Home Community General Twilightchick16's To-Read List
Twilightchick16's To-Read List
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-04-09
Founder: Twilightchick16 - Stories: 7,637 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 8 - id: 69691
Stories Twilightchick16 wants to read.

Evil, thy name is child by Beth9891 reviews
What if Harry was not the golden hero everyone wanted him to be. What if his very heritage made him into something far more dark and devious. This is a tale of just what might have been if the world placed it's fate on something with no morality. Dark/black Harry. Mentions of slash.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,343 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 8/8/2014 - Published: 7/24/2014 - Harry P. - Complete
The Worst Mistake Harry had Ever Made(But Not Really) by uoduck reviews
Harry is tired and he's had enough of wizarding bullshit and people hero-worshipping him. He decides to take off to the States and ends up training to be a nurse. Of course he had to end up in a town full of vampires! Harry/Damon.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,084 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 521 - Follows: 780 - Updated: 2/8 - Published: 9/4/2013 - [Harry P., Damon S.]
Snake in the Lion's Den by PotionsMistressOfRavenclaw reviews
Harry faces abuse at the hands of the Dursleys and a not-so-bad Tom comes to retrieve him after regaining his body soon after the Potters' deaths. Was the prophecy the true reason behind the attack? Is Dumbledore truly the pinnacle of light? Smart!Harry, Dark!Harry. Will eventually be SS/HP and may contain mpreg later.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,491 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 329 - Updated: 7/21/2014 - Published: 7/6/2014 - Harry P., Severus S., Tom R. Jr.
The Deception by PotionsMistressOfRavenclaw reviews
Harry Potter is taken by the Rosier family after being left on the Dursley's doorstep that cold night.. He is raised to get all the facts before making decisions and hearing both sides of the story before reacting. As he turns eleven and attends Hogwarts, will the events of the book be changed? THIS. IS. SLASH.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,305 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 257 - Updated: 7/20/2014 - Published: 7/2/2014 - Harry P., Severus S., Evan R.
Enchanted by PotionsMistressOfRavenclaw reviews
Kinda dark and used to help me get over writer's block. BlaisexHarry kinda depressing romance. Slow start.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,333 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/9/2014 - Published: 1/3/2014 - Harry P.
Destined by PotionsMistressOfRavenclaw reviews
Harry Potter is the first in the Potter line of wizards and attends Hogwarts as a member of the first graduating class. There, he catches the eye of Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor. Who will he choose? Not your normal time travel fic! Major AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,877 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 7/10/2014 - Published: 7/4/2014 - Harry P., Salazar S., Godric G.
The New Teacher by SwordMasterZ reviews
Dumbledore Is up to No Good Voldemort is Back and the Ministry is ineffective. To Make Matters worse Harry May not be able to trust his friends.What choice Does Professor McGonagall Have but to call in some back up from a galaxy Far Far away? What Happens when the new teacher finds out what is really Happening at the School? major Weasley Bashing.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,360 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 3/22 - Published: 2/25
Harry's Tempest by DZ2 reviews
Twice-Blessed Child Response: 'Water is patient, Adelaide. Water just waits. Wears down the cliff tops, the mountains. The whole of the world. Water always wins.' Now, with a new destiny in hand, Hogwarts is about to learn that lesson the hard way. Grey Powerful Harry; Harry/Daphne; GoF/LT/OOTP/SoM AU; OOC Characters; AD/RW/MW/AC Bashing; Mild HG Bashing
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 29,360 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 364 - Follows: 457 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 4/9 - [Harry P., Daphne G.] [Luna L., Neville L.]
Forever Vigilant: The Immortal Coil by Alya Kihaku reviews
Eleanor Howlett, sister of Wolverine and Sabretooth, is an Agent of the S.S.R. working with Howard Stark and Dr. Erskine. While helping Colonel Phillips train the Super Soldier candidates she finds herself rooting for Steve Rogers. Follow them as they charge head first into something neither of them had ever thought possible.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 19,655 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 267 - Updated: 17h - Published: 4/3
With Wings of Feathers and Glue by slexenskee reviews
For his safety, sixth year Harry Potter must live abroad while attending Hogwarts. There, lonely and out of place, he meets Alice Cullen, and inevitably, Edward Cullen as well. HPEC
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 69,429 - Reviews: 705 - Favs: 1,244 - Follows: 1,751 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 8/19/2009 - Harry P., Edward
To Walk with Death by No I'm Sirius reviews
Harry spent his whole life alone. The people around him couldn't get past his lambent green eyes and the chill of death that clung to his very presence. At the end of his second year he learned about the world he was born into yet didn't know existed. Right from the start he found himself different from the other demigods, because he not only had one godly parent, but two.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,522 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 214 - Follows: 334 - Updated: 2/21 - Published: 2/19 - Harry P.
Mortem Cantor by Kyandua reviews
After losing everything he holds dear, Harry Potter is thrust into a new world; one with Superheroes and evil Villains that make Voldemort look like a kitten. Struggling to survive in this new world - and, meanwhile, gaining the attention of S.H.I.E.L.D. - he attempts to live a NORMAL life. But, he is Harry Potter after all... what could possibly go wrong? Possible Slash!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 18 - Words: 31,915 - Reviews: 2065 - Favs: 3,841 - Follows: 5,980 - Updated: 11/18/2014 - Published: 6/21/2012 - Harry P.
