long live those two couples!

Swings And Slides by Kaya Kyra reviews
EXE fic. A one-shot 'what if' theory involving Enzan and Netto meeting long before the series' beginning. Enzan decides Netto is insane at an early age, and Netto teaches Enzan what 'fun' is.
Mega Man - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,626 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/26/2004 - Complete
On My Own by Aki Kochou reviews
[Oneshot,One sided LanChaud] I doubt you see me as anything but your rival, someone to keep your skills sharp with. But would you ever see me as anything else besides 'Hikari? Would you ever...fall in love with me too?
Mega Man - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,021 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2005 - Complete
Survival of the Fittest by Digikitty reviews
Netto, Enzan and other net battlers are invited to a 'suvival contest' where the prize is a rare battlechip. But what happens when there is more involved than just a simple game? Finished!
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,347 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/5/2003 - Published: 9/4/2003
Mask and Mirror by Digikitty reviews
Things begin to heat up for Netto and Enzan as an ancient evil returns to get its revenge... Sequel to Survival of the Fittest Finished
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,528 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/9/2004 - Published: 12/7/2003
Lock and Key by Digikitty reviews
Final part in the Survival Trilogy. The Demon has appeared, and now everything is falling together. Can Netto and Enzan find a way to stop the evil Nomde before he takes over the world? Finished
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 40,235 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/20/2005 - Published: 4/16/2004
Leaves and Words by Ekoko reviews
Netto is bored. Things get better. Fwaaaaa! (Tags: Enzan x Netto, or, if you dislike that, you can pretend it's not. Nothing blunt. Fluff.)
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,533 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/18/2004
Innocent Intentions by Enzetto reviews
Netto receives two tickets from his father to the Sakura Festival. His friends are all busy and he decides to ask the only other person he can think of… Enzan. Enzan x Netto Blues x Rock Chapter 2 up. ADOPTED BY AKI KOCHOU
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,406 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/21/2006 - Published: 8/9/2005
BN Reploids by Firehedgehog reviews
Light and Wily made two more creations together: after the completion of X and Zero. They were Blues and Rockman who contain the very souls of there grandchildren. The world: is about to meet two very powerful reploids whose names were once Enzan and Nett
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,859 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 1/1/2008 - Published: 5/21/2005
One Last Kiss by Firehedgehog reviews
(one shot) Lan died in a fire, leaving a broken hearted Chaud behind. A year later he goes back to the blackened ruins to end it all, but Lan won’t let it happen. (ChaudLan)
Mega Man - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,140 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2004 - Complete
Only Beautiful by saiki.kensuke.yuuta reviews
EnzanxNetto ChaudxLan pairing. Haven't seen this around for a while. A bit of a futuristic fic. Mostly fluff. First fic in this fandom, please read and review, I'd appreciate it!
Mega Man - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,633 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/4/2005 - Complete