Home Community Books Mysterious Benedict Society series Tying Up the Loose-Ends
Tying Up the Loose-Ends
Follow .
Focus: Books Mysterious Benedict Society series, Since: 10-16-10
Founder: GreatKateZonkeyMachine - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 86316
One of the purposes of fanfiction is to ANSWER OPEN QUESTIONS. All stories leave plotholes, and niches that need to be filled. Sadly, very few of the fics in the MBS category do this. Those that do will be stored and flaunted in here. That means absolutely NO alternate universes. Two solutions to the same question can be submitted, as long as both are WELL-WRITTEN.

The Eyebrow of William Crawlings by Grammar Defender reviews
How did Crawlings lose his eyebrow, anyway?
Mysterious Benedict Society series - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,742 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/11/2011 - Complete
The Files of Rhonda Kazembe by GreatKateZonkeyMachine reviews
"Dear Mrs. Kazembe: My name is Nicholas Benedict. Your niece, Rhonda, took my tests yesterday. If you would, I could make a more informed decision about her if you were so kind as to send a brief history of her and perhaps some paperwork." T for language.
Mysterious Benedict Society series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,503 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Rhonda K. - Complete
Intersecting Pathways by Dove's Wing reviews
"Friendship is simple...yet complicated." "You know that doesn't make sense at all, right?" she asked. "Yep," he replied, "which is exactly why friendship itself does not make sense." *For the Anti-Kaynie Challenge*
Mysterious Benedict Society series - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,615 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 11/1/2010 - Complete
The End of One Life by ka has moved reviews
He truly loved his little girl, and that's not ever going to change. / Written for GreatKateZonkeyMachine's Type 2 Challenge./
Mysterious Benedict Society series - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,736 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/23/2010 - Kate W., Milligan - Complete
Bitterly Yellow by Dove's Wing reviews
From now on, I'll always wear yellow. To keep the memory of my parents alive. It'll be my way to mourn them. Forever and always.
Mysterious Benedict Society series - Rated: K - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,761 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Number Two - Complete
Mad World by Truly Hopeless reviews
Sequel to Lithium. Song fic. One-shot. S.Q. relives some of his memories. WARNING: Contains slight spoilers for "We Found Ourselves In Wonderland."
Mysterious Benedict Society series - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,852 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Kate W., S.Q. Pedalian - Complete