Wilted by Elvendork27 reviews
Becoming Lily Evans was one of the easiest things Natasha Romanoff had ever done.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,749 - Reviews: 244 - Favs: 903 - Follows: 1,457 - Updated: 3/11 - Published: 12/31/2013 - Harry P., Lily Evans P., Black Widow/Natasha R.
A New Life for Harry by katwinchester reviews
Draco was being measured for his Hogwarts robes when a small raven haired boy entered the robe shop. Why did he look so sad and how come Draco was feeling so protective? As the truth comes out, lives will be changed. Severus adopts Harry story. Good Malfoys, Veela Malfoys. Future Harry/Draco.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 28,912 - Reviews: 332 - Favs: 819 - Follows: 1,395 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 8/8/2014 - Harry P., Draco M., Severus S., Lucius M.
Chaos by rmec reviews
Harry gets adopted by Chaos
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,898 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 255 - Updated: 3/3 - Published: 10/21/2014 - Harry P., Chaos
Hope, Cheru by CreatureSlashLover reviews
Hoping is all Harry Ivan Potter-Black feels he does anymore. His life before and among wizards was cruel. He's done with all that. So how will he react when his Papa takes him away to America the summer before his fourth year? What will happen when he finds a reason not to go back? SLASH - RATINGS MAY CHANGE Slight Character Bashing in Beginning
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,101 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 506 - Follows: 839 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 9/16/2014 - Harry P., Remus L., Iron Man/Tony S., Thor
The Vampire Kitsune by Ed's lil Alchemist reviews
Dumbledore thought he was saving the world when he gave little Harry Potter and his best potions master tot he leading vampire powers. He was wrong, doomed from a creature inheritance. Who is Harry Potter? The boy who lived or he missing son of Severus Snape? Who is the dark, when the dark isn't as dark as everyone thought? WARNING: SLIGHT CURSING AND BASHINGS
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,182 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 281 - Updated: 1/4 - Published: 11/11/2014 - [Harry P., Jasper] Severus S.
Sunrise Will Come Again by Beloved Discord reviews
The Winter Soldier is just passing through England when he saves a child. Things fall apart, but it's alright this time, because the pieces are fitting back together again. James Barnes/Harry Potter
Crossover - Harry Potter & Captain America - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,416 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 200 - Published: 10/22/2014
Emerald Moon by Puzzle Me This reviews
"Because Isabella, I think you have had enough suffering in your life time, correct?" He whispered in his british voice against my ear, suddenly he had moved so fast to stand behind me. I felt his breath on my neck, he smelt.. amazingly good. My senses went into over drive, telling me to get away, but wouldn't make it, period. "Would you like the choice Edward never gave you?" E/H
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,521 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 287 - Updated: 11/10/2013 - Published: 12/4/2012 - Harry P., Draco M., Bella, Edward
Can You Hear Me? by CrystalIceSweet reviews
The world can be a scary place; especially when you wake up 70 years in the future and everything has changed. The fight with Loki had given Steve an anchor to reality, but with the world at peace, he feels the last of his sanity slowly escaping him. That is, until he stumbles upon a radio show, with a host whose voice can only be described as…magical. Pairings undecided. Slash.HPx
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,011 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 395 - Published: 10/26/2014 - Harry P., Captain America/Steve R.
Love Long by Kimpatsu no Hoseki reviews
When you're the Master of Death its better not to make attachments, better not to fall in love. Moving every 5 years or less helps keep people away. I should have moved on 2 years ago, before Steve and I got too close. Before I fell in love. LIGHT SLASH
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,438 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 477 - Follows: 174 - Published: 5/27/2012 - Harry P., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
When You Are Bored Go To Another World by yaoi fangirl0707 reviews
Years after the war, Harry sends himself to an alternate universe. Warning: Necromancy, Dark!Powerful!Harry, Slash, Voldemort/Harry Pairing DISCONTINUED ADOPTED BY manapohaku2
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,888 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 454 - Follows: 588 - Updated: 11/4/2014 - Published: 9/17/2014 - Harry P., Voldemort - Complete
The Ascension of Harry Black by DaenerysxMalfoy reviews
Harry Potter, younger brother to the Boy-Who-Lived, was disowned and sent to Durmstrang at a young age. Adopted by Sirius Black, Harry Black watches the rise of Voldemort from afar and realizes that their world needs more than just a Light or Dark side to fight for and slowly begins to raise his own army, intent on changing the world. HP/DM. Dark!Independent!Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,279 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 3/5/2013 - Published: 1/25/2013 - Harry P., Draco M.
Never doubt that you are loved by DeathEatersAreGreat reviews
Harry Potter loses a family who have written him off as a Squib yet Gains a Daddy and a Papa that love him, see him grow before starting school where he will prove to the world that he better that his Brother who everyone thinks is the boy who lived. Warning this is SLASH.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 22,844 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 347 - Follows: 489 - Updated: 12/30/2013 - Published: 11/19/2012 - [Severus S., Lucius M.] Harry P.
The Dark Heir by PersephoneJackson123 reviews
•"They pushed me away like I was a piece of meat…it was like I wasn't even their son! They treated me like a house elf; they hit me, starved me and neglected me just because I wasn't special like my brother!" Harry Potter was nothing more than just the abused Potter twin...until he ran away. Magic has given a gift once more. The Dark and Light will be in balance again• AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 33,464 - Reviews: 549 - Favs: 801 - Follows: 1,040 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Harry P., Voldemort, Sirius B., Remus L.
3,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